What's new

Maj. Gen. Fazal Muqeem Khan, "Sikhs are very brave."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he went a little over board with that statement. People like Sam Manekshaw didnt do anything? He was leading the Indian army at that time wasnt he?

brother, lets cut this issue here, we all know bravery has nothing to do with a race or a religion.

i dont know what the fight is about. but i am sure all soldiers from every country are brave and love their country very much. this notion that one peoples is better than another is a british import of martial races which is thoroughly discredited and we need to lay this to rest once and for all.

well its true that raw boys from our hills and from Nepal become the worlds most fierce soldiers. They are deadly in hand to hand fight irrespective of their height. Something is there.

well its true that raw boys from our hills and from Nepal become the worlds most fierce soldiers. They are deadly in hand to hand fight irrespective of their height. Something is there.

what makes them that? :what:

King Aurangzeb...ring any bells?

yeah bro why not i do not know about the other fellas but i know him very well because i am sikh and we have history to fight with them and i know this fact aswel that aurangzeb is very important for you aswel because you are the descendants of those muslims who are converted from hindu to muslims during that era so do not try to say anything here. otherwise i know history better than you.:oops:

Ir respective of the source of post 1 the bottom line is that soldiers the world over respect each other.

The Scinde Horse, a regiment of the Indian Armoured Corps still carries an enemy horseman as its cap badge - possibly the only badge that has not changed post independence where the crown was replaced by the Ashok lions.

There are numerous instances when Indians & Pak soldiers have commended each other after battle.

The old adage holds true " There are no good or bad soldiers, there are only good or bad officers".

.. and for those who may be new here a look at this link is recommended .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/38768-touching-tale-71-war.html

Last edited:
these guys are the deadliest though. pakistan army must be thankful that they did not face the gorkhas

Really????? Think Again...Gorkha's Successfully Participated In Kargil war

and this is from the Movie LOC Kargil

Last edited by a moderator:
What really bothers me in this entire discussion is its overt racism? Now, Indians and Pakistanis are the future propagators of the much maligned martial races theory of the British.

Congrats, to Indians and Pakistanis... you are more British than the Brits themselves.

Gurkha rgmt, Maratha rgmt, Rajput rgmt, Sikh rgmt and many others ... All serve for INDIA

Phool hai anek kintu mala fir Ek hai .. :tup::tup:

Jai Hind !!

i dont know what the fight is about. but i am sure all soldiers from every country are brave and love their country very much. this notion that one peoples is better than another is a british import of martial races which is thoroughly discredited and we need to lay this to rest once and for all.

It's scary how good the Brits are at totally demoralizing and fracturing a people to serve their own ends. If only the Americans listened to them in Iraq, they wouldn't be in this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom