What's new

Made in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you must be the Ganges River ophan adopted by nobody. :chilli:

Ganges river orphan???? Did you want to say Ganges River Dolphin?

Are you thirsty?

I think I have stepped on your tail and you are losing senses. Go get some rest.

My Pakistani brothers..
Don't worry.
I wanted that Turkey is going to have an Aircraft Carrier too.
But once it's sunk.. It's gone.
So many money for nothing..
And geuss what? It needs only 1 missile or attack on it and that ship is gone.
An aircraft Carrier to a navy don't achieve anything.
Just you got some more fuel left in your airplanes.

Let me educate you a little about aircraft carriers.
Aircraft carriers are never alone. They are in a formation with the carrier battle group. A single battle group contains several frigates, destroyers, missile boats, and submarines. A single group has over 14-15 ships.

So if you think you come and launch a missile straight towards the carrier then you are absolutely wrong. You will have to take care of 14-15 ships first, which surround the carrier.

Also the carrier has fighter planes onboard which can react a lot faster than ships. As soon as the ships are detected coming towards the carrier, aircraft from the carrier would be heading towards the hostile ship at the speed of sound whereas the ships move at 40-50kmph. The ships will have to take out the fighters first.

In today's world you need one hell of a navy to take out a carrier. India's only competition is China, France, UK, US and Russia.

If sinking the carrier was so easy, PN wouldn't have lost half the navy in 1971.

Aircraft carriers are never alone. They are in a formation with the carrier battle group. A single battle group contains several frigates, destroyers, missile boats, and submarines. A single group has over 14-15 ships.

So if you think you come and launch a missile straight towards the carrier then you are absolutely wrong. You will have to take care of 14-15 ships first, which surround the carrier.

Also the carrier has fighter planes onboard which can react a lot faster than ships. As soon as the ships are detected coming towards the carrier, aircraft from the carrier would be heading towards the hostile ship at the speed of sound whereas the ships move at 40-50kmph. The ships will have to take out the fighters first.

In today's world you need one hell of a navy to take out a carrier. India's only competition is China, France, UK, US and Russia.

If sinking the carrier was so easy, PN wouldn't have lost half the navy in 1971.
They still think they won the 1971 war , Y educate them with some thing they dont understand. AC s can be sunk but not the way some think here. Well who was talking about Pearl Harbor? I think U r still in the age of WWII. Dude this is 2010, any idea where U r Now?

carriers are not invincible. or are you going to suggest that the brazilian navy can defeat sweden or japan?

Why is it that whenever some indian project is mentioned the thread turns in to a hate spewing war of words. Can't we be civilized or is it that there is no such thing? mainly in here?

May be your brain is not updated since 1947, Hello *knock knock* we have a navy:azn:
pakistan-navy-2.gif

ohh u do? my badd.. i missed it in the last 3 wars..

My Pakistani brothers..
Don't worry.
I wanted that Turkey is going to have an Aircraft Carrier too.
But once it's sunk.. It's gone.
So many money for nothing..
And geuss what? It needs only 1 missile or attack on it and that ship is gone.
An aircraft Carrier to a navy don't achieve anything.
Just you got some more fuel left in your airplanes.

omg... utter genius!! we should also get rid of all tanks and just buy lots of anti-tank weapons... nd heck why we need airplanes? just buy lots of missiless!! holyy sh*t we gotta genius in our ranks.. another einstein in the makinn.. :tup:

Why is it that whenever some indian project is mentioned the thread turns in to a hate spewing war of words. Can't we be civilized or is it that there is no such thing? mainly in here?

Don't you get a kick out of it? man I enjoy these trolls... can't believe how insecure these guys are.. :pop:

ohh u do? my badd.. i missed it in the last 3 wars..

omg... utter genius!! we should also get rid of all tanks and just buy lots of anti-tank weapons... nd heck why we need airplanes? just buy lots of missiless!! holyy sh*t we gotta genius in our ranks.. another einstein in the makinn.. :tup:

hahaha perfect reply iqbal sahib..:rofl:

carriers are not invincible. or are you going to suggest that the brazilian navy can defeat sweden or japan?
Of course they r not invincible............ As for suggesting the Brazil Navy it depends on what ur objective is. Remember the Falkland War? How do u think RN dominated the war.........?
Deploying a CBG is always going to be one of greatest challenge for a navy, when I say challenge it means they will think all the possible methods what the advisory is gonna take against the CBG. It is never easy to break the CBG both above and below water.........

पा जी कीनू समझा रहे हो ! जिसे CBG का मतलब ही नहीं पता

RENT A PEARL HARBOUR MOVIE, I'LL PAY FOR IT.

the last time Pearl Harbour happened,the other country lost 2 cities and abt 2 million of its citizens....Go figure yourself.:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom