What's new

Major breakthrough on naval reactor + propulsion system

What basis(if any) did that inference come from?

An SSBN requires 14 vessels to keep it on a standby, which is a nuclear submarine fleet. Musharraf did increase from 10 to 12 , now since 4 more F22p's are arriving that means, in 10 years Pakistan will lease an SSBN or induct the one it is building/assembling hopefully.

An SSBN requires 14 vessels to keep it on a standby, which is a nuclear submarine fleet. Musharraf did increase from 10 to 12 , now since 4 more F22p's are arriving that means, in 10 years Pakistan will lease an SSBN or induct the one it is building/assembling hopefully.

I haven't seen that as any hard and fast rule, can you show where it say that in a reputed naval doctrine reference?

The Israelis operate their nuclear deterrent without 14 vessels.

I haven't seen that as any hard and fast rule, can you show where it say that in a reputed naval doctrine reference?

The Israelis operate their nuclear deterrent without 14 vessels.

The Consequences of a Pakistani Sea-Based Nuclear Second Strike Capability | The Diplomat

Israelis have acquired bases in the gulf region as per the treaties with egypt and few others and they operate in limited area. Actually they do not need a nuclear submarine. Pakistan has got IO region. To communicate in Extremely low frequency(ELF) you need vessels. And as far as I know, Pakistan does not have the capability to communicate in ELF range. Which is must for SSBN. Otherwise, their position is compromised.

The Consequences of a Pakistani Sea-Based Nuclear Second Strike Capability | The Diplomat

Israelis have acquired bases in the gulf region as per the treaties with egypt and few others and they operate in limited area. Actually they do not need a nuclear submarine. Pakistan has got IO region. To communicate in Extremely low frequency(ELF) you need vessels. And as far as I know, Pakistan does not have the capability to communicate in ELF range. Which is must for SSBN. Otherwise, their position is compromised.

Well, first you started with 14 vessels and now have moved onto ELF.. which means you're clutching at straws. You dont know for sure what Pakistan has or does not have at this point to give any time-frame or even claim so. Which also makes your Israeli comment ironically funny as neither having a nuclear sub or not has nothing to do with ELF communications capability.

Well, first you started with 14 vessels and now have moved onto ELF.. which means you're clutching at straws. You dont know for sure what Pakistan has or does not have at this point to give any time-frame or even claim so. Which also makes your Israeli comment ironically funny as neither having a nuclear sub or not has nothing to do with ELF communications capability.

I gave here basically only one argument, of 14 vessels. With a Link.

I do not know which nuclear powered submarine Israelis operate?

I gave here basically only one argument, of 14 vessels. With a Link.

I do not know which nuclear powered submarine Israelis operate?

Neither of these arguments did you elucidate. Why the number 14? What will 14 achieve that 2 cannot?
All things considered when the US navy does not communicate with its vessels via its ships alone why does the number 14 on ships prove significant?
So far apart from jumping here and there from number of ships to ELF you have yet to provide concrete proof to the link. Hence, clutching at straws.

As you are hell bent on proving how stupid you are, for Pakistan's SSBN theater of operations, a small fleet of vessels will suffice along with a shore based ELF system. You don't need a high bit rate for coded messages.

Neither of these arguments did you elucidate. Why the number 14? What will 14 achieve that 2 cannot?
All things considered when the US navy does not communicate with its vessels via its ships alone why does the number 14 on ships prove significant?
So far apart from jumping here and there from number of ships to ELF you have yet to provide concrete proof to the link. Hence, clutching at straws.

Do you have a base with ELF capability?

14 vessels is the modus operadi of blue water navy , US, India, England , and now China .. all operate in 14 vessel why?
because one of the immediate tasks delineated by the Navy in "From the Sea" is to continue the full integration of SSNs into expeditionary task forces. To be effective units of a Naval Task Group within a joint, Tailored Forward Element (TFE), submarines must be fully interoperable with both Naval and Joint communication systems. Submarines must be capable of tailoring on-board capabilities to optimize their support for the Joint Task Force (JTF) and Naval Component Commanders.

Coordination between multiple assets such as aircraft, surface ships, and submarines is critical to an effective ASW campaign. Integration of submarines into an overall ASW effort, arguably the most effective platform for wide area search and tracking, has traditionally been hampered by lack of or minimal communications to the submarine while deep.

which type of vessel submersible or surface vessel ... ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom