What's new

Madrassa reforms - Suggestions

some believe that everyone is born muslim, going by that theory, yes, I'm also a muslimeen. :P
O.p is about a serious matter so plz don't troll. This Indian version of islam has already cost us around 70000 + lives

There should be no Deobandi Madrasaa, Sunni Madrasaa, Brelvi Madrasaa and bla bla.. put out such teachers who are injecting this poison of separate sects.

Madrassahs are inseparably linked with sectarianism. It was Saladin, who after overthrowing the Fatimids in the twelvth century, established "Madrassahs" in Egypt for the first time, for "sectarian" purposes ... The stated purpose was to "Convert Shias to Sunni Islam" .. The prestigious Al Azhar University was converted into a Shafi'ite Sunni center of learning by Saladin, and all books in the library were burnt ... .. A little knowledge of history is indeed very helpful in understanding the dynamics of sectarianism in Islam and the role played by "Madrassahs" ...

Last edited:
Not going to happen ever so better come up with suggestions
Most of the comments on this thread are basically not so useful.. of liberals and Indians.. who have no stake in the country or understanding of the sensitivity of the issue.

Madrassah was a temporary or an alternative education system that was created by Muslims of subcontinent after the take over by Britishers and introduction of the Machiavellian education system that left no place for religious education especially Islamic education. Thus Muslim resorted to create a separate education system where their children could learn about the religion..however the fundamental mistake rather blunder they committed was to dismiss the secular part of the education like mathematics and natural sciences etc and thus Muslim parents were forced to send their children to both the public schools and madrassah to keep the balance and thus madrassah were relegated to the role complementary schools instead of an alternative system.

In principle, this division should have ended with the creation of a separate country for Muslim i.e. Pakistan, however the newly founded state did not embark upon any sort of reforms especially after the demise of the founding fathers...everything fell under control of the corrupt and liberal elite that was hell bent upon dividing the masses on different lines so as to remain in power..they exploited the education system and thus multiple parallel systems came into being in addition to madrassah and public schools namely; urdu medium, english medium, sindhi medium, elite schools and colleges, conventry schools, FSc and A level..,ooh my goodness..and all these different schools are dividing the nation and their graduates are totally out of synch from each other and they as apart in their thoughts as Africans and south Americans or Amazonian.

However to solve this issue, govt should tackle as the problem of connecting two different gauge rail tracks. Now to connect them, both need to be converted to some compatible dimensions. Thus the govt or public school should started educating more and more high quality religious content through the use of multimedia and IT while the madrassahs should start increasing the proportion of the secular content i.e. math physics, etc other science, IT etc with the goal of becoming equivalent to any elite school in the country and abroad. Govt should assist the madrassah in the implementation of this system in addition to providing a legal framework, a timeline / schedule to implement these reforms in stepwise but quantifiable manner. It may take between 5 years to a decade but the solution will be evolutionary and a great reconciliation between the two systems and avoid any collision.

Last edited:
O.p is about a serious matter so plz don't troll. This Indian version of islam has already cost us around 70000 + lives
Ok don't start srs stuff then, I'm done with this thread, bye. :crazy_pilot:

Most of the comments on this thread are basically trash.. of libtards and Indians.. who have no stake in the country or understanding of the sensitivity of the issue.

Madrassah was a temporary or an alternative education system that was created by Muslims of subcontinent after the take over by Britishers and introduction of the Machiavellian education system that left no place for religious education especially Islamic education. Thus Muslim resorted to create madrassah system where their children could learn about the religion..however the fundamental mistake rather blunder they committed was to dismiss the secular part of the education like mathematics and natural sciences etc and thus Muslim parents were forced to send their children to both the public schools and madrassah to keep the balance and thus madrassah were relegated to the role complementary schools instead of an alternative system.

In principle, this division should have ended with the creation of a separate country for Muslim i.e. Pakistan, however the newly founded state did not embark upon any sort of reforms especially after the demise of the founding fathers...everything fell under control of the corrupt and liberal elite that was hell bent upon dividing the masses on different lines so as to remain in power..they exploited the education system and thus multiple parallel systems came into being in addition to madrassah and public schools namely; urdu medium, english medium, sindhi medium, elite schools and colleges, conventry schools, FSc and A level..,ooh my goodness..and all these different schools are dividing the nation and their graduates are totally out of synch from each other and they as apart in their thought and Africans and south Americans or Amazonian.

However to resolve this issue, govt should tackle this problem as to different gauge rail tracks. Now to connect them, both need to converted to the compatible dimensions. Thus the govt or public school should started educating more and more high quality religious content through the use of multimedia and IT while the madrassahs should start increasing the proportion of the secular content i.e. math physics, etc other science, IT etc with the goal of becoming equivalent to any elite school in the country and abroad. Govt should assist the madrassah in the implementation of this system in addition to providing a legal framework, a timeline / schedule to implement these reforms in stepwise but quantifiable manner. It may take between 5 years to a decade but the solution will be evolutionary and a great reconciliation between the two systems and avoid any collision.

We need to encourage Madrassas specially starting from big Madarssas to start schools and also colleges which give education up to 12th standard that is FSC and FA. After that a student should do Dars e Nizami but Madarssas should also encourage students to continue studies education further like BA and also MA along with Dars e Nizami. Also students should be encouraged to learn computer and also research on new geo political matters.

We need to encourage Madrassas specially starting from big Madarssas to start schools and also colleges which give education up to 12th standard that is FSC and FA. After that a student should do Dars e Nizami but Madarssas should also encourage students to continue studies education further like BA and also MA along with Dars e Nizami. Also students should be encouraged to learn computer and also research on new geo political matters.
Well I think some of the largest madrassahs of both deobandi and brelvi schools of thought have incorporated to some extent but I'm not sure how well implemented those systems are. But I came know to about some schools run by Dawat-e-Islami and they teach their students about IT and they make some good apps, in addition to learning about videography and other multimedia skills for their jamaat.

Well I think some of the largest madrassahs of both deobandi and brelvi schools of thought have incorporated to some extent but I'm not sure how well implemented those systems are. But I came know to about some schools run by Dawat-e-Islami and they teach their students about IT and they make some good apps, in addition to learning about videography and other multimedia skills for their jamaat.
What I am suggesting is that every student doing Darse Nizami should have 12th standard education before starting a Darse Nizami

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom