What's new

Major General Sanaullah and Lt Colnol has died in IED blast in upper dir

Imran was never meant to deliver, had he made into power he would not have been able to deliver as he had over committed himself in the campaign. I would have still given him cent per cent if he could eliminate corruption, top down not bottom up. Which he could have done. Unfortunately, he did not make to the position. His main support was just because people were fed up of dynasties and wanted to see a change.

Tough the change would not have delivered but it would have mattered. After elections he is also following politics of circumnavigation and you are right he is confused and confusing other.

Only hope is post 2013.

4da41d827756f352d88c3d1933f5bb6a.jpg

by that you means this? right the final resort!;):smokin:

I wish that I am wrong and you are right about the accusation
but I personally know some officers who have been part of the military court proceedings against such army men who have planned the coup few times.

hell with Northern Alliance, they will kill off each other once the Yanks leave Afghanistan. RAW or Mossad is not leading the TTP inside the SSG mess or giving heads-up about our general movements.

do you know that Tipu Sultan's military chief was assassinated by his own soldiers?
dont dismiss the possibility that we have rats within the military dont you always see that ever so smiling picture of Airman next to Ahsan Ullah Ahsan?

these are dog days for us man dog days. army needs to loosen up a bit. trust me we all will be cheering for it once it shows its potential. for now some of us only show condolence to the military losses but army struggles with public wide support.

people are worried here for valid reason, they want to cheer for the stronger party for their own sake. when generals are getting shot down, executed and blown up on regular bases then what chance you and I have?

sorry dear friend,
if PA is waiting for the public support it is very wrong in its kakul thinking, cause public is been brought to the damocratic , dealers & traitors ?
if PA wants the public support, then it should liberte the public, from the hands of croupt damcraziticly selected theakeydars?
who are just bzy in claphing both of thier hands, on the every death of a patriot, in uniform or without uniform, by the hands of rented terrorists

sorry dear friend,
if PA is waiting for the public support it is very wrong in its kakul thinking, cause public is been brought to the damocratic , dealers & traitors ?
if PA wants the public support, then it should liberte the public, from the hands of croupt damcraziticly selected theakeydars?
who are just bzy in claphing both of thier hands, on the every death of a patriot, in uniform or without uniform, by the hands of rented terrorists

Mush had the chance, he missed it :pissed:

I think no one else has that much acumen.

i am innocent?;):bounce:

Mush had the chance, he missed it :pissed:

no he didnt, but was back stabbed!
& was politicly ambushed by CIA, with the help of elite croupt political thugs, greedy media, & ever croupt judiciary?
& now back stabber dont know what to do?
cause traitors are not stopping the terrorists, killing both innocent civillians & men in uniforms?
last resort, bring him back with full force?

Missing means political cleansing, which could only be done on D-Day not after that.

yes bt thn humman rights?
all of a sudden , every one of those bastrtds wanted every goddam rights?
just because CIA was backing them, for his removal?

yes bt thn humman rights?
all of a sudden , every one of those bastrtds wanted every goddam rights?
just because CIA was backing them, for his removal?

At that time this very court would have ramified the acts. And later silent majority should have come out for his support but they did not. Well gone is gone now. Lets hope for some right commander.

You will avenge this attack than they would avenge that attack and it would only benefit Indians and USA

Yupz, best solution is PA should lay down their arms and give TTP a chance to fight against US and India.. What if your country turn into ashes, you have your vengeance against the great evils..

RIP soldier.. I wanted to say your sacrifice wont be in vein.. But current situation in your country makes me think it will be in vein..

RIP

Seems to be an attack to derail the peace talks, TTP are not looking for peace or ceasefire - they probably are looking at fulfilling their agenda.

Pakistan should follow India and the US - ie, no negotiations with terrorists.

Are you delusional. India always gets scared and releases prisoners if they are threatened. Be it Maoist or terrorist in Kashmir or Maulana Azhar. India is a soft nation. USA, I would agree to some extent. Israel also to some extent. India no way.

sorry dear friend,
if PA wants the public support, then it should --------

START KILLING THE TERRORIST
TAKE NO PRISONERS

execute all those that it still has before our judiciary frees them, or their taliban friends free them by raiding the jails

once it starts getting the upper hand, the people will fall in.. they always cheer the winners. you cant blame them

you are right about the Kakul thinking, I believe Army thinks that people's sympathy towards its sacrifices will change into support but that is not happening apart from a select few of us who have the skill and money to spend time on their computers and write these posts.

Saudis didnt only kill the terrorists that challenged their kingdom but they killed their families too. the Turks also take no prisoners and their people love them. now compare who has more peace.

Taliban say they do very Islamic things by killing everyone that opposes them. so, for a change Pakistan army also needs to become Islamic on these terrorists.

it can distribute sweets, blankets and wheat bags after the war is over.
I am not joking and I am not trying to win an argument here. its do or die situation , either Pakistan army should do what an army is meant to do or make way for TTP to step into the Pakistani National assembly, blow up the picture of Jinnah and let it burn the flag of Pakistan

time is up

one thing his name (Maj Gen Sanaullah) is not mentioned on the list of serving generals of pak army on wiki..... is the list outdated? it is mentioning Ghulam Qamar as GOC swat.

Are you delusional. India always gets scared and releases prisoners if they are threatened. Be it Maoist or terrorist in Kashmir or Maulana Azhar. India is a soft nation. USA, I would agree to some extent. Israel also to some extent. India no way.

And that is why our forces have killed thousands of jehaadis - probably 24k by last count and hundreds if not thousands of maoists, and the only option other than being killed which is open to maoists is to surrender their arms....also that is why during 26/11 when the terrorists had hundreds of hostages we did not bother opening a negotiation channel and instead shot them down and when maoists hide behind tribal villagers our forces open fire without negotiating with them....we were soft earlier and we have learnt our lesson the bitter way, now our forces shoot first and ask questions later.

So tell me who's the delusioned one who opens his idiotic trap without reading up a bit?.

START KILLING THE TERRORIST
TAKE NO PRISONERS

execute all those that it still has before our judiciary frees them, or their taliban friends free them by raiding the jails

once it starts getting the upper hand, the people will fall in.. they always cheer the winners. you cant blame them

you are right about the Kakul thinking, I believe Army thinks that people's sympathy towards its sacrifices will change into support but that is not happening apart from a select few of us who have the skill and money to spend time on their computers and write these posts.

Saudis didnt only kill the terrorists that challenged their kingdom but they killed their families too. the Turks also take no prisoners and their people love them. now compare who has more peace.

Taliban say they do very Islamic things by killing everyone that opposes them. so, for a change Pakistan army also needs to become Islamic on these terrorists.

it can distribute sweets, blankets and wheat bags after the war is over.
I am not joking and I am not trying to win an argument here. its do or die situation , either Pakistan army should do what an army is meant to do or make way for TTP to step into the Pakistani National assembly, blow up the picture of Jinnah and let it burn the flag of Pakistan

time is up

thats what i was saying, from the begening!
we need a genrl sisi, out here now, to clear this fog up, be ready soilder , lets **** it up?
still i am conected friend, thts why i couldnt give my details here, now as s private contractor, i only can say that? my brother!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom