What's new

Lyari Operation

Updates: police says it will finish operation till tuesday, 2 CID who were gathering intelligence foroperation have died, 1 SHO civil lines fawad khan has been killed, the people's amman comitte member aziz baloch has separated from PPP saying PPP hasnt complied with its promise..

i suspect PPP has made this operation because the gangsters were leaving PPP

Last edited by a moderator:
terrorists have latest weapons and a vast stach of weapons

i agree on that

yes i agree on that

i think the arrested guys can be used for intelligence

Really good, you have done a really good job, man I am, getting old, bt. My great friend have volntiered, today for this opearation, he is a legend, let's see what happens, I also want to go, with him, bt , I hAve to wait till, 2mmarow.
Don't havE flight, today!
Any way keep, updating my threads, if I, can't !
Never let gotham city alone, we have to fight, in the darkness, so the criminals can't sleep!
Love PDF, love pakistAn, love hummanty!

I look forward to it mate, I don't really know much about Liyari or individuals and I am sure you do know more. But discussion, even for my personal information, would be appreciated :)

Dear mate!
Try to google the names , I have given to you, so when ! I let you know more about it , you can understand more.
Let this opreation, finnish succsesfully,
Have A good day.

Where is Zulfiqar Mirza ?? where is he hiding ??? where are his supporters ???? ????

anyone remember the guy ( Uzair Baloch ) who sat next to him in his press conference , head money has been placed on him alive or dead ...

these gangsters of Z Mirza has ruined the lives of common people of lyari .

this whole operation is a private tussle between amman committee and PPP, the amman committee members were trying to leave PPP

this same amman committee received biggest support from PPP and now it doesnt,i thinkthere members have left because they were upset how govt treated zulfi mirza and sided MQM

only culminating amman committee is not enough, peace will not come to lyari unless govt is impartial and sincere about it

Something to make us all proud:

11201204290151.JPG

jang also mentioned it on main pg

01_04.jpg

i dont know how police can recruit some woman with weak eyesight and why are they wearing iranian style burka, shouldnt they bein normal uniform dress?

Rivals of Uzair baloch and Baba Ladla are assissting Police in operation and theri number is quoted 600.

Source. Today newspaper express and jang

Shameful police is not carrying out indiscriminate action against every gangster and they are only targeting People Aman Committe

Rivals of Uzair baloch and Baba Ladla are assissting Police in operation and theri number is quoted 600.

Shameful police is not carrying out indiscriminate action against every gangster and they are only targeting People Aman Committe

this is personal tussle nothing else,karachi condition will not improve with such operation

I would take 3 gangsters instead of 4 .. There is no magic wand to make things better. This is a process which needs years .. not days.

We must eliminate these criminal elements all over pakistan and punish major culprit whoe harbour and support criminals like politicians, lords, khans, generals, peeers etc etc
Law should be same for everybody
When we going to punish gilani the guilty, what examples we setting

HAHA,what happens when one gang is eliminated??, and another left alone, as if nobody knows it , the rival gang takes over the matters of the eliminated gang and becomes more powerful, PPP says, its there to establish the writ of govt, but how is that possible in the presence of the rival gang it is taking help from??

When the sindh interior minister is going for a month long vacation to 3. Different countries , one understands just how much serious this government is!!!

Saw a video on geo, the gangs had UMP and all sorts weapons which werenot crude Russian weapons.

Great job. Every single one of these terrorist must be killed and Karachi (and Pakistan) must be deweaponized. Once they got the weapons in their hands, they think themselves to be the ruler of the area... These people have taken several thousands of lives and Pakistan's economy has been hurt in multi-trillions (Karachi was elected to be the World Trade Center when these terrorists took the opportunity to spew their venom and Karachi was deselected.).

All kind of groups must be abolished and the operation must spread to every last scum in Karachi and neighboring areas, not just Lyari..

lyari-violence-ap-3001.jpg

Why they are arresting them why not killing them on site - You know our judicial system is not very strong, they will let them free because of so called lack of evidence.

Extrajudicial murders? Would that not put the LEA in the same league as these terrorists? Must we not ensure everybody gets a fair trial? And these terrorists need to be hanged by the courts to ensure justice is served. Courts are only as good as the proof presented to them, if the police fails to produce witnesses and/or evidence to put a criminal behind bars then the fault lies with LEA's and not the courts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom