What's new

Man Intending To Burn Holy Quran, Captured By Afghan Forces

Difficult to believe, but taliban is seeking resurgence and this even is good for recruitment.
Not sure to what length they will go to do that.

I can tell you one thing , they never run low on recruits ... Taliban dont need to do anything like that that even with the religion they claim to fight for ...
So basically a shitty of propaganda which isn't even up to the usual standards ...

I can tell you one thing , they never run low on recruits ... Taliban dont need to do anything like that that even with the religion they claim to fight for ...
So basically a shitty of propaganda which isn't even up to the usual standards ...
And why it is difficult to believe that Taliban can stoop so low. They have never hesitated to target innocents before, they have not hesitated to blow schools and enforce their medivial law .
If they are responsible for burning the holy Quran, then it has great propoganda value for the Talibs, if population turns hostile against NATO they have already won the war.
All is fair in love and war.

And why it is difficult to believe that Taliban can stoop so low. They have never hesitated to target innocents before, they have not hesitated to blow schools and enforce their medivial law .
If they are responsible for burning the holy Quran, then it has great propoganda value for the Talibs, if population turns hostile against NATO they have already won the war.

All is fair in love and war.

Bold part. USA and NATO are already doing that. Taliban don't need to do anything like that at this point of time. The news is a rubbish propaganda.

this is same as the times of crusades in.medeival era when christian and other non muslim holy warriors would travel to muslim holy places only to stand in public places and shout blasphemy and insults against muslim religious icons...
they used to be killed and thats what they wanted...
it was their idea of martyrdom.

same is being done by Americam soldiers now...They want to show their degiance against "bloody muzzies" by burning Quran..so that their crudade continues and they feel glorious.

extremism and bigotry has many forms and this is one of them.

You are taking this to a whole new level now. entire world except the so called 'Muslim world' has moved on and you still seem stuck up in 1400s.

And i can laugh on this report that Taliban asked to burn Quran..
Paid for manipulation of facts...so that the americans can throw blame of their extremism on the usual duspects talibsn and keep putting on their innocent faces.

Taliban dont need to create any excuse to wage war against the US army..
the presence of US army in.Afghanistan is enough excuse for them..

its the other way round..The americans need excuse to prolong their stay in Afghanistan and infuriating people by burning Quran and resulting law and order situation will give them the required excuse.
same old madeival technique as used by crusaders.

Why do you behave like an afghan expert or a Taliban your self?

My theory:

US soldiers' burning Quran episode made the local Population angry and turn against NATO forces. Some Taliban sympathizer might have tried his luck with this conspiracy to increase the sentiments against the NATO forces.

Although, I wonder, If copies of Quran have accidentally caught fire, isn't that a non-issue really?

you can cry and Protest when someone burns a copy of quran to make a statement against it. No?

I getting a feeling the Pakistan is taking poor Afghans to ride by using their sentiments to pursue it's Policy against NATO since their relation with US isn't bringing in any military aid these days.

Quran was burnt by Americans and thats a proven fact..
now face saving antics like catching some mythical person who allegedly...supposedly intended to do the same ..wont help in saving american face..

if an afghan does this hideous act nobody will blame americans and its pure BS that it will help taliban cause....it will jarm taliban cause and they would not do anything like that...

Of course the Taliban would do this. It puts more gasoline on the fire right? After all would more Americans burn the Koran after this? The Taliban can't wait. It be like the Taliban not taking the blame for IEDs that killed civilians even though they put it there but didn't get caught all the time. His intention was revealed. Had it not happened more Afghans would have been outraged.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Bold part. USA and NATO are already doing that. Taliban don't need to do anything like that at this point of time. The news is a rubbish propaganda.

Uh yeah it helps to put more gasoline in the fire. Taliban don't want to wait. More time for solidifying Afghan govt. control and building up its military.

BBC, Fox, CNN and Aljazeera would have broke lose the sky by now if it was the case. A miserably failed made up story, which even their (wests) mouthpiece media didn't bother publishing.
il do better with some proof other then the usual rant i have seen many people do many things on the basis of religion so may be its the truth may be its not but yes i do agree with you that its seems fishy at best but plz let the authentic news come (ghair mamooli dawooin key liey ghair mamooli proof chahiyeah hotey hain )

What is arab taliban ?

I searched for it on the net and i found this

Last edited by a moderator:
The website belongs to Muhammad Jan Khan Watt who works for the Afghanistan Ministry of Communications.

If you think this story is bs, you could always ask him. He can be contacted on +93 20 210 2684 or at afgnic@nic.af

My two cents, with everything we know about the Taliban I would not put anything past them. They are anti-human's and a lesser species of human. Strategic bombings of innocent people in order to stir up sectarian violence is something we all know has happened in the past. I dont understand why religious leaders have not put a fatwa on these organisations for bringing Islam into disrepute.

Back
Top Bottom