What's new

Lyun Prototype-02

OIO

Reaction score
Country
China
1. The length is 242 meters, the wingspan is 682 meters, and it covers 60,000 to 90,000 square meters, which is larger than the ordinary residential area;

2. The flying altitude can reach 42,000 kilometers;

3. The lift-off weight exceeds 120,000 tons, and the Liaoning aircraft carrier is 60,000 tons, which is equivalent to two Liaoning ships;

4. Weapons: 4 high-power particle diffusion cannons, 16 high-energy pulsed laser cannons; these are all future weapons, which can instantly vaporize steel;

5. Missiles: 42 sets of large multi-purpose missile vertical launching units and 12 sets of airborne ballistic missile launching mechanisms, space-based missiles!

6. Drive: two large airborne nuclear fusion reactors, which are responsible for the energy supply of Luanniao II, another 38 composite engines responsible for propulsion, and another 12 force field drive devices

luanniao-2.1.jpg

luanniao-2.2.jpg

luanniao-2.3.jpg

China is preparing for the space arm race.

This is a nuclear shield in the space, Moon base is the second.

Last edited:
1 kg launch to space costs 10k USD.

1 ton in space is 10 million USD or 10 tons = 100 million USD, which is about the cost of Long March 3B.

120000 tons in space = $1.2 trillion USD just to launch parts into space. No assembly.

Beam me up Scotty ! ahhh childhood fascinations coming to life

1 kg launch to space costs 10k USD.

1 ton in space is 10 million USD or 10 tons = 100 million USD, which is about the cost of Long March 3B.

120000 tons in space = $1.2 trillion USD just to launch parts into space. No assembly.

Space elevator.

1. The length is 242 meters, the wingspan is 682 meters, and it covers 60,000 to 90,000 square meters, which is larger than the ordinary residential area;

2. The flying altitude can reach 42,000 kilometers;

3. The lift-off weight exceeds 120,000 tons, and the Liaoning aircraft carrier is 60,000 tons, which is equivalent to two Liaoning ships;

4. Weapons: 4 high-power particle diffusion cannons, 16 high-energy pulsed laser cannons; these are all future weapons, which can instantly vaporize steel;

5. Missiles: 42 sets of large multi-purpose missile vertical launching units and 12 sets of airborne ballistic missile launching mechanisms, space-based missiles!

6. Drive: two large airborne nuclear fusion reactors, which are responsible for the energy supply of Luanniao II, another 38 composite engines responsible for propulsion, and another 12 force field drive devices

View attachment 786793

View attachment 786794

View attachment 786795
What did they smoke?

Did they actually get money for this?

What did they smoke?

Did they actually get money for this?

There's research on the mechanics and control of kilometer-scale large space structures.

But the key technology is nuclear fusion and big rockets.

Although it is still an idea, I think they are serious.

China is preparing for the space arm race.

This is a nuclear shield in the space, Moon base is the second.

I think the max the Moon can be settled should be like Antarctica - strictly scientific and probably industrial. Any militarization should be prohibited and if that is broken than an international military response.

I think the max the Moon can be settled should be like Antarctica - strictly scientific and probably industrial. Any militarization should be prohibited and if that is broken than an international military response.

Russia has also established a space army after the United States, and I think China will do this sooner or later.

If you have the ability, you should let the United States and Russia disband the space forces.

Russia has also established a space army after the United States, and I think China will do this sooner or later.

Sure but that is different from establishing a military base on the Moon.

If you have the ability, you should let the United States and Russia disband the space forces.

I don't have that ability.... yet. :D

Sure but that is different from

It is no different. Once outer space begins to be militarized, the orbit of the Earth and the orbit of Mars are both competing destinations.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom