What's new

Major who led SURGICAL STRIKES says, return part was most difficult ; in New Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just annoying.

Had India provided proof we would be lining up at the border for a sufficient reply.

So far the only proof we have is the fact we have a billion strong gullible fools on our eastern border

The very fact that the LOC has been very hot in the last one year
is proof that something happened which did not go down well with PA

What we see is an un ending chain of action and reaction
all of which was triggered after URI terror attack and India's response on 29 September

There was nothing called surgical strike... ISPR never Confirmed it

Save the BS for the gullible. Aint gonna sell here. Every soldier taking part in such missions have CAM attached to their gear. Missions like these are usually live streamed. The fact that your army has nothing to show speaks about the reality behind this so called strike. The government of Modi along with your army has taken you for a joy ride because you dont want to believe otherwise, because you lot are desperate and Indian politicians sure know how to milk a desperate nation. I mean in a country where you can literally come to power on Pakistan bashing, seriously you dont need any convincing.

Your post is full of Desperation

The very fact that the LOC has been very hot in the last one year
is proof that something happened which did not go down well with PA

What we see is an un ending chain of action and reaction
all of which was triggered after URI terror attack and India's response on 29 September

Loc is hot since 1948.

Why don't you claim you been conducting SirJeeKal strikes ever since 1948?

Now I am bored with you. Just having a Jewish sounding name won't make you a banker or a intellect.

I shall name you Chohaan. Its similar to Cohen so won't offend you much and give the Indian in you some credit.

There was nothing called surgical strike... ISPR never Confirmed it
ISPR took world media on the spot where it was claimed that Indian strike took place? It is India who needs to confirm it by showing proof. What has India shown up till now? Anything?

I shall name you Chohaan. Its similar to Cohen so won't offend you much and give the Indian in you some credit.

I dont really care what you say
But I do enjoy the Consternation and Hysteria that these Two Words : Surgical Strikes
Bring about on PDF

Your post is full of Desperation
No I just showed a mirror to a desperate Indian clinching for straws. Prove me wrong other wise and I will happily retract my statement.
And I just exposed on your own claim about OBL raid which as per you had to face minimum resistance yet a chopper was downed however India who had to face much worse as per Major Tango came out all in one piece? Superman they all must be!

It's a series of Simple Sunils surgical Circus....
1: It was as air assault...
2: It was a heliborne raid....
3: The soldiers trekked for 60 miles through minefield and barbed wire before launching an attack.
Ironically, when solitary Chandu Lal defects he is picked up straight away but somehow dozens of soldiers who are supposed to have attacked went unnoticed....oh wait....maybe the diet of Haldi Daal was causing them to do surgical strikes beyond bushes....

Common guys you are touching honor and dignity of pakistans holly cow and naturally Pakistanis will link it to Bollywood movie.:woot:

Just having a Jewish sounding name won't make you a banker or a intellect.
Actually a tourist Jew did the strikes back in 80s so he have to give him a Jew name.:rofl:

@Stephen Cohen
Bachay paida karney padtey hien goad lene se koi baap nahien ban jata,
Strikes karni padti hien sirf claim karney se katay hoey b@lls wapis nahien miltey.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Common guys you are touching honor and dignity of pakistans holly cow and naturally Pakistanis will link it to Bollywood movie.:woot:
We tend to slaughter the cows for their juicy steaks....try another example to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom