What's new

MADE IN JORDAN

well im very interested in this topic lets talk abt our current standing in defence sectors n where we can really help eachother.
well we r making our tanks since a decade now First is u already know abt Ak we have develoed its more varients like AK1 n 2 and the a new AZ which is upgrade version of t-59s n we offer the updates of t54/55 n t59s to Al Zarrar Standards. New have developed different types of APCs that u know as well like Hamza, Al Talha, Mohafiz etc. In Aeronautical field we have developed our trainer jets like Mushak n Super Mushaf as well as Karakoram-8s in fighter jets we offer Mirage updates to ROSE 3 standards n our JF 17 with Block 2 n 3 we have updated our P3C orions n Atlantiques to do ground attack missions as well n C 130 hercules we have updated them to b used in bombing missions too n in navy we have produced our oun ships n we produce Agosta 90b subs under licence n offer them to export as well with AIP systems.In Strategic field we have develoed our missiles as well with Nuclear n Cruise technology n we have developed some of the subsystems too for military use as well as military hard wares 4 export.
These r the things we can offer now 4 export n JVs tell me which things Jordan could b interested, well we r interested in The Jordanian Military Vehicles.

There is nothing special Jordan can offer Pakistan other than RPG-32, NIMIR 4X4, AL JAWAD, and digital camouflage uniforms.

There is nothing special Jordan can offer Pakistan other than RPG-32, NIMIR 4X4, AL JAWAD, and digital camouflage uniforms.

Only 4 now my friend only now but u guys have that which we dont have the MONEY n resources like oil its very easy 4 u to make all of that its just a matter of time if u ask me we couldnt believe that we could make these things just decade ago n now we did all that so if we can make our fellow Muslim also make them n that is why i posted the things we make now a days.
Now u tell me which of these things Jordan could be interested to purchase, Develop them under licence or enter a Joint Venture with Pakistan....Give me yr thoughts!

Im waiting 4 an answer

I told you bro, that there is nothing special Jordan can offer to Pakistan other than RPG-32, NIMIR 4X4, AL JAWAD, and digital camouflage uniforms. You seem to confuse Jordan with GCC, Jordan is not a rich oil country my friend, we buy oil just like you.

I told you bro, that there is nothing special Jordan can offer to Pakistan other than RPG-32, NIMIR 4X4, AL JAWAD, and digital camouflage uniforms. You seem to confuse Jordan with GCC, Jordan is not a rich oil country my friend, we buy oil just like you.

I was saying bro give yr thoughts abt what Jordan can buy from us or in what defence fields/units can they inter in Joint Venture with us or do a licence production of the units i mentioned in post no 90.

* Tiger 4x4 (Russian & Jordanian joint venture) :

gaztigr2012specialopera.jpg

* JELS:

20120510181.jpg

20120510182.jpg

* 11.9m Interceptor:

jordanboatsjordannavyfu.jpg

sdc14943i.jpg

* 11.9m Patrol Boat Cabin:

sdc14928r.jpg

* 12.5m Landing Craft:

landingcraft125m1.jpg

* Stallion 2:

1337026526921.jpg

- Crew: 3-5
-Armament: Machine gun 7.62 mm
- Weight: 7500 kg
- Range: 500 km
- Speed: 125 km/h

* Al Jawad Mark 3:

201205101611.jpg

20120510164.jpg

20120510163.jpg

- FORD 550:

ford.png

A discreet fast response and surveillance vehicle based on Ford 550 platform.

Features:
Pneumatic Mast with 85 kg Maximum head load and 5.7 meter height
Gunner Shield with modular Machine Gun Mount
Surveillance camera “as per user requirement”
Air Conditioning system
Water Sink
Two beds
Chemical toilet
Refrigerator

DSCN3666.JPG

DSCN3664.JPG

DSCN3667.JPG

- ATV:
wSeCy.jpg

Overview

The KADDB Light Tactical 4x4 All-Terrain Vehicle (KADDB LTATV) is exclusively designed to meet Jordan Armed Forces defense capabilities. It can be customized to be used as a tactical vehicle for agile forces with fast response actions by transporting in all terrain from 2 up to 4 soldiers of special operation, infantry or as logistic vehicle. The vehicle can be deployed by land, sea, and air (C130 or Helicopter).

SPECIFICATIONS:

Performance

Maximum Speed 60km/h
Gradability 60%
Approach Angel 56̊
Departure angel 60̊
Turning Radius 8.3m

Engine

Type: 1028cc 20.0KW/ 27.2HP, Liquid-cooled with 3 in line cylinder

Transmission

Continuously variable, belt-drive transmission with high, low and reverse, Selectable shaft 4x4 or 4x2, with front and rear differential control

Fuel Tank Capacity 42L

Suspension
4 Wheels Double Wishbone Independent Suspension

Steering Rack and Pinion

Brakes

Front: Dual pistons hydraulic disc
Rear: Hydraulic Disc

Tires and Rims
6ply 26x9-R14

Chassis & Safety
Rigid tubular steel, with 2 passengers roll cage protection, tubular steel pumpers, and lifting rings

Seats and Harness
Suspended seats with head rest and 5 points seat belts

Weight & Measurements
Length, Width, Height: 335cm, 173cm, 200cm
Wheel Base: 200cm
Ground Clearance 28cm
Payload: 250kg
Dry Weight: 850kg
Towing Load: 750kg
Range at low speed and max torque: 250km

Electrical & Instruments
12V, 75Am with 65Am Alternator, Multi-Function Digital Meter, Standard Driving, Tail/Brake lights, and map light, and electrical winch

Optional

4 passengers roll cage protection, Blackout / IR Lighting, Tire Balls® branded Flat Proof Tech
2.jpg

- RWS II:
RWS...jpg

Pan & Tilt system (Load capacity "Mini" 200 kg)
Day/night capable camera in IP66 pressurized housing
Firing control system
Video Image Stabilization System
Video Target Tracking system

Electro-Optical Director system composes of the following items:
Extendable mask up to 5 meters
Pan & Tilt system
Day/night capable camera
Thermal imager
Laser range finder
Video Target Tracking system.

Control panels including joysticks, PC’s and Military specification NTSC/PAL displays. All above systems will be installed on ground and controlled by control (operator) land and central workstation far 200 m from it.
images

- A100 MONOCULAR GOGGLE:

p1.jpg

A100 Model Night Vision Monocular offers a high resolution image intensified night vision in a compact, lightweight and yet rugged design. It features a single tube and singe-eyepiece configuration.

The new concept of a single-eye format night vision monocular is based on independent use of each eye. One eye is equipped with a night vision device while the other eye remains free and uncovered.

A100 Monocular Goggle has a major advantage when compared to standard dual eye goggle for instant adaptation of the user to ambient light viewing after the goggle is removed from the eye. Because of the uncovered eye, the user never experiences the temporary night blindness problem. Moreover, during night time A100 can be used as a rifle scope while it is mounted together with day sight optics.

Another advantage of the A100 Monocular is the wider perceived field of view (FOV). The user has a 40° FOV on his equipped eye.
A100 can be operated with a single AA battery or a rechargeable battery. Easy access to the battery compartment makes the battery replacement a snap. Its ergonomically-located and easy-to-operate On/Off and IR switch delivers an ease of operation to the user. Textured focus and diopter adjustment rings provide a hassle-free operation.

Technical Specifications:

Performance

Magnification
1X
Field of View
40°
Focus Range
25 cm to infinity
Eye Relief
25 mm
Weight (without battery)
Less than 350 gr
Environmental
Operating Temperature
-51°C to +55°C
Storage Temperature
-51°C to +71°C
Immersion
1 m for 30 minutes
Power Source
One AA Alkaline 1.5V cell
Or One AA 1.8V Lithium Cell

All tolerances are within ± 10%

- A340 4X NIGHT VISION WEAPON SIGHT:

p2.jpg

Technical Characteristics:

Performance

Magnification
4X
Field of View
9.5°
Objective F-Number
Minimum Focus Distance
20 m
Eye Relief
27 mm
Diopter
-6 / +2
Windage / Elevation Adjustment
1 / 4 mrad/click
Reticle *
Duplex or Chevron
Weight **
1270 gr
Integration
Torque limited Piccatiny Adapter
(MIL-STD-1913)
Environmental
Operating Temperature
-51°C to +51°C
Storage Temperature
-51°C to +71°C
Immersion
1 m for 30 minutes
Power Source
One AA Battery (Alkaline or Lithium-ion)
Battery Life
40 h (min.)

* Custom design reticles can be provided upon request
** Includes adapter. Battery and other accessories not included.

- A360 6X NIGHT VISION WEAPON SIGHT:

p3.jpg

Performance

Magnification
6X
Field of View
6.3°
Objective F-Number
Minimum Focus Distance
50 m
Eye Relief
27 mm
Diopter
-6 / +2
Windage / Elevation Adjustment
1 / 6 mrad/click
Reticle *
Duplex or Chevron
Weight **
1590 gr
Integration
Torque limited Piccatiny Adapter
(MIL-STD-1913)
Environmental
Operating Temperature
-51°C to +51°C
Storage Temperature
-51°C to +71°C
Immersion
1 m for 30 minutes
Power Source
One AA Battery (Alkaline or Lithium-ion)
Battery Life
40 h (min.)

* Custom design reticles can be provided upon request
** Includes adapter. Battery and other accessories not included.

- SAGER THERMAL SIGHT:

p4.jpg

Weight of SAGER
(including battery)
< 6 kg
Video Output
CCIR
Detector
640 x 512 pixel
(3 &#8211; 5 µm MWIR band)
Horizontal Field of View