What's new

Man booked for harassing a woman

I am against bashing of an entire institution just because of a controversy against an individual of that system.

The girl has given her report, give a chance to the lad as well.

Their CDR (call detail record) would tell us further if the two knew each other before this ride.

Even the DNA tests returned negative.

" When we asked the police about the evidence they found there, they confessed that they hadnt even sealed the room. Countless people came and went and tampered with anything that could be regarded as evidence and destroyed it. My clothes were taken from me under the supervision of a Sister, and even those items of clothing have vanished. How on earth would they conduct an investigation when they destroyed most of the evidence? The PPL bears huge responsibility in this."

You simply can't trust police in Pakistan!

" When we asked the police about the evidence they found there, they confessed that they hadnt even sealed the room. Countless people came and went and tampered with anything that could be regarded as evidence and destroyed it. My clothes were taken from me under the supervision of a Sister, and even those items of clothing have vanished. How on earth would they conduct an investigation when they destroyed most of the evidence? The PPL bears huge responsibility in this."

You simply can't trust police in Pakistan!

Police can't be trusted, DNA test can't be trusted, Identification parade can't be trusted, the government of Balochistan can't be trusted (the governor said that there was no rape, the DCO said that as per local reports Capt Hammad was being falsely implicated deliberately) but all those can be trusted blindly who make allegations against the Army ?! ...

And in this case, the victim never blamed Captain Hammad, it was the opposition leader Shahid Bugti who said that Capt Hammad, as he was the security head, was responsible... Akbar Bugti claimed that it was a gang rape and Captain Hammad was not alone (a claim rejected by the victims) and then the Bugti clan, which had its own agenda and who were already demanding a 50% share in resources and the expulsion of Army from the province at that time, attacked the facility with rockets on the false pretext of 'Justice'... And the rest is history...Kabhi dimagh bhi istimal ker Liya kero thora sa....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom