What's new

Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying on this forum that Americans stop people from doing business with my company. People are pressured through their close links and connections to avoid doing business with my company. I had realized this quite a long time ago and had decided to quit derivatives programming and work full time towards algorithmic trading since it would be far easier to get business if my algorithms are outstanding and I could market the algorithms in Pakistan as well. Good trading algorithms are far more valuable commodity as compared to good derivatives valuation and risk management programs. Besides derivatives are not traded in Pakistan. So I was working full time on algorithmic trading but in my regular morning walk I conceived several ideas about better methods for the solution of stochastic differential equations. I knew that working on SDEs would not be beneficial for me at all in terms of business but I knew that this work would be good for scientists in several advanced technological professions. Better methods for simulation and a greater understanding of SDEs would benefit several professions that deal with science of uncertainty. I talked to several people and mentioned that I just wanted to make a contribution in general. From past experience, I knew I might have no direct monetary reward at all. For more than a month, I continued to work with SDEs and did no work on algorithmic trading. When US defence department realized that my work was getting towards good success, the reward I got was that I was told that my schizophrenia had come back but without symptoms this time and I would have to be given injections again forcefully. Many friends would like to look up the term 'sluggish schizophrenia' that was used to punish dissidents by KGB in repressive soviet Union communist regime. Unfortunately, American defence department uses similar tactics on totally innocent civilians with great pride and without any sense of remorse or understanding of the extent of their wrongdoings. I was kept in lock up for more than a month while the only certified psychiatrist who talked to me, had advised that I should be allowed to leave the facility.

At this stage, I would request Americans to press on US defence department(KGB of today) to stop their act of forcing people across the world to not do business with my company. Despite the extreme persecution I saw over more than 15 years, I have no intention of hurting anyone at US And no special bad feelings. I have enough dignity to be able to respect good people in US who have done good work in their professions and are good tolerant humans. Yes, I would like to expose religious conservatives in US defense department and their nefarious tactics but I harbor no ill will towards a general good natured American. I would seriously request Americans to press on these religious conservatives that they do not force people across the world from working with my company. When people get to know the truth why US defence department is stopping them from working with my company, they get a very bad image of United States but religious conservatives have no regard for any image of US anywhere otherwise they would not have been openly bullying me despite the fact that I continue to write everything on internet.

I would say one thing to Americans if you can suggest one thing I ever did that was meant to hurt United States or any US citizen or any other human in a wrong way with evil intention, I would stop doing all research and stop writing here forever. There is no crime I ever committed other than crime of being a Pakistani Muslim.

In this update, I want to mention what is going on with water and beverages drugging(with mind control drugs) in Lahore city. Well, the bottled water of largest four companies in business is not good and some drugs for brain control have been added to it. Seems like the city is used to this thing and people in water bottling companies have lost any meanings for their crimes and it is always alright for them to commit to criminal activity in return for some change. Anonymous brands are holding up well and mostly if you buy water of an unknown brand, it is highly likely to be good. Standard beverages are also not good in many areas close to Johar town while I find them to be good if I go to other remote parts of the city. Most juices of different brands are still good. Since the drugging has started, let us see how long it will be before a complete effort is made to drug beverages in the city. Similarly most of the coffee distributed by major brands in the city is not good. Soon winter season is going to start when people like to drink more coffee and let us see how these unscrupulous coffee companies(or leading coffee company) will do in this season. However if you go to a good store and buy some less known coffee brand, it is quite likely to be good(unless some store has been asked to drug it) since many private importers are still not drugging the coffee with mind control drugs at the wholesale levels.

I will also request Americans that my research is openly stolen(or copied) and regularly reported to university in New York where my persecution started due to religious malice of a professor. I would hate the idea of people distributing and working on my research before I make it public. Please, I have nothing against other people working on what I have done or on similar lines. There are far more intelligent people in the world and I would love them to contribute to everything including to what I have done and I routinely distribute my work for the same reason. But the idea that same people who caused me pain, trauma and torture for more than fifteen years steal my research and start pontificating around is not the best feeling for me. I would request responsible Americans to ask American defence department to stop distributing my research to the university where my persecution started. I make my work public anyway after a few weeks so this probably has no effect on respectable people working in broader academic community who will always get access to it.

I will like to tell Americans and other people that one of the reasons behind continuation of my persecution and persecution of many others is that agents who have been stationed in Pakistan have realized the techniques to hit jackpot every year. Every year these agents stationed in Pakistan drug Lahore city thoroughly and demand several tens of millions of dollars from American defence department as expense for drugging the food in the city. More than half of the money (15-35 millions of dollars) goes directly into the pockets of Mind control agents stationed in Pakistan and rest goes to their cronies and influential buddies(who are residents of Lahore) who make sure that food and beverages in the city are thoroughly drugged(with mind control chemicals) at production source. These agents have direct links with influential Americans like successful university graduates(of university where I studied), their faculty and others who want our(Pakistani Muslims) persecution to continue. They stay in touch with faculty at the university and continue to provide my research work etc to remain in their good books. Through their links in influential Americans, these agents continue to lobby to continue this persecution because they want to continue to make their millions while telling persecution stories to these influential but religiously bigoted Americans about successful persecution of Muslims who in return lobby in America that this persecution should continue.

I have this sheer sense that finally many good people in American government do not want such persecution in foreign countries to continue. And now these agents are sitting with their fingers crossed that, if by any great stroke of luck, Donald Trump becomes president, these persecutions will get a new lease on life and now both these agents and their religious conservative patrons in defence department are waiting to see the results of elections. However many agents here in Pakistan have a great social status in Pakistani community since they dole out millions of dollars to influential people here but now they do not want to break the news to their cronies that good people in US do not want us to continue these persecutions and the source of money for this cohort might dry up.

Responsible people in US would want to make an inquiry about how many tens of millions of dollars each US agent stationed in Pakistan has swindled and why they bitterly want to stay stationed in this country and why they bitterly want to continue persecution of these victims and after an objective well conducted inquiry, the truth would certainly come out. Mostly it is about money and the agents here want to continue to hit the jackpot every year.

I will like to say this to Americans that I take no pleasure in writing about my persecution and I have absolutely no wish to write about Americans in ways that their repute is undermined in other countries. In fact, there is a lot of stigma associated with telling people that one is a victim of persecution and mind control weapons abuse despite that I have no hand in anything that happened to me. It was everything simply and totally beyond my control. Despite this stigma, I write here since this is the only way to get freedom from mind control and get my rights as a good and free human being. To good Americans, I would say despite whatever happened I have no bad thoughts about any good-natured American who wants these persecutions to stop in foreign countries and I truly respect those Americans who have empathy, understanding and good human feelings for people in our poor countries.

Responsible people in US would want to make an inquiry about how many tens of millions of dollars each US agent stationed in Pakistan has swindled and why they bitterly want to stay stationed in this country and why they bitterly want to continue persecution of these victims and after an objective well conducted inquiry, the truth would certainly come out. Mostly it is about money and the agents here want to continue to hit the jackpot every year.

Are these people mostly Pakistani-Americans or are they more like White-AngloSaxons? There really isn't much we can do about the Pakistani ones as they can just claim interference with how generations of their families have lived and operated.

How about the Chinese? They are building influence in Pakistan rapidly. They must be well aware of things (nothing happens without them knowing). Are they doing anything about it or are they simply going along with it in the hopes of taking icontrol of it themselves.

One of the favorite and very potent methods employed by CIA for brain control is to use special gases in air-conditioning systems. They can almost do anything to you once you have inhaled enough gas somewhere. In order to suggest how potent these gases can be, I would recall something that happened in Summer of 2003. In my two bedroom apartment, there was one living room and there was air-conditioning in one bedroom and the living room. My parents had shifted to my apartment and air-conditioning would continue to work for them. I had shifted myself to room without air conditioner. One evening my father asked me to stand in front of air conditioner in living room because he had to talk to me. I continued to listen but then I realized that something was very strange in the air I inhaled and I was feeling very differently. I left my father in the middle and walked out of the apartment and got into my car. I had hardly driven half a kilometer that my senses started to stop working. I parked my car on the side of the road and became still. Soon I realized that I could not see. I know it is difficult for people to believe but for about a minute or two I totally lost my sight. I still had some consciousness and I knew there was a sweet fruit drink on the other front seat. I grabbed the bottle and drank it and slowly my senses came back and I started seeing again. I have mentioned this incident on Wilmott many times before probably in my persecution thread that was removed. I really do not think it was their intention to kill me but once you have enough brain control drugs in your body, I am very sure they can literally kill you.
So I was talking about gases in air-conditioner systems. Mostly the gases they routinely use in air conditioners would make me totally incoherent in both speech and body movements. But some times these gases would start to choke the breathing and start to suffocate. For more than four years, I would use to sleep in scorching summer nights out in the balcony of my house with a simple fan since sleeping inside the room with air conditioners was a far greater torture. I still recall the extreme cruelty of Japanese when I lived in a small apartment in Roppongi. I would totally feel suffocated and sometimes I would cough since my breathing would start to choke. Many times I would not be able to sleep all night. After a few nights in my apartment, I started walking on the streets of Tokyo at night. Later I simply started staying in hotels at night because they were far better than my apartment or walking on the streets. I still recall my best night when I took four or five pillows and put them on floor on the large balcony of the hotel and slept in open. I later visited Britain and remained there for six months but they were far better than Japanese at least in the use of gases and I rarely had gases in Britain that would suffocate me.

These days I sleep in the garage of my house after parking my car out of the garage. The weather is better and I damn care about anything but a good sleep. But today when I was trying to sleep that I realized they are using some gas with the fan on the garage ceiling and I started to have a sickening feeling. This mode of torture has also been used before and is far less cruel than gases in air-conditioners but still hurts. I was able to do good work for past few days since I had a good sleep and this hurts some people who bitterly want to persecute me.

I would want to tell Americans an old saying that goes like this. I am stupefied at the wisdom of these people that when I respect them, they insult me and when I insult them, they respect me. When I write here about stories of torture, there is a let down in torture and things get better and when I stop writing torture starts to increase. In these days of twenty first century when ethics and morals are fast deteriorating and money is the only supreme god everywhere, there is only one thing that stops evil from taking over and that is fear of being reprimanded by the larger society. If the larger society does not know or approves such crimes, there is no stopping the evil.

I want to mention here that the only single reason for my persecution was that religious conservatives in American defence department and some other religious groups were extremely threatened by my talent and they had just one single obsession that they wanted to retard me at all cost. Once they got to know my brain there was absolutely nothing I could have done to avoid the brutal, cruel and inhuman attempts at retarding me. They were just simply fixed on one thing that they had to somehow retard me one way or other. There was a time that I continued to beg every human I came across to help my misery and end the torture but nobody cared at all since the dreams of riches the religious conservatives in American defence department had shown people had absolutely and thoroughly blinded everyone. In fact I was treated by desperation and hatred by people who were close since they considered my not getting retarded as a great obstacle in their being extremely rich.

Can anyone imagine that a psychiatrist gave me electric shocks for several weeks without interviewing me at the start of my therapy and without even seeing any effect of drugs on me for a longer period. The reason was obvious that religious conservatives at American defence department knew that antipsychotics might not be enough to retard me and giving me electric shocks would help them achieve their cruel and inhuman designs motivated by their religious hatred and poison.

I would also want to mention that another psychiatrist broke all limits of brutality. He gave me some drugs in the glucose bottles and I would simply faint during the course of drug being injected and it was an extremely painful experience. I would beg the psychiatrist to not give me those drugs but I would be beaten and forced to comply if I resisted in anyway. When I would ask the psychiatrist what drugs they were giving me, he would tell me that he was not giving me any psychiatric drugs at all, he would claim he was just giving me vitamins. Everyday, I would shudder from horror when the time would get closer when they would take me to operation room where I was injected with glucose bottle with several injections in it.

I plan to write a book on the stories of callous torture that continued on me for past eighteen years because there are so many incidents of brutality, cruelty , and total disregard for any human dignity or respect for my being a human being. The defence department continued to funnel hundreds of millions of dollars year after year due to their blind obsession to retard me and people continued to follow their orders. I am sure that writing an honest and open book would be good for everyone since it would introduce some humanity when the animal tactics of American defence department are exposed to all good humans just like we saw some attempts at improvement in American defence department after stories of American soldiers openly urinating on prisoners in Abu Gharib went public.

I would request Americans that when I do not write here for more than two weeks, their machinations increase four fold. When I say that I do not take pleasure in writing stories of their cruelty, it is taken as a sign of weakness by the machinatory people in American defence department. I would request Americans and broader world community to pressurize Ammericans and their defence department to stop playing gods with intelligent people of other nations who are hated by religious conservatives and other rich religious pressure groups due to religious poison of American religious conservatives.

Last edited:
I would like to tell people across the world about the extreme cruelty with which US defence department continued to make attempts to retard me. 16 Out of 18 total years that I have passed in my persecution, I was given so high anti-psychotics that I had extreme uneasiness in my brain and it was a torture to simply pass time. I would lose coherence in my speech and many times I could not even walk coherently. Despite that My reasoning, logic, and emotional life remained quite sound, every psychiatrist who was bribed would put me on extreme level of drugs. I never had the slightest thoughts of hurting any one, or suicide and it was admitted by everyone around but every psychiatrist forced drugs and injections on me. For more than ten years, I would look at the world around me with dull colors. It is very hard to describe how it feels when you look at the world around and everything including so many stunning and beautiful things would totally fail to register any impression on the brain and I would know that I had seen the same things all my previous life with great joy and liking. I would complain to everyone that colors had gone out of my eyes but nobody had much feelings other than pleasing the Americans and trying to make some money.

It was only in year 2010 when I went to England on HSMP work visa that I could see the world again in true colors but that was a short lived period since two weeks after my arrival, British secret services started to drug my food again on Behest of their American friends. I had realized that I had no future in Britain and wanted to go elsewhere in some third country since I knew that I would face the same torture again when I would go back to Pakistan. But British secret services and other American cronies just wanted me to go back to Pakistan only so that efforts of American defence department to retard me could succeed. They knew if they allowed me to go to any third country there was a high likelihood that I would become free. A Chinese friend invited me to come to China and start a research firm with him. I was totally thrilled by the thought of doing great research in China and being free again but British had something else in their mind. When I applied for Chinese visa from London, I was told by the visa document collection firm about different special documents that were needed because of my being a Pakistani. My Chinese friend arranged every single document. When I deposited all documents with the visa collection firm, they told me that I must apply for visa from Islamabad despite that I was on valid HSMP work permit in UK. I later went to Chinese embassy but they told that they had relegated all visa matters to visa collection firm. I had to abandon the idea of going to China since Chinese embassy was not willing to annoy British for a random Pakistani trying to get to China.

British were forcing all embassies to not give me visa. I also tried to get German visa and when I deposited my documents, I was told by the visa officer that money I had shown in my bank account would be perfectly enough and I should get visa but it was refused after 15 days. I applied to visa for no country after that since I knew that it would be the same story.

I would like to tell the friends that I was even willing to go to Noth Korea. I just wanted to go somewhere where I could be free from the persecution of American defence department and could start my life again. But British had already informed the North Korean Embassy and I was told to leave at the door.

After I knew that there was no purpose in staying in UK anymore, I finally decided to go back to Pakistan after staying in Britain for a little more than six months. I went back to Karachi but the torture continued even when I stayed in the best hotels in Karachi. I wanted to stay in Karachi permanently but my family connived with a psychiatrist in Karachi who detained me in his hospital. For the whole year 2011 after February, I remained in detention. The psychiatrist threatened me that if I was not ready to go and live with my family in Lahore, he would detain me indefinitely. I continued to pursue this matter in final four months of detention but he would not allow me to go free in Karachi and told me that he would let me be free only if I decided to live with my family in Lahore again. It was only in January 2012 that I came back to Lahore and started thinking what to do again.

I would end for now by saying some final words that I try to do good research in Mathematics but American agents have devices on my computer and they actively alter the code and these agents give my programs to their backers and sympathizers at the university where my persecution started. It is hard for some people at those places to swallow the idea that I, who was supposed to be retarded forever, am working hard and making some effort to make a contribution to actual science. I would request the world community and responsible Americans to press on American defence department to stop using such tactics on mathematics research.

Bhai, Allah aap ko sehetyaabi ata kare. Ameen.

I want to mention here that I was unable to post more details about recent persecution activity since I was very busy in my research. Read here https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99702&start=120 I recently completed the work but agents of American defence department are now actively altering my programs and their output on my computers. For example look at post 123 on the above thread. I expanded the Girsanov functional in the form of hermite polynomials. The first dz terms takes a direct expansion in hermite polynomials but its derivatives (dz*dz terms) take an expansion in second and greater hermite polynomials and a t appears in the expansion of derivatives and each hermite polynomial in the derivatives is divided by an extra sigma.^2*n where n is polynomial degree. My programs were initially working exactly right when I transported them to SDEs but then they lost patience and took control of my computer and I would see results wildly off. CIA agents want to steal my programs and give them to their sympathizer crony American professors who would later claim they did the research on their own. Since CIA wanted to persecute me all my life at every cost, they are worried if I completed the research there would be pressure on CIA and American government to stop this persecution and conservatives in American defence department know their patrons in other rich religious groups would not give favors to them and therefore they are bent on continuing their machinations at all cost. I would request the American silent majority to stop their defence department from such acts of great bravery and courage as have become the trademark of American machinatory prowess and cunning in my country. I would also request the larger world community to press on Americans to behave like humans and not like wild rabid animals.

One of the reasons behind recent increase in persecution and drugging activity seems to be that most Americans especially the government circles have diverted their complete attention towards upcoming elections and are not taking the slightest interest in other things. This was taken as a great opportunity by defence department and local agents here to increase the drugging of food and related mind control persecution activity since they wanted to have accomplished something before Hillary Clinton becomes president and they knew that persecution activity will continue with even greater zeal if Donald Trump becomes president and then there will be no stopping. I want to give democrats one advice if they get elected. Of course my advice has to be weighed by Americans on their own to see if it has enough benefit to American people. Over the years, the agents here have swindled money to the tune of 60-70 million dollars (the net worth of the largest agent related to mind control activity) and these agents are extremely headstrong because the money hey have swindled continues to give them great strength in their brain and they do whatever they like to do despite whatever anybody else would suggest to them. These people want to continue stationed in Pakistan in hope of making tens of million every coming year(call it greed). Ok, my advice is to confiscate the swindled money from these agents and raise more than 100 million dollars in order to set a precedent to assure responsibility for people who would be deployed overseas by American governement and defence department. This money could be spent in better ways to promote research in sciences or in other ways that actually benefit the community rather than rewarding mean people to swindle more money and cheat American people out of their public funds.

This is post 176 on a sister thread on a different forum. https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=94796&start=170 . I am copying here on this forum for its direct relevance. I will like to explain the context. I went to Britain in 2010 on HSMP work visa. However just a week after my arrival in London, British started drugging the London city under American pressure. I bought a printer and printed several hundred copies of the document below and distributed it in my neighborhood. I am copying the post that recalls that.

I am posting some material here that I actively distributed on paper and electronic form when I was in Britain to appeal to people's humanity and try to expose the truth about my persecution. I always had the thesis that it was religious persecution but it had everything to do with religion of people persecuting me (because of their religious poison) since religion of other people was absolutely never an issue for me when I dealt with them. I am posting it after removing the name of university I attended and any other objectionable thing. I have kept the names of streets where I lived in London and have not removed them.

Here is the what I wrote four years ago.(It is about six years at the time of writing of this new post in Nov 2016)
[Quote Starts]"I am a legal UK resident but Pakistani citizen who is being persecuted by UK secret services on orders of CIA due to my religious and national origin coupled with my talent and ability to succeed in financial markets. I have faced brutal, inhuman persecution by CIA spread over past thirteen years. I have been physically abused, forcefully drugged and put on mind altering and mind control drugs over past thirteen years in several countries. I have been "forcefully kidnapped and beaten" several times by state agencies bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan. Despite all adversity, I continued my research work in the field of financial derivative securities and made a successful financial software firm. I am known in mathematical finance community for my research. I would want to mention that I have faced very serious hardship and continued subjugation and persecution by CIA and I could have been extremely successful if I had not faced this persecution. You may not be willing to believe but I make the serious claim that they spent more than a hundred million dollars on my persecution. I would challenge you to verify this if you have sources in UK secret services. This persecution is spread over America, Japan, Hong Kong, UK and Pakistan.

In UK this activity spread over different cities in UK so it is a national human rights abuse issue not confined to any single city. I am giving details of persecution and why this is happening. It would be truly abhorring for you to read that such an activity could ever take place in UK. I have been made a guinea pig for mind control experiments because of my religious and national affiliations and one of the major reasons is that CIA literally retards Muslims when they know their own American citizens will not be able to compete with the CIA's target victim in financial markets.

I was a student in USA where I studied electrical engineering at (an American) University and economics and mathematical finance at (an American) University. I was very ambitious, worked very hard and really wanted to excel in life. But my crime was that I wanted to serve my country, Pakistan, and was always super-excited about serving my country and wanted it to be the most prosperous country in the world.

One of my anti-Muslim professors at (an American University) told CIA about me and CIA circles did not like my zeal about my country and they were desperate to stop me. Since I was a very law-abiding citizen, they could never have done anything against me openly and according to law. So they started using neuro-electromagnetic weapons against me. They gave me drugs in my food systematically to alter my brain. I am a victim of neuro-electromagnetic weapons for a very long time now.

Despite being on Voice to Skull, I continued to work and tried to excel. It is a story of human determination and hard work. I am known in mathematical finance community for my research. My SSRN author page is http://ssrn.com/author=435366 where you can look at some of my research papers. Several of my research papers are not in public domain.

After several long years of persecution in different countries, I came to UK to set up my financial software firm in London. But in UK, I am again being targeted by neuro-electromagnetic weapons and major problem is that UK secret services are actively cooperating with CIA in my persecution. This is a very serious human rights issue. UK secret Services use special chemicals that go into food of everybody but are totally inert and harmless to people unless ionized by electromagnetic waves. The body of victims of neuro-electromagnetic weapons is kept charged by electromagnetic waves and these chemicals are used to alter the victim's brain. Again these chemicals are mixed in food of everybody to target some specific individuals. This may be hard for gullible people to believe but this is sheer science and utmost effort is made to keep this science secret from public so that nobody ever believes such activities. This makes victims who speak target of ridicule by gullible public. Especially the food stores on Cromwell Street , Earl's Court, Gloucester Street, High Street Kensington, North End road and West Kensington in London are hugely involved in this activity of my persecution though other stores are also a part of it to a lesser extent. This is also happening in areas close to circle line and district line. If you investigate food places in those areas especially or in some other areas of London, you will know the truth for sure. Any honest inquiry can easily bring out the truth. In fact you do not even need an inquiry, if you know some people well who work at food places in these or other adjoining areas in London, simply ask them and they would let you know that drugs are mixed in food of everybody. This is called mercilessly cornering an individual. Victim will have to eat somewhere. Large food chains like Tesco, Sainsbury, M&S Food, and Cooperative Food stores in above mentioned and adjoining areas are also doing it and any "insider" will, for sure, tell you the truth. Even if you do not help to protect me, it will be good for you to know that agencies in your nation are involved in such mean, inhuman and hideous activities to corner, target and alter the brains of some specific individuals. If you work at a food place in London and secret services have approached you to drug the food, I am openly telling you that I am the target. This is happening at a huge scale.

Neuro-electromagnetic weapons are weapons used to control, alter or damage the brains using electromagnetic waves, microwaves or ULF waves. The target is given food with chemicals that go into his brain. Some chemicals alter the brain systematically and some other ionize the brain. Different neurons in the brain are mapped for their functions using fast computers. Then the same neurons are stimulated to do the specific job by sending magnetic signals to the brain through electromagnetic waves and start controlling or altering the brain of the victim. American CIA does it very frequently because they have the best technology to deal with it and nobody sees electromagnetic waves passing through air so they always get away with it.

In addition to persecution by neuro-electromagnetic weapons, devices are fitted on my computer that transmit data and alter my programs actively to hinder my research and development work. I disabled Bluetooth and wifi on motherboard of my laptop but still was able to see network activity and several suspicious programs running on my computer. Later I noticed that there were more than six hidden users on my laptop that had access to my laptop and had exclusive access to some files and I was unable to delete those DLLs and drivers that transmit data to other devices. I bought that laptop only a week ago and nobody else had used it in my presence. I have been facing persecution for a long time but not being able to run my programs gave me serious problems as that is what I do to earn money.
Again I have never committed a crime and in my wildest dreams, do not want to commit any crime or harm to anyone. Why does the law not get me ? Simply because I am a very good human being. My only crime is that I love my country Pakistan and want it to be the best country in the world and CIA circles want to subjugate our countries forever. CIA people think they are gods and and they can play with anyone so raise your voice against them, please.

Since you are an ardent supporter of human rights, I thought I should ask you for help. As Quran says," saving one innocent life is saving all humanity" I would request you to take some action to protect me. I am innocent and am being persecuted by CIA only because I could really excel and would serve my country which many people in CIA circles do not like.
I would also be reporting to European Human rights Abuse Tribunal about my persecution. I would request you to come forward and investigate this incident of human rights violations by so called champions of human rights. Here are extremely brief and cursory details of my persecution.

PERSECUTION IN AMERICA WHERE IT STARTED

At the start of 1998, when I was a student at (an American) University, my persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons started. When I became the target, my mind was changed drastically. I would lose the meanings of words. I would sit in the library for several hours without grasping a single idea. I was stimulated to do things other than my studies. But I continued to work hard and started to do my financial research again. But CIA started to manipulate me more and more and some of my professors started to discourage and create problems for my research. I was again given drugs in my food several times to stop me from working and be able to use neuro- electromagnetic weapons on me and alter my brain and my research work was disrupted again. Several times I would become very sick after having food but I had no idea what was happening to me and who was doing it. I contacted officials of my university but they all stubbornly refused to help me. I want you to understand that it was a very painful time and I have just written very briefly about it.

PERSECUTION IN PAKISTAN

When times became really tough and I realized that I was facing government persecution and CIA was manipulating me and altering my brain, I decided to leave America and go to Pakistan. When I reached Pakistan, I suffered from the same cruelty of CIA dictating other third world nations what to do by generously bribing top officials. About ten people came to my home and gave me several injections and tied my hands and legs. I lost consciousness for one night. I did not know what was happening and could not even open my eyes. I had extremely severe shivering for two days and did not know what was happening. My family was manipulated and took me to a doctor of their choice in Pakistan Army and I was kept in house arrest with four soldiers of Pakistan Army, on CIA's orders, stopping me from leaving the house and I was locked in my room every night. This continued for six months. After six months, I got drug induced jaundice because of over-drugging. I could not sleep for more than two months because of severe itching of jaundice. I had blood marks all over my body because I could not resist itching. As I mentioned, I was repeatedly beaten by state agencies to intimidate me. State agencies, on instigation of CIA, repeatedly asked food places to drug my food for neuro-electromagnetic weapons to be effective. I have been forcefully kidnapped, beaten and drugged several times by state agencies in Pakistan generously bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan.

I went through extreme torture over the years. They altered my brain again and again using mind altering drugs. I could not work for several years but came back with sheer determination to succeed. It was more difficult than can be described. I am giving some examples of torture I went through. These are just physical symptoms of torture. However true damage to brain cannot be described easily in terms of any physical problems we suffer. It is far deeper than others are ready to believe. People get retarded when CIA uses neuro-electromagnetic weapons and damage to intelligence and brain's capabilities cannot be measured by any physical standard and that is one reason that they use it and get away with it. Some of the following things happened in Pakistan and other in UK.

Voice to Skull

I am on Voice to Skull torture for more than six years now.

Sleep deprivation

I would be kept awake for several weeks in a row using neuro-electromagnetic weapons. Once this torture lasted for more than a month.

pain in bones and skull

They charge the skull, ears, cheekbones and all areas surrounding the brain using EM waves. Sometimes my skull would be so charged that I would have intense and sheer pain in my forehead, skull, cheekbones and ears. I could not resist but shout from intense pain. I would prefer death to such torture. Sometimes in my apartment, I would put on aluminium shield to protect myself from neuro-electromagnetic weapons. I would be asked by Voice to skull to take off the shield. I would refuse but then they would use directed energy on my head and I would shout with sheer unbearable pain and I would have to take off the shield. It is hard to describe the intensity of pain in words. There would be large wounds on my forehead due to this torture and people literally asked me if I had an accident. I can give names of people who noticed that and asked if I had an accident in London.

one-sidedness

After the torture started, I started to face the following one-sidedness problems due to mind control. This was never the case before the episode of mind control torture.
1. When I walk my one step is considerably larger than the other.

2. I see differently from both eyes. One eye has decent enough brilliance while the other sees only hazy images of the world around. I see things meaninglessly without registering any effect on my brain and without keeping anything I see in my memory.

3. When I raise my hands, one of my hands has a different feeling while the other hand is lifeless and has a different feeling. Sometimes when I talk half of my tongue resonates differently and the other half of my tongue resonates differently and One side of my head is always totally numb and feelingless.

GAS IN MY APARTMENT

Sometimes they would release gas in my apartment to charge my body because when we inhale gas, charge starts to get to the brain. The victim is charged by gas when they fail to drug the food of the victim. It would be almost impossible for me to breathe due to gas and I would just choke. My saliva would totally became dry. My mouth would start to taste of something bitter. I would spit with sheer effort after collecting saliva for several minutes, and my saliva would be dark yellow. Sometimes I would breathe with very serious difficulty due to gas in the air. To counter this, whenever this could be possible, I would sleep in open or next to window. This was extremely helpful.

blurred vision

They released several chemicals in my brain and it is unbelievable how colours in my eyes change. Sometimes there will be real but artificial brightness in colours and at other times there will be total dullness. Sometimes, it would be just blurred vision. At times I would have far-sightedness or near-sightedness. I see at least four different shades of same red or yellow colour at different times while seeing the same thing. Just changing perception of reality all the time. Many times, my vision is blurred for several weeks and I could just see vague images of things. For several long years I did not see colors in my eyes like I did all my life previously. This was because several neurotransmitters were taken out of my brain.

forced sexual arousal

There were times when I was forcefully sexually aroused. This is the greatest insult to any human being. I would have forced erection. I do not want to write much about it. But it is total human disgrace and was a quite frequent thing. Nazis wanted full control over me.

Tongue control

An example of extent of body control using neuro-electromagnetic weapons is something that occurred last year. They started to give me orders through voice to skull and when I refused to obey they told me that we would teach me a lesson. My tongue totally came out of my mouth and was held there for fifty minutes. My nostrils would tend to close and I would have serious difficulty breathing. It is ultimate insult for anyone to have been forced into a situation with total disgrace before others. Such things are hard for people to believe, but once our food is drugged and their desired chemicals go into the brain they can have any degree of control on our brain and movements. This is sheer science.

Pain and wounds in the ear

I put compressed cotton in my ears to not let EM waves go through my ears into the brain. It really helps in my situation. When I remove cotton my eye sight deteriorates dramatically and one side of my head becomes more numb. They charge cotton to make passage for EM waves. Due to very high charge my ears start to suffer from serious pain and sometimes there would be wounds on my ear and blood would literally seep through my ears due to high charge. When they charge cotton with EM waves I literally hear a pulsating sound in my ears.

Gas in Air conditioners:

Several times there was gas in Air Conditioners in my house. Whenever I would go into air conditioned rooms, my voice would change. Once there was so much gas that I started to feel extremely uneasy. Once, I just rushed out of my room, went out of my house and started to drive my car. But I had inhaled enough gas. After a bit of driving, I was extremely dizzy. I stopped driving and parked my car to one side of the road. After a bit I lost almost all consciousness. What was more disturbing that I really could not see anything at all. Light just went out of my eyes. I just struggled and there were some drinks on the other seat of my car and I drank one and I was much better and started to see again. After a bit I had some more food and was better. But painful thing was that such things started to happen every week. It would be impossible to believe but neuro-electromagnetic weapons are extremely potent and people who do not experience them just do not know such facts.

I have written very briefly. Living under NEM control is extremely painful and everyday is a torture. I really had to struggle to find the decent success and again it is a story of human determination and desire to excel that all of us should have.

The reality is more horrendous than most of the people think and are ready to believe in but if victims of persecution do not speak, there will be more and more state persecutions like it. [Quote Ends]

Wow, you're still smoking that shit?

https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=100309

I cannot preclude the possibility they have been changing my posts possibly from my own computer in order to further their designs.

I really cannot preclude the possibility that Americans will delete(or have deleted) specific portions of my a few months old research and the only evidence of my research lies on Wilmott forum. After they would delete, their scholars would do(or would already have done) some further research and of course the original references to my work would have been deleted without any edit date stamp that could make deletions suspect. Then I would be told that I am claiming research work that their scholars have originally done and I have no hand in the original work. I will be asked to give evidence and what I had written would already have been deleted and then I would be systematically asked by paid cronies to shut up.

Though I did my research in the context of SDEs, it has stated applications to solution of Ordinary differential equations, numerical integration, integral transforms and other branches of mathematics.

I want to tell the world community that I respect all good mathematicians, scientists and scholars and I have no problems with people doing their research based on my or anybody else's ideas. In fact that was the very purpose of my research but I want to tell the world community and responsible Americans that some religious hardliners in United States just do not want to end their machinations and they continue to damage the repute and goodwill earned by good Americans over the centuries. Please try to bridle these people and let us all of us live at peace with each other after that. I would respect good people in United States and rest of the world to make sure that I get full credit for my research that any human deserves who tried to make a genuine effort to find out new things that were previously unknown. If you have given me appropriate credit, I would absolutely welcome your further research about wonderful possibilities in mathematical sciences. Please do not consider me your enemy. I am not. I try to genuinely respect good people without regard to their religion, nationality or ethnicity.

Last edited:
Though forum Admin has not responded on the other forum. I do see the edit date and time stamp on other people's messages on the same forum. For example on the post number 122 here https://forum.wilmott.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=99137&start=120

Intelligent people can understand on their own what is going on. It must be obvious to even the greatest morons that the only thing Americans bitterly want is to discredit me from my research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom