What's new

Malala Yousufzai bashed for 'Oxford Attire' and it's quite appalling.

True. If there was any definite or conclusive proof for it, why would it be a belief even?

And that is why I believe Allah and Muhammad both clearly emphasize haqooq-ul-ibad over haqooq-ul-Allah: the rights of humankind have priority over rights of deity. The wisdom of this philosophy is deep indeed.

Going by what you've said, will Allah revise The Quran or send a new Book?
change means an act or process through which something becomes different (no matter how small) and the status of Quran is also going to change one day

From ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood, who said: “Something will come and take the Qur’aan one night and not one aayah will be left, either in the Mus-haf or in the heart of any person, but it will be taken away.” (Narrated by al-Daarimi with a saheeh isnaad, no. 3209)

Al-Daarimi narrated with a different saheeh isnaad (no. 3207) that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: “Recite the Qur’aan much before it is taken away.” They said, “These Mus-hafs will be taken away! What about that which is (memorized) in men’s hearts?” He said: “Something will come and take it one night, and in the morning they will wake up without it. They will forget the phrase ‘laa ilaaha ill-Allaah’ and they will start to recite the sayings and poetry of the Jaahiliyyah. That is when the Word will be fulfilled against them.”

so again mate only thing constant is change in this universe.

change means an act or process through which something becomes different (no matter how small) and the status of Quran is also going to change one day

From ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood, who said: “Something will come and take the Qur’aan one night and not one aayah will be left, either in the Mus-haf or in the heart of any person, but it will be taken away.” (Narrated by al-Daarimi with a saheeh isnaad, no. 3209)

Al-Daarimi narrated with a different saheeh isnaad (no. 3207) that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: “Recite the Qur’aan much before it is taken away.” They said, “These Mus-hafs will be taken away! What about that which is (memorized) in men’s hearts?” He said: “Something will come and take it one night, and in the morning they will wake up without it. They will forget the phrase ‘laa ilaaha ill-Allaah’ and they will start to recite the sayings and poetry of the Jaahiliyyah. That is when the Word will be fulfilled against them.”

It willl not be changed ,it will be taken away(during end times) know the difference.Read your own post again

It willl not be changed ,it will be taken away(during end times) know the difference.Read your own post again
it exists now but wont be here in the future thats a huge change if you ask me and thats what i am pointing at.
Something will come and take it one night, and in the morning they will wake up without it. They will forget the phrase ‘laa ilaaha ill-Allaah’ and they will start to recite the sayings and poetry of the Jaahiliyyah.

Oxford is the university of the Elite, not just British but many children of rich dictators, Kings and presidents come to this university, if she wants to fit in and more importantly being groomed for becoming a future leader of Pakistan she has to show a''kind'' image of a Pakistani.

Seems Wiki missed the part where he was shot!

Wow. Fine, shot too then, is that supposed to make it sound any more glorious? You're digging yourself in a hole here.

How twisted or stupid are you, really!?

Now you want me to show concern on a thread on malala? Just like the OP, you want a constant condemnation??

Read up my comments on the thread on Mashal's murder. Your immature assumptions and silly questions are getting a tad too much. Tone down.

Honestly @Secur is replying back to you in a decent manner and you keep bringing insults. Shut up with your garbage.

Carry on being a malala apologist.

Had she been a British white making that statement about UK, she would have had retracted her statement and apologised too.

What personal benefit do I get from diluting anything? I just want her to apologize to Pakistani public for the blanket statement she made on wrong information.

Afterall the 'daughter of soil' (as you said) owes that to the nation! Right???

As I said much before, the Shuhadas, their families and others disabled from injuries have my utmost respect. Malala is not disabled and living a decent life, good for her but a one time event/tragedy doesn't give her a right to blabber anything about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

And you carry on being a terrorist apologist.

Wow. Fine, shot too then, is that supposed to make it sound any more glorious? You're digging yourself in a hole here.

Honestly @Secur is replying back to you in a decent manner and you keep bringing insults. Shut up with your garbage.

And you carry on being a terrorist apologist.

Y A W N

Read my Question properly, for what it is and not what you think it is!

Back
Top Bottom