What's new

Malaysia bans Shias from promoting their faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia should stop letting Shiits into Makkah and Madinah, those people practice polytheism and must be declared Non muslims and expelled from the OIC as well.

No , lets exterminate them . They aren't even worthy of living . The Jews and the Christians do not need to kill Muslims , we ourselves are more than capable of achieving that feat . :azn:

It is time for Iran should become Sunni state. When will it happen in Iran civil wars like Syria?

I wish your your wish come true so that my wish come true, which is to prove that Pakistan was not for all Muslims, it's only for sunnies, people who came along with the idea of Pakistan are being abandoned one by one.

There is no such thing as "sunnis". There are "muslims" , "shias" and qadianis in Pakistan.

Its not that they are banned from practicing their shia faith but banned from promoting it in Malaysia............I am happy that Malaysian government is straight forward and honest and consider shias as deviants.

Your iranis itself wont allow any tabligh by muslims in their country , in fact they are very harsh on muslims of sistan and balochistan province.

Doesn't matter . This is called persecution because of belief , look up that word . More decisions will follow in the coming days , since well the Malays aren't really content with the development and prosperity of their country . Once upon a time , we used to be a moderate nation , then we started thinking on this pattern of this and that being ' deviants ' and ' out of Islam ' and see where this lead to .

Since , when is Iran , the golden benchmark for all the Muslim countries , if I may know ? This argument is ' since he's a fool , I am too ' ! :azn:

There is no such thing as "sunnis". There are "muslims" , "shias" and qadianis in Pakistan.

Then , who is the founder of Muslim Pakistan , if I may know ? :D

@Slav Defence @Armstrong @Oscar Just observe the ' confused as a nation ' thing here , which is what I talked about earlier .

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaoo wait where did my post go?!

Malaysia banned the formation of sects....

They allow propagation of ISLAM...so IF Shia call themselves Muslims they should have no problem with that because Islam is still allowed to be propagated!

Its right here with confusing remarks . Didn't go anywhere .

Malaysia banned a particular sect from propagating , rest are free to do so , maam . Are you following the news ?

Its right here with confusing remarks . Didn't go anywhere .

Malaysia banned a particular sect from propagating , rest are free to do so , maam . Are you following the news ?

Rest?! Who rest?!

They are a very small minority. A huge majority of Muslims are sunnis. Letting them propagate there sect would only increase turmoil in Malaysia. While Shias should have right to perform there religious duties and rituals under Malaysian law, propagation is something totally else. What if the majority local act violently to such propagation. Who would be responsible then? What if things go out of control? Would you still blame Malaysian govt for that. It would be shias who would responsible for any such trouble. So Malaysian govt just avoided a possible conflict and instability in its country.

That is OK , if they are a small minority , they still exist , right ? That was my point . The Western countries allow freedom of choice and propagation of every religion , even though Christianity is dominant in most . I understand what propagation is , still Shias aren't the only Muslim sect in Malaysia , there are a dozen others too . So , how many of them will be banned from propagating their beliefs on the state's perception on ' who's right ' and ' who's deviant ' as a preemptive measure ? I just want to ask you one thing , has any such thing happened in the past where there were violence from the Sunnis because of propagation of Shia sect by Shi'ite ? What makes one think that Shi'ite will still continue doing that , in such case ? Besides , the Shi'ite aren't even treated well in Malaysia , mate . You aren't getting the big picture here to be honest .

Rest?! Who rest?!

Everybody else besides the Shia . Are you aware of only this sect and none else ? :what:

@Secur @Jungibaaz no offence mates,but i am really surprised to see the comments of pakistanis here on shias.. though there was a lot of hype and hoola about shia-sunni thing,i didnt know it was so big..
what about the common people in pak?? does this shia hatred emotion run so wildly in them??

Doesn't matter . This is called persecution because of belief , look up that word . More decisions will follow in the coming days , since well the Malays aren't really content with the development and prosperity of their country . Once upon a time , we used to be a moderate nation , then we started thinking on this pattern of this and that being ' deviants ' and ' out of Islam ' and see where this lead to .

Since , when is Iran , the golden benchmark for all the Muslim countries , if I may know ? This argument is ' since he's a fool , I am too ' ! :azn:

Then , who is the founder of Muslim Pakistan , if I may know ? :D

@Slav Defence @Armstrong @Oscar Just observe the ' confused as a nation ' thing here , which is what I talked about earlier .

An Ismaili? Does it matter what exactly was faith or sect of Mohammad Ali Jinnah? he was a secular and was not religious and didnt practice it.

@Secur @Jungibaaz no offence mates,but i am really surprised to see the comments of pakistanis here on shias.. though there was a lot of hype and hoola about shia-sunni thing,i didnt know it was so big..
what about the common people in pak?? does this shia hatred emotion run so wildly in them??

None taken , when I myself am surprised to see the reaction of my own people , I cant blame you . Think of it , the founder of Pakistan is a Muslim who followed the Shia Islam . As for the question , I do not really know , most of the time the cyber world doesn't properly represent the sentiments and emotions of the majority of the people . I , myself , was never involved in finding the ' purest of the pure ' , I live by ' live and let others live ' rule .

An Ismaili? Does it matter what exactly was faith or sect of Mohammad Ali Jinnah? he was a secular and was not religious and didnt practice it.

Yes , it matters . He's the founder of the nation and this was his sect , you cant change that fact . You are confused now . A secular creating a state for the Muslims to live and practice freely their beliefs , not go around killing each other and labeling ' deviant ' and ' out of Islam ' and state's endorsement of a particular sect . This is the point .

so,if a shia is secular and liberal(the best way to live according to me) u dont mind,but if he is a practicing one,you mind it??

Either clarify yourself or drop it!

I think , you need to make arguments more carefully , maam .

I simply said that according to the news , Malaysian Govt has only banned the propagation of Shia Islam , not ' all sects ' as you think .

Malaysia banned the formation of sects....

They allow propagation of ISLAM...so IF Shia call themselves Muslims they should have no problem with that because Islam is still allowed to be propagated!

Now you do. It is understandable because just about all of us non-Muslims like to think positively about religions. Positive in the sense that we all at least respect all religions in the letter of the law, if not in spirit, and leave each other to practice and even to propagate because we non-Muslims believe in the power of intellectual arena. But now you know the intensity of the Shia-Sunni conflict, try to think how minority religions suffers in Muslims dominated countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom