What's new

Malaysia considering to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan: Malaysian HC

very good development and we should concentrate on Muslim countries first.

abay buyer dhodoo , muslim country choroo.....pisa kamaoo. you have now technology.

Abey bhai wohi buy karain gey sb se pehle :P you know the ummah brotherhood factor :P

aik tu hamari quam ummah ka C chakar ma phasi pari haa....Learn from corporate world. Find the buyer not friends and brothers.

Nobody is buying, Sri lanka agreed to buy but there is immense pressure of Indians on them, you have to sell these for funds, I don't mind if anyone buy them but from a marketing strategy its lot easier to sell Muslims countries then others.

It's not Hawai Firing this was said by Malaysian Ambassador to Pakistan during a event. He told in his speech.

Your source is a twitter account. Upon further investigation of the twitter account, the original article quoted in the twitter account has no source. No newspaper or defense journal has published any such article.

Q.E.D ----> Hawai Firing

Please fact check your sources before posting zarvan. Too many of your threads are based on wishful thinking instead of facts.

Your source is a twitter account. Upon further investigation of the twitter account, the original article quoted in the twitter account has no source. No newspaper or defense journal has published any such article.

Q.E.D ----> Hawai Firing

Please fact check your sources before posting zarvan. Too many of your threads are based on wishful thinking instead of facts.
This news is reporting in all news papers lady and their is source is not twitter account but Malaysian Ambassador who was attending a conference yesterday so before blaming others of Hawai Firing get yourself updated

This news is reporting in all news papers lady and their is source is not twitter account but Malaysian Ambassador who was attending a conference yesterday so before blaming others of Hawai Firing get yourself updated

Don't take it personally. Just show me a source which isn't some random person on twitter and i'll accept your thread as legit news.

Back
Top Bottom