What's new

‘Maltreatment of Afghans peaked post-APS attack’

well said bro. these thankless bigot should bhi thrown out of Pakistan so 95 percent of Pakistan terrorism will be reduced. specially these farsiwan filth

its not something i feel proud of yaar .. but the water is above our heads , we have open our borders for these Afghans to come and live ,start a new life , and what they give us in return ? sit in the laps of Indian , constant cross border attacks , Border Violations etc ..
these Afghans needs to go back , they have done enough damage to Pakistan

its not something i feel proud of yaar .. but the water is above our heads , we have open our borders for these Afghans to come and live ,start a new life , and what they give us in return ? sit in the laps of Indian , constant cross border attacks , Border Violations etc ..
these Afghans needs to go back , they have done enough damage to Pakistan
I live with them and I know who hate they have in their heart for Pakistanis and they call us daal khor. so these ugly creature should be thrown back to their native caves

What about those "filth" that continue to support Talebans from a powerful institution in Pakistan ?

ISI serves Pakistan's interest.. so cut the crap .. the only filth here are your countrymen .. so they should go back to there heavenly cave's in there beloved country afghanistan..:wave:

cops are called pigs. for the pigs the innocent Afghan are good way to make easy money.
well said bro. these thankless bigot should bhi thrown out of Pakistan so 95 percent of Pakistan terrorism will be reduced. specially these farsiwan filth

Why farsiban? they are peaceful. are you afraid of the possible backlash associated with the other one the possible terrorist if any?
let's come to number and statistics, Afghan citizen in pakistan are the most peaceful, they are only worried about their daily living. and they are not associated with any kind of terrorism activity. Not a single Afghan guy is ever involved in terrorism activity outside Afghanistan unless you prove it otherwise. it's a big claim on my part ? don't you think? let's face it do you want me to give you a list of Pakistani citizen involved in major terrorism activities abroad?
but hey we understand, it's a part of human chemistry, we feel good and at ease when we shift burden and blame. we don't mind it. i am at peace with that.

cops are called pigs. for the pigs the innocent Afghan are good way to make easy money.

Why farsiban? they are peaceful. are you afraid of the possible backlash associated with the other one the possible terrorist if any?
let's come to number and statistics, Afghan citizen in pakistan are the most peaceful, they are only worried about their daily living. and they are not associated with any kind of terrorism activity. Not a single Afghan guy is ever involved in terrorism activity outside Afghanistan unless you prove it otherwise. it's a big claim on my part ? don't you think? let's face it do you want me to give you a list of Pakistani citizen involved in major terrorism activities abroad?
but hey we understand, it's a part of human chemistry, we feel good and at ease when we shift burden and blame. we don't mind it. i am at peace with that.
farsiwan are the most venomous and anti Pakistanis so they should be 1st one to be thrown out of Pakistan. and regarding your Peaceful people claim so if they are so much peaceful then they should go back voluntarily and inspire Taliban there in Afghanistan. simple thing is afghans are burden on our economy they should move to their homeland and contribute positively in building of Afghanistan.
Terrorists who attacked Badaber were from Afghanistan: DG ISPR - Pakistan - Dunya News
Pakistan is for Pakistanis not for Afghanis. da zamung watan de roraa zai khupal watan ta

:suicide::suicide: .. for bold part

On topic : we are talking about illigal afghani's .. if they want to live in pakistan..they should go back apply visa to come back.. if they love pakistan so much for living.. else :wave:

:suicide::suicide: .. for bold part

On topic : we are talking about illigal afghani's .. if they want to live in pakistan..they should go back apply visa to come back.. if they love pakistan so much for living.. else :wave:
very well said. no more mercy for these thankless people. we have many problems to handle.

Arsalan, are you Pakistani citizen?

Yes. What about you ?

why a Afghani worry about our Filth ?
take your people and get the hell out of this country ..
we are constantly fighting the Taliban unlike the Afghani who are born terrorists , we are taking care of our people , but Afghans are offering the Arses to Indians for money ..
if you are so concerned about those Afghans take them with you , we don't need them

Just because somebody disagrees with you he is termed as non-Pakistani. Just shows limitation of your intellect !

Afghan Filth should be thrown out of Pakistan .. they are nothing but scum bags and garbage

ISI serves Pakistan's interest.. so cut the crap .. the only filth here are your countrymen .. so they should go back to there heavenly cave's in there beloved country afghanistan..:wave:

What Muslims and Pakistanis living in the Europe and North America ? Like they say "Its better to have smart enemies then foolish friends".

You all need to sow the seeds of love rather than hate !!!! Listen to this Sufi Kalam may be written just for you haters. This is what I believe and practice.

Last edited:
Your bro, @rockstar08 , uses the same kind of offensive language against Pakistani Pashtuns (he got banned for it many times) and you are thanking his post?.......no wonder they call us "Akhroats"

The Afghan refugees case and decision to expel them is in the hands of our governments, you dont need to thrive on hatred and spewing venom against them, its not good for your brain. If you have some authority, spring into action against them, otherwise shut your mouth.

Last edited:
What about those "filth" that continue to support Talebans from a powerful institution in Pakistan ?
No,some confused pushtoon who is more loyal to Afghanistan on ethnic grounds, because Afghanistan is pushtoon and so is he.
You will see plenty of them in Pakistan, bad mouthing Pakistan .

No,some confused pushtoon who is more loyal to Afghanistan on ethnic grounds, because Afghanistan is pushtoon and so is he. You will see plenty of them in Pakistan, bad mouthing Pakistan .

You small minded racist connect the disagreement on state foriegn and security policy to ethnicity based politics. It just exposes your confused mind.

Last edited:
Ask ISI and Pakistan Army they always talk about "Good" and "Bad" Talibans.
So you are saying taliabns were puppet in the hands of Pakistan army or ISI then whose fault is this? Were they some 6 year old kids who blindly followed the command of ISI without any second thought as their remote control was in the hand of ISI? If that was the case then why these puppet refused to hand over osama after 9/11 on request of Pakistan army delegation ? . If i kill someone because x, y, z tell me to do it then would u blame me or x,y,z? I dont get this logic

and on topic yes there should not be any killing of innocent no matter who they are and where they live

So you are saying taliabns were puppet in the hands of Pakistan army or ISI then whose fault is this? Were they some 6 year old kids who blindly followed the command of ISI without any second thought as their remote control was in the hand of ISI? If that was the case then why these puppet refused to hand over osama after 9/11 on request of Pakistan army delegation ? . If i kill someone because x, y, z tell me to do it then would u blame me or x,y,z? I dont get this logic and on topic yes there should not be any killing of innocent no matter who they are and where they live

I have had discussion on PDF with senior posters who admit that Talibans are supported by them. We need peace in Pakistan Afghanistan and not war. How can you people understand that ?

I have had discussion on PDF with senior posters who admit that Talibans are supported by them. We need peace in Pakistan Afghanistan and not war. How can you people understand that ?
No, supported is one thing and created another and i don't get this creation part when people put blame on Pakistani ISI/Army for all atrocities committed by Taliban.. sure Pakistan used talibns for its political advantage just like Iran/India supported northern alliances for their advantage to establish their influence in Afghanistan. When people say Pakistan created Taliban then they say that Afghan pashtun sold themselves to the Pakistan which is wrong as Pakistan just supported their power struggle for establishing their pashtun dominated rule in Afghanistan when taliabns were not even involved in any terrorist activities. I said it before that it was anti-Pakistan polices of Afghanistan which forced Pakistan to interfere in Afghanistan..You just need to look at the policies of Afghan government towards Pakistan and India since 1947. Afghan government never been friendly to Pakistan even before this Taliban shit for which Pakistan get all the balme..

Who said we dont want peace in Pakistan/Afghanistan? How this peace possible when they dont hesitiate to kill our people even in peaceful places like mosques and butchering kids in school? ask them to stop these terrorist activities in Pakistan through Pak-Afghan border region and ask them to stop being played in the hand of anti-Pakistan elements because they share mutual hate for Pakistan

Five rockets fired from Afghanistan into Pakistan: ISPR - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Yes. What about you ?

Just because somebody disagrees with you he is termed as non-Pakistani. Just shows limitation of your intellect !

What Muslims and Pakistanis living in the Europe and North America ? Like they say "Its better to have smart enemies then foolish friends".

You all need to sow the seeds of love rather than hate !!!! Listen to this Sufi Kalam may be written just for you haters. This is what I believe and practice.

Yes, just became a citizen half a year ago. I dont get why people are bashing you for no reason; your a Pakistani citizen, one of our own and will always be - dont let these racist scum get to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom