What's new

Malaysian youths in Dublin assaulted by group of teens in ‘racist attack

Beast

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

That is why western freedom and democracy are a big joke! The system idolised criminal and empower criminals only. China human right system works better. Those young punk will surely be re educated to better system in China. China crime rate and racist attack are all time low, thanks to correct measures to protect the law abiding citizens.

That is why western freedom and democracy are a big joke! The system idolised criminal and empower criminals only.

At least they weren't run over by tanks of an Eastern Communist country's Government full of empowered criminals. To idolize a system that punishes freedom of speech is an even bigger joke.

or this:

When African students in China fled their cities amid racist cries against ‘black devils’ from Chinese students marching in the streets​

Fights, racism and hatred - Tensions on the rise between Africans and Chinese​

Last edited:
At least they weren't run over by tanks of an Eastern Communist country's Government full of empowered criminals. To idolize a system that punishes freedom of speech is an even bigger joke.

or this:

When African students in China fled their cities amid racist cries against ‘black devils’ from Chinese students marching in the streets​

nice whataboutism. Isn't that what you westerners always cry when others point out what you've done? Here you are engaging in whataboutism. lol.

nice whataboutism. Isn't that what you westerners always cry when others point out what you've done? Here you are engaging in whataboutism. lol.

No, its you Chinese who jump on any one incident and immediately call an entire country evil racists due to "Democracy".

So here I am focusing on some incidents in China to show you are just as bad...so no use scouring the news for examples so you can do some finger pointing at "Democracy" in other countries...as if your joke "Communist" Government isn't just as guilty for being a breeding ground for racism.

Last edited:
No, its you Chinese who jump on any one incident and immediately call an entire country evil racists due to "Democracy".

So here I am focusing on some incidents in China to show you are just as bad...so no use scouring the news for examples so you can do some finger pointing at "Democracy" in other countries...as if your joke "Communist" Government isn't just as guilty for being a breeding ground for racism.

lol okay. I guess we're all very bad together then ;)

I seem to recall it is you westerners who jump on anything negative to do with China and judge the whole country and all Chinese. You certainly care a lot about all things related to China. Have fun dealing with the Russians. Western civilization cannot even deal with Russia as a union. Even just dealing with Russia in its weakest state has just about fractured western union and resolve as much as you want to only focus on the contrary and your propaganda.

lol okay. I guess we're all very bad together then ;)

I seem to recall it is you westerners who jump on anything negative to do with China and judge the whole country and all Chinese. We'll never see eye to eye ever.

As if throwing out democracy or communism from the world is somehow suddenly going to make the world a grande utopia of hand holding lovefests?

Blaming either is just plain stupid.

As if throwing out democracy or communism from the world is somehow going to make the world a grande utopia of hand holding lovefests?

Blaming either is just plain stupid.

Who said that? Certainly not me. There you go grouping all Chinese people into one lol. Exactly the same thing you criticized.

I don't agree with Beast. Plenty of people dont, including many Chinese members. This hasn't much to do with democracy vs whatever. He wants to create that angle, that's on him. I'm just pointing out your whataboutism, you want to point out democracy vs communism wrt racism well you used whataboutism.

Is it also not fine for Russians to then point to western war crimes which are far more and worse? When they do that you lot can think of nothing except the word "whataboutism". You're just as evil as the Russians. In fact you lot are worse.

or this:

Lol.. do China has tank run down on civilian on weekly basic? I do know in western countries, mug or shot down by racist or extremist are common basic.

Thanks to your troll comment. China is safer country and big reason why hardworking and law abiding white man loves to live in China than USA. :enjoy:

One incident? How many troll comment u want to give to hide yourself from reality that this is weekly basic incident?

Who said that? Certainly not me. There you go grouping all Chinese people into one lol. Exactly the same thing you criticized.

I don't agree with Beast. Plenty of people dont, including many Chinese members. This hasn't much to do with democracy vs whatever. He wants to create that angle, that's on him. I'm just pointing out your whataboutism, you want to point out democracy vs communism wrt racism well you used whataboutism.

Is it also not fine for Russians to then point to western war crimes which are far more and worse? When they do that you lot can think of nothing except the word "whataboutism". You're just as evil as the Russians. In fact you lot are worse.
Democracy empower Individual too much right and empower criminals too.

Chinese system eliminates such flaw. There is reason why crime rate and organized crimes in China is low compare to other countries.

Even Japan has powerful Yakuza organize criminal organization that operate under the protection of democracy. In China , such nonsense will not happened.

the west is only reduced to liberal woke class and racist anti vaxxer white nationalist class. This is only going to go downhill for the west as their demographics is imploding and soon whites will be minority in their own countries.

the west is only reduced to liberal woke class and racist anti vaxxer white nationalist class. This is only going to go downhill for the west as their demographics is imploding and soon whites will be minority in their own countries.
The western countries are doomed.Thanks to their liberal view of idolized criminals, LGBT and too much human right view.

or this:

I totally agree with you. So let's kill more Americans! lol.
Screenshot_20221204_022756.jpg

ad22691ac2504f569f36583cfefca7f7_from=pc.jpg
232.jpg
19a0e60568da4c3e94f7d702e17ca76b_from=pc.jpg
Screenshot_20221130_135130.jpg

look out! The battle droid is aiming at you.lol.

Back
Top Bottom