What's new

Made in China: Chinese 3rd Aircraft Carrier (Fujian) already showing crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't eat your lizard bride.

View attachment 931749

We hope that Indians will treat their brides well.

yes. We all know that pigs are white

View attachment 931750
Now come on bro dont be coming at me like that, I just posted what I saw, now no one wants to be locked up again cause of a pandemic and Ima pretty sure chinese dont like to be roasted alive in lockdown’s either.

Its a win win for everyone especially the chinese , just eat your pigs cows and chicken like the rest of us here!

Just ask your countrymen to stop eating anything that moves under the sky easy enough!

Now come on bro dont be coming at me like that, I just posted what I saw, now no one wants to be locked up again cause of a pandemic and Ima pretty sure chinese dont like to be roasted alive in lockdown’s either.

Its a win win for everyone especially the chinese , just eat your pigs cows and chicken like the rest of us here!

Just ask your countrymen to stop eating anything that moves under the sky easy enough!

An American tourist saw a distressed Indian holding a distressed cow in Mumbai.

American tourist asks cow: Why are you so distressed?

The cow said: I am very hungry, so I dare not to shit.

American tourists ask Indians: Why are you so distressed?

The Indian says: Cows don't shit, so I'm very hungry.

An American tourist saw a distressed Indian holding a distressed cow in Mumbai.

American tourist asks cow: Why are you so distressed?

The cow said: I am very hungry, so I dare not to shit.

American tourists ask Indians: Why are you so distressed?

The Indian says: Cows don't shit, so I'm very hungry.
So you like american jokes, you like america too bro?

Lol, only fools will believe if there's really something wrong on the deck and that would be openly uncovered for everyone to see it, stupidity knows no boundaries.
Chinese shipbuilding industry just bagged 76% of the total world shipbuilding orderS and supply the world with all kinds of ships, does the west still know how to build ships?

Last edited:
Lol, only fools will believe if there's really something wrong on the deck and that would be openly uncovered for everyone to see it, stupidity has knows no boundaries.
Chinese shipbuilding industry just bagged 76% of the total world shipbuilding order and supply the world with all kinds of ships, does the west still know how to build ships?
Some people believe that even without the world's most powerful shipbuilding industry, a country can still have the world's most powerful navy for a long time.

Some people believe that changes in sea power will not affect changes in economic and political rights.

微信图片_20230527123111.png

微信图片_20230527123204.png

微信图片_20230527123337.png

微信图片_20230527123436.png

微信图片_20230527123620.png

Last edited:
The chinese have different definition of "adjust & fix" Compared to other country.

This comes from a very, very disatisfied customer btw. With first hand knowledge how this people conduct.

Will the type 3 still be launched? Yes.

Is it going to be as good as it advertised? Highly unlikely.

Why are you still spreading this fake as a fact?

The twitter account belongs to a jai hind. It must be "TRUE". Indians don't like to lie or scam people.

Fujian has a total length of 320 meters. If this is a crack, its width will exceed 3 meters.

If the aircraft carrier had cracks with a width of up to 3 meters, it would have sunk long ago.

This is not a crack.

The top of the aircraft carriers have asphalt coating over the steel structure. These are applied in sections. The picture shows the water pooling at the fissure caused by heat/cold between two adjacent (bordering) asphalt coating layers. Anyone who has been on top of an Aircraft Carrier can attest to this, myself included. There is no "crack".

I guess you missing the points that there's multiple cracks in a multi billions dollar ship.

In the US if a single screw went missing there will be an investigation and non stop grilling in front of congress. Not to mention media exposure.

China has no such things.

What kind of USA do you live in? In your dreams? :laugh:

Last edited:
The top of the aircraft carriers have asphalt coating over the steel structure. These are applied in sections. The picture shows the fissure caused by heat/cold between two adjacent (bordering) asphalt coating layers. Anyone who has been on top of an Aircraft Carrier can attest to this, myself included.
No it's coated with Intershield 5150LWT epoxy a material that must comply with mil spec MIL-PRF-24667.

If you are starting a discussion on such strategic level system, make sure that you are adding enough argument to your OP backed with some credible source and quality substance to begin with. If it is not worth a quality start; don't bother unless you have nothing to offer except troll. Thread locked.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom