What's new

Malaysian court rules use of "Allah" exclusive to Muslims

I agree its not fair to use the name Allah for idols...

Muslims have special value for name Allah that should be respected.

but seriously banning a newspaper from using Allah is silly.. hee hee.. I can't stop laughing.

Muslims in christian world say god almighty then christian world shud also ban muslims calling god almighty

I support this judgement. I don't understand the insistence of the Malaysian Christians to use the word 'Allah' in reference to God. Allah is Arab Islamic word for their God's name. The Arabic word for God is 'Ilah'. The word Allah predates Mohammed. Allah was one of the 360+ stone gods in pre-Islamic Kaaba in Mecca, who was the preferred god for the tribe of Quresh to which Mohammed belonged to. The other Arab tribes of pre-Islamic times prayed to the other stone gods in the Kaaba..
The Malaysian Christians could use many other words to address God, and stop using the word Allah..

Christians should rather use Elohim or Yahweh. Allah is the God of Muslims. Allah - the Muslim God is not the same as YAHWEH - the Jewish-Christian God is not the same as Bhagwan or Brahma-Vishnu-Maheshwar of Hinduism. so, Court is perfectly right here.

a short story:
Abraham, left his slave wife Hagar with son in the deserts as per Sarah, the authentic wife. Hagar(or Hajira) pleaded for help with her son Ishmael in the deserts leaning towards east towards the Pagan deity(Allah) which is none other than Lord Shiva or Moon God. the split of Jews+Christians and Muslims start here.
PS: this is what I heard from someone sometimes back. no authenticity.

how do you know its a He and not a She or an It

same question to you how do you know the gender ??? :)

Muslims in christian world say god almighty then christian world shud also ban muslims calling god almighty

we don't say god we use God with capital the only one.

Anyway yeh sure ban we would like to use the word Allah/Rabul Alameen.

same question to you how do you know the gender ??? :)

we don't say god we use God with capital the only one.

Anyway yeh sure ban we would like to use the word Allah/Rabul Alameen.

there is no gender or we dont know the gender. if alah has a gender then she/he/it is perishable like any other animal or vegetable on earth.

Indeed He is :)

The only objection here must be for using the name for idols.

Bro, just open your eyes and look around the diversity of the human kind, but It is still ONE. Come out of your isolated ghettos of your decayed brains. 'Allah' is not 'kisi ke baap ki jagir', I will call Allah to anything I wish too. I will call Allah to my deities, Idols, photos or whatever, If someone don't like my Allah's then rename your 'Allah' if you want to and pray It silently, becuse If I heared I will rename my Allah with same name. I have one more suggestion for you, migerate to MARS to save your Allah.

Some retards sinking low and low as human being. I am toatally astonished by the decision of these retards. Who makes these pigs judges??

there is no gender or we dont know the gender. if alah has a gender then she/he/it is perishable like any other animal or vegetable on earth.

Hindus do have gender based gods hence it means these are perishables. But for your information Nowhere in the Quran there is any word for God whish specifies gender :)))))

Allah is Supreme

Bro, just open your eyes and look around the diversity of the human kind, but It is still ONE. Come out of your isolated ghettos of your decayed brains. 'Allah' is not 'kisi ke baap ki jagir', I will call Allah to anything I wish too. I will call Allah to my deities, Idols, photos or whatever, If someone don't like my Allah's then rename your 'Allah' if you want to and pray It silently, becuse If I heared I will rename my Allah with same name. I have one more suggestion for you, migerate to MARS to save your Allah.

Some retards sinking low and low as human being. I am toatally astonished by the decision of these retards. Who makes these pigs judges??
dont say that these people killed a guy who made cartoon photos of a mere man.

dont say that these people killed a guy who made cartoon photos of a mere man.

:))))) your wish by the same logic if applied to hunuman/shiva/kali, ganesh etc etc you will go bonkers so better respect and get respect.

Hindus do have gender based gods hence it means these are perishables. But for your information Nowhere in the Quran there is any word for God whish specifies gender :)))))

Allah is Supreme

my question is on God alias allah in general. does that entity have a gender?

:))))) your wish by the same logic if applied to hunuman/shiva/kali, ganesh etc etc you will go bonkers so better respect and get respect.

Did anyone stoped you to call your 'Allah' by name of hanuman/shiva/kali/ganesh?? Go on call whatever you want & wish to call??

Back
Top Bottom