What's new

Made in PMA [ Pakistan Military Academy ]

The ever famous Gorkha...

36500_10151437114869673_1325490134_n.jpg

Not PMA mate, you know there are other academies! :D

Furthermore, I think that it was banned couple terms after I left. If I can recall, there was some hoopla after an accident or something that it was no longer allowed. Maybe it's allowed again?

These look like GCs, then why does it mention Baloch center recruits?
@Safriz @Hyperion

How come you two have experienced the Gorkha?

Chup ho ja... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Safriz @Hyperion

How come you two have experienced the Gorkha?

experience wasn't from PMA kakul...was elsewhere..Didn't complete the training,although did most part of it... and never was a commissioned officer..so its all water under the bridged now... :D
But saying that,i have permanent reminder of those times still with me..I had an accident during training,had a minor damage to my backbone which still hurts after about 20 years...
Its funny how much effect this apparently brutal training has on men...I remember my first day when i reported to the academy..some were khans..others were chaudhry...maliks...somro and what not..all in their shells and inflated egos..
A month of ragging latter..all came to same level..shells broken..all were brothers :)

Copy that! We all became banday within 15 days. Everyone broke down, literally. :D

experience wasn't from PMA kakul...was elsewhere..Didn't complete the training,although did most part of it... and never was a commissioned officer..so its all water under the bridged now... :D
But saying that,i have permanent reminder of those times still with me..I had an accident during training,had a minor damage to my backbone which still hurts after about 20 years...
Its funny how much effect this apparently brutal training has on men...I remember my first day when i reported to the academy..some were khans..others were chaudhry...maliks...somro and what not..all in their shells and inflated egos..
A month of ragging latter..all came to same level..shells broken..all were brothers :)

OTS......?

@Xeric my cousin got into 6-Baloch after passing out recently , and 1st posting Siachen :lol: and i wanted to introduce him to PDF! :omghaha:
@Xeric I heard that criteria for entering Armoured Corps after passing out , Is higher/special?! Why is that?

@Xeric my cousin got into 6-Baloch after passing out recently , and 1st posting Siachen :lol: and i wanted to introduce him to PDF! :omghaha:

Last time i went to Siachen, there was no internet there.
@Xeric I heard that criteria for entering Armoured Corps after passing out , Is higher/special?! Why is that?

You heard wrong.

Back
Top Bottom