What's new

“Make in India” for HAL trainer, import of Swiss trainer capped

They get the same training as fresh US naval aviators and earn their carrier qualification there:

AIR_T-45_Carrier_Landing_lg.jpg

ATgAAAAEvhfJIeWd_cwV1qwzluM7fENtZS7rUBVTJhrZ4L6j46eSzemd2hYEc9MjjzquAnsH-egJNM59SMHPsE5QiUwzAJtU9VA4WbyoD8zM4huYLopBqm2edblXsQ-799501.jpg

goshawk+training-700172.jpg

pradeep+shukla+goshawk+formation-711769.jpg

IndianWings.jpg

LIVEFIST: Photos: Indian Navy pilots carrier training in the US
:woot:

nice 8-)

but I find it a bit strange considering we're operating a Russian carrier and aircraft off of ours, so maybe to do with a similarity with the arrestor hook mechanism and landing strip size on our spec carrier and the US ?

how long has this training program been active for ?

:woot:

nice 8-)

but I find it a bit strange considering we're operating a Russian carrier and aircraft off of ours, so maybe to do with a similarity with the arrestor hook mechanism and landing strip size on our spec carrier and the US ?

how long has this training program been active for ?
It's not really that strange, very few nations have such carrier training facilities for fresh pilots and the USN has easily the best training program out there. The IN pilots gain valuable experience with the USN onboard their flat-tops in carrier aviation specifically landing (the most dangerous element of carrier aviation).

+ this has been going on since 2006/7.

Just tell me the name of the engine selected.........
and if you can....... the date that the contract for it was inked on.
BTW, has the ejection-seat also be decided?
Its Honeywell TP 331-12B,
>Engine is on schedule i.e. April
>Engine Integration will be done by June-July.
>First Flight is schedule on September- 1st week.

Hope I answered your question.Video link is already provided above for your reference.

you are what we called an AAPTARD , now see this video already shared by Gorkhali on this post already what possible applications of HTT 40 and super tucano is live example of uses of turbo prop watch presentation by 3rd speaker

What are you talking about? How long have been on this forum to comment something about anyone? Look at his posts and I can assure you he has defended HAL more than ever.

You don't pilot newbies on prototype planes. Forget inducting them. Only a reliable and tested platform is safe. Would you learn on this plane? Why don't you volunteer to fly it in its beta phase directly after you are done with simulators?

Its applications and potentials are still to be explored. No doubt it would be a nice plane. But before it has been a tested and reliable platform, No rookie pilot should be allowed near that plane.

as stated before tau na teri chalegi na us aaptard ki , chalegi ki modi ki aur parrikar ki aur htt 40 ban kar rahega aur bhagvan ki krupa se success bi hoga like super tucano .

and by this stupid logic we should not induct tejas , lch , fgfa etc as they are not tried and tested right ?

Change your username to illogical Hindu then if you don't understand that inducting a untested plane can cost us lives of young IAF pilots. Keep the EGO at minimum. I am more of a BJP supporter than you might be but this is insane. No one has a right to play wid pilots lives!

Its Honeywell TP 331-12B,
>Engine is on schedule i.e. April
>Engine Integration will be done by June-July.
>First Flight is schedule on September- 1st week.

Hope I answered your question.Video link is already provided above for your reference.

Then you and I just have to wait for it to happen..... come september!

by this stupid logic we should not induct tejas , lch , fgfa etc as they are not tried and tested right ?

Did you eat trolls for breakfast?

Read this Links and then open your mouth. Don't make a fool out of yourself.

Flight test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Russia's next-generation warplane to make maiden flight in 2009 / Sputnik International
Sukhoi PAK FA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PAK FA aka FGFA completed 450 flight test by 2013 for its 5 prototype and more will be completed before it is formally inducted in the Russian Air force by 2016.

And For LCH

The First Maiden Flight took in 1992 and then after years of sanctions and setbacks due to non availability of Allied Signal CTS800 engines which Druvh used. A new prototype with a new engine(Shakti) was flown in 2007. Indian Coast Guards and soon after them all other sections of Armed Fores had already inducted Druvh in 2002. You think it did not undergo flight tests? Even after that, see how many incidents have occurred on even a tested platform.

HAL Dhruv - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Tejas

HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It completed over a 1000 test flights before being inducted.

Show me a single prototype already build for HTT-40. It will take HAL more than a decade to formally hand it over to IAF. We would lose this crucial years and even then we won't be sure it the a/c is reliable or not. Seriously, start reading stuffs before you start opening your mouth on a defense forum.

and what makes keyboard warrior like you think that htt 40 would be inducted without proper testing ? Having hallucination , are you high on Afghan weed , you think IAF or state run defense companies are joke and don't follow any procurement procedures , safety standards , have u ever applied for job in drdo , isro or hal or been to any of their sites ?

by this stupid logic we should not induct tejas , lch , fgfa etc as they are not tried and tested right ?

Quoting your own link!

You asked how stupid was my logic because HTT-40 was not tested. Did you read my link completely? Or the egoistical "Keyboard Warrior" in you wanted to type whatever stupidity that came to your illogical mind?

Let me highlight it again for you

<b>Show me a single prototype already build for HTT-40. It will take HAL more than a decade to formally hand it over to IAF. We would lose this crucial years and even then we won't be sure it the a/c is reliable or not. Seriously, start reading stuffs before you start opening your mouth on a defense forum.</b>

By referring you those links I wanted to show you the time that takes to induct an aircraft be it trainer or whatever. It involves long hours of testing and there is no guarantee if the test shows positive results. Its a decade away deal. Swiss trainers would be inducted in a year. HAL can pitch for it when it has something to show which is not on paper!

time line is set first flight is this yer , its not a sophisticated fighter supersonic jet so its highly likely that timelines would be met and it will be inducted after proper procedural testing only by 2018 .
RANTING HERE NON STOP BY FOREIGN MAL LOVERS WONT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE SO YOU CAN CONTINUE , IN THE END WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS WISH OF MOD

That Foreign mal saves the lives of our soldier in the battle. It doesn't fall outta sky for no reasons and kill the pilots even when it is not fighting anyone! Lives of our soldiers matter not the indigenous ego bullshits. I have always supported indigenous products but only when they are at par with the other stuffs of the same class available around the world. Else there is no use.

I bet you use Maruti car and Patanjali toothpaste for your teeth? And I also bet you never ate at any foreign fast food chain store?

you are what we called an AAPTARD , now see this video already shared by Gorkhali on this post already what possible applications of HTT 40 and super tucano is live example of uses of turbo prop watch presentation by 3rd speaker
That's very uncalled for, Behave .You have joined newly so you are not familiar about @Abingdonboy post, he is staunch supported of India and its defense requirement. You may have a varied opinion but you need to control your emotion and talk with some sense other wise this is not a forum for you.:(

I'll post what I posted in the other thread about this:

Right now all HAL has is a wooden mock up despite the fact Deepaks had been falling out of the skies killing young airmen and instructors for many years. Pilates saved the IAF a LOT of pain by delivering in the fast track manner they did and the PC-7 Mk.2 is a proven product.

Adding another BTT to the fleet is nothing but a PR stunt, what can the HTT-40 do the PC-7 can't do? Not a damn thing worth mentioning. By adding another type all you are doing is increasing the logistical headache for the IAF, increasing maintenance costs and duplicating services. This is not a pragmatic move but a blatant PR stunt and rewarding HAL's ineptitude.

Yes, yes, so easy to blame the services but show me a pic of the HTT-40 flying and ready to be inducted, oh wait......

I guess the IAF should still be flying the Deepaks waiting for HAL to get off their backsides and deliver the HTT-40, to hell with all those lives that would be lost as a result.

if you cannot build an aircraft as simple as PC-7 you have no business trying to build a light combat aircraft

...IAF should have actively taken part in making and promoting Indian built trainers..
...IAF want 'phoren' things like fighters...and other combat hardware...but it is expected out of them to promote & grow with the local made non combat hardwares...
..but being IAF, they want even their dog collors " made in phoren"

building a light trainer should have been the first project the IAF and HAL did

if you cannot build an aircraft as simple as PC-7 you have no business trying to build a light combat aircraft
No one is questioning HAL's ability to build the HTT-40, they are surely able to do it BUT should they is the question. My opinion is too little too late but others disagree and so does the MoD so it will be done...

No one is questioning HAL's ability to build the HTT-40, they are surely able to do it BUT should they is the question. My opinion is too little too late but others disagree and so does the MoD so it will be done...
..HAL should develop this and pass on to private sector to manufacture..let them and HAL earn money out of their hard work / R&D...
Let India develop some 'products' to sell in international market...
..IAF should contribute actively to it..which is as simple ( comparatively..) as trainer..
Navy has contributed ACTIVELY in the R&D...and IAF ( & IA) has thrown every spanner in it's arsenal to stall any development ( forget contributing..) ...
..such is the mindset there..

yes i uses products of india co whats wrong in that , as said before you can bark /fart /dance naked here how much u want , its era of make/made in india in defense and it will happen no one gives a dam about what you think

Do you? Stop using your foreign made computer parts and cut me some slack. Newbie like you should avoid a defense forum and especially This one.

@waz @Horus Please Check this guy's posts. He is giving uncalled rants to other members.

Back
Top Bottom