What's new

Major breakthrough on naval reactor + propulsion system

Have heard from a very good source, that the miniaturized reactor/naval propulsion system and the various electrical systems have recently completed a key testing and reliability test, brothers assisted with various technical assistance.

Pakistan Paindabad.
i though that we are going to bulid career or sub engines out of it..

Knowledge is always there but the will is not there ,Pakistan can design and make submarine with nuke reactor with electric propulsion system and can modify babur and make it SLCM with 1500km range (babur is 1500km range not 700km all same system is more then 1500km).
MIRV is always on the card as soon as india develop reliable defence system for ballistic missile we all will see the mirv test in pakistan.

There were rumors that those things were in testing last year in another country, and PN don't want low range SLCM they want 2000+ range advance SLCM which will allow subs and ships to strike enemy from standoff position (Shoot & Scoot).

i know but what he did... actually he stayed out of the politics... every one was expecting him to over throw the government which he didn't...
Because him and his brother tariq kiyani were squeezing money from all resources. Ashfaq kiyani was a coward and his brother was taking advantage of his position, no wonder within army he was called as kaanra or one eyed among the officers.

I had also heard it from very good source 2 years ago but can't confirm it. They told me that we can surprise IN with our new toy which is in testing and have western input.

That was surely F22P

Because him and his brother tariq kiyani were squeezing money from all resources. Ashfaq kiyani was a coward and his brother was taking advantage of his position, no wonder within army he was called as kaanra or one eyed among the officers.

hmm... to hell with him than... giving kiyani's bad name hehe.. but still pakistan will never be finished let all of them loot, Politicians also... hoping for one good crazy leader which will teach them lesson...

Back
Top Bottom