What's new

Made in KSA

Idex 2023

@The SC @hamza gareeb

I have been extremely busy in the past 1-2 weeks so excuse the potentially silly question.

Any news in relation to SAMI, GAMI and other Saudi Arabian weapons manufacturers after the IDEX in UAE? My Twitter feed is showing a lot of promising stuff from Arab firms such as EDGE (UAE) and others.

I, and probably many others interested in the military sector of KSA and Arabs as a whole, would appreciate some kind of nice overview.

Saudi Arabia in IDEX 2023 reflects a remarkable development in its military industries

• The Saudi Company 🇸🇦 for Military Industries SAMI showcases the armored robotic turret Roya during IDEX 2023
• The Roaya tower is equipped with an advanced electro-optical EO/IR system for surveillance and targeting
• The Roaya Tower is 100% designed, produced and manufactured by the Saudi SAMI company.

Under the auspices of @GAMI_KSA in the Saudi pavilion at the International Defense Exhibition #IDEX_2023, a joint memorandum of understanding was signed between the Saudi Aircraft Maintenance and Maintenance Company, Yulista and Denali Aviation. The memorandum aims to localize and develop the technical and engineering capabilities of helicopters.

Last edited:
@The SC @hamza gareeb

I have been extremely busy in the past 1-2 weeks so excuse the potentially silly question.

Any news in relation to SAMI, GAMI and other Saudi Arabian weapons manufacturers after the IDEX in UAE? My Twitter feed is showing a lot of promising stuff from Arab firms such as EDGE (UAE) and others.

I, and probably many others interested in the military sector of KSA and Arabs as a whole, would appreciate some kind of nice overview.

Saudi Arabia and Britain sign the FCAS Declaration of Intent

web4-2018-4-airbus-fcas-concept.jpg

His Highness the Minister of Defense meets with the British Minister of Defense and signs a declaration of intent regarding the Kingdom's participation in the future air capabilities

I had the pleasure of meeting His Excellency the British Minister of Defence, Mr. Ben Wallace.
During the meeting, we reviewed the strategic relations between our two friendly countries, and discussed cooperation in the military and defense field and ways to enhance and develop it. We also discussed developments in the regional and international situation, and the efforts made towards it.

Prince Khalid bin Salman, Saudi Minister of Defense 🇸🇦 signs with British Defense Secretary 🇬🇧 Ben Wallace a declaration of intent regarding the Kingdom's participation in the FCAS program
• The program will contribute to strengthening the Kingdom's defense capabilities, through industrial participation in the research and development of the system..

Future Combat Air System (FCAS)

dossier%20image.png

Last edited:
This is the best news ever concerning the transfer of Air defense and missile and other very important systems' ToT to KSA in a new agreement between Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan and the US who has agreed to it in the context of the normalization of relationships between KSA and Iran.. in an attempt to create some room for US systems in KSA (who has many important ToT agreements with China).. through pro-US Asian nations,,

“Saudi Arabia Military Industries” announces the success of the joint venture to produce the first composite materials aircraft structure factory in the Kingdom..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom