What's new

Mahdi. Very interesting perspective from Arab world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one Hadees and that is Quran
and Quran has not all problem material in it especially lots of women problems and lot more, QURAN gives only references from most of the problems @I.R.A
You people seriously need to make up your mind. Per your sources:

1. This Mehdi or Mahdi will be spotted in Arab, would be of Arab descent, he won't be willing but people would make him to accept

There hasn't been a Messenger, a righteous person who was assigned a divine role and he refused to accept it. Second per your claims Arabs would be faced with a lot of bloodshed there would be dead bodies lying everywhere, I don't know who in that chaos would be worried to identify a person. Chalo khair kar lia identify, now how the hell this Mahdi has reached Khurasan from Arab? These black banners of your's have already led to killing of million of Muslims.

Go clean the streets of Karachi and remove those garbage heaps if you wish your Mehdi to make a stop here and visit you. Gandagi k dhair may rehnay walay log chalay hain dunia may jangay karanay aur aman lanay.
Does these hadtihs gives us a hinds that MEHDI will be from ARAB or something or by you're assuming by yourself, current situation is before the arrival of IMAM MEHDI their is lot of death/destabilities in Middle east on Muslim countries @I.R.A

Give some rest to your takfiri fatwa trigger.

In your ignorance your are indirectly calling Companions of Messenger like Abu Bakar and Omer kafir, because they had burnt their collection of Messenger's sayings. If you don't know that ask your mohallay k molvi sahib, because kitab tou tum logo nay khud khol k dekhni nai hy. Baty aisay kar rahay ho jaisay sari riwayat zubani yad hay tumhay.

There is only one Hadees and that is Quran, and that is the best Hadees. People who believe that it was written on bones and leaves would always remain in dark, that is their destiny, unless they mend their thinking and way.

These liars including Bukhari and others were agents of chaos who knew there would come people like you who would never question their intrigues, instead would consider their work holy. If you people haven't figured out that they wanted division and they succeeded in that by constructing a parallel religion, you will never be able to understand what is happening outside your little pond.

You people seriously need to make up your mind. Per your sources:

1. This Mehdi or Mahdi will be spotted in Arab, would be of Arab descent, he won't be willing but people would make him to accept

There hasn't been a Messenger, a righteous person who was assigned a divine role and he refused to accept it. Second per your claims Arabs would be faced with a lot of bloodshed there would be dead bodies lying everywhere, I don't know who in that chaos would be worried to identify a person. Chalo khair kar lia identify, now how the hell this Mahdi has reached Khurasan from Arab? These black banners of your's have already led to killing of million of Muslims.

Go clean the streets of Karachi and remove those garbage heaps if you wish your Mehdi to make a stop here and visit you. Gandagi k dhair may rehnay walay log chalay hain dunia may jangay karanay aur aman lanay.

Please give reference that all the hadith writings were burnt by Caliphs.

Its just the word, not method. Why you recite Alhamd in Namaz. Is it somewhere written in Quran?

It is only hadith that make it mandatory to recite ALhamd in Namaz
I replied to the question: Is the Namaz stated in the Quran?

you can't change the question after it has been replied too!

@Dubious @The Eagle @WebMaster things might be about to get out of hand in this here religious discussion

In what could have been an excellent discussion and a very informative thread, we have, as usual, destroyed by declaring others right and wrong, Kafir and Muslim. THIS EXACTLY IS THE REASON WHY THE FORUM DISCOURAGES ANY DISCUSSION RELATED TO RELIGION. I am sorry but you people are just not mature and capable enough to carry out such discussion on a public forum. It ALWAYS gets derailed and end up in religion bashing which is not tolerated at any cost.

Sorry for the harsh words but as a Muslim, I invite you all too THINK about it and figure out why declaring other guy kafir is more important to you than improving your own self in way of the religion?

THREAD CLOSED. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom