What's new

MADE IN SYRIA

We could alot about them being slaves in gulf arab countries see how badly they get treated, anyway I'm not gonna post anyone on that due to them getting angry thanks for the thread soeil.

it is not true ... this thread is Best place for Trolling enemies ... Help me

I am iranian & not Syrian ... But i start it because ...

God! if things like these are made in Syria, then what's wrong with countries like pakistan which is much more potential than that Arab bandit ? somethin must be wrong on a shi*tier scale in pakistan

Corruption, when politicians want to make money they will go to any extent in doing so, even if that means they have to f*ck up the economy and import foreign products instead of producing in house, a good example is PIA and Pakistan Railroads, almost bankrupt.

Which is why i support autocratic rule, autocratic countries have more chances of success and improvement over so called "democratic" countries.

Corruption, when politicians want to make money they will go to any extent in doing so, even if that means they have to f*ck up the economy and import foreign products instead of producing in house, a good example is PIA and Pakistan Railroads, almost bankrupt.

Which is why i support autocratic rule, autocratic countries have more chances of success and improvement over so called "democratic" countries.
mate same problem everywhere.

you have never been polite to Indians, that's my observation so you not only deserve my ugliest relpies, but just let it go, will screw you some day else! i have NO issues with Iran and Iranian FRIENDS don't make it difficult for us pls.

Who the fk cares if were nice to you or not you posted a troll comment on syria then blamed on an Iranian seriously get the fk over it's a forum.

most of the doctors in middle east are Indians you dumb and least educated fanatic morons, many poor Arabs come to India to get treated for much lower price and with more cure guarantee than anywhere else, if you have so much money then why come here ? go die some where else.

Indians mostly in the gulf as Workers and they are in the Gulf, we have our own doctors or go to gulf or europe over india lol, seems you getting pretty angry then again you are treated worse then animals in the the Gulf, wonder why thousands of Indians come to the middle east over your wonder ?

http://www.migrant-rights.org/2010/01/14/indian-workers-sold-like-animals-in-saudi-arabia/

1.jpg

Is that Ahmadinejad driving the car ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom