What's new

Lyari Operation

thing is, allgroups are very isolated from each other, for example if you compare newyork to karachi, both are multi ethnic cities who receive people not only from other cities of their countries but also migrants from foreign countries

the mojor difference is that, every ethnic group of karachi isolates from rest of the group, pathan has segregated itself in sohrab goth, banaras etc and balochis in lyari etc, and have formed their own rule of lawthrough the gun

also the major difference is the educcation, urdu speakers are more educated and are called middle class, where as, pathans are largely working labour class people

the only chance is to bring all ethnicities together, de weaponise and make equal status for all ethnics, standards should be made same, rule of law should be made obsolete and police crime free

there is transport mafia controlled by pathans, every body should have same stake in the city and stop being land mafia from one side, transport mafia from another side

in the city government system there should be independent candidates from all ethnicities and not a political party in the local govt system

first time when a pathan or balochi or kashmiri or sindhi from KP will be mayor and all other people devoid of ethnic will be obeying then it can unite the city

Ofcourse and the simple reason, why would MQM be responsible for Karachi mess when they have their families here? Would you mess up your own home? The rest are all outsiders who don't care about Karachi!

so you mean to say REST ARE MUHAJIR's? lol then they all must be represented by MQM shouldn't they? :lol: i thought all outsiders are muhajir's or only those that support MQM??

and secondly i think people of liyari,landhi,kemari & asif square ALSO have families in karachi and have become equally as Karachitie as any other one living in karachi.

BUT you won't see that because anyone outside MQM area for you is a non karachi person! aod for you karachi is bigger than pakistan.

All those who need passport for coming to Karachi are outsiders and those who consider themselves as outsider and those who consider others as outsiders are source of problem. No Pakistani is outsider in Karachi.

All those who become a burden on the city are outsiders, all those who indulge in criminal activities are outsiders, all those who work against the interest of Karachi are outsiders, all those who bring in illegal weapons and drugs are outsiders, all those who disregard law and legal system of the country especially in Karachi are outsiders. All those who are taken out of Karachi are outsiders.

People who have their families, their elders and the graves of their elders in Karachi are Karachiites, all others are outsiders. When you go to someone else's house, you do not impose your culture or living style on them, you respect the place you visit but lately Karachi is being visited only by animals.

By the way, when ever I go abroad, I require a passport to come back to Pakistan/Karachi, if you think that's what makes me an outsider or anybody else for that matter then you need to run along and ask your baba what a passport really is.

so you mean to say REST ARE MUHAJIR's? lol then they all must be represented by MQM shouldn't they? :lol: i thought all outsiders are muhajir's or only those that support MQM??

and secondly i think people of liyari,landhi,kemari & asif square ALSO have families in karachi and have become equally as Karachitie as any other one living in karachi.

BUT you won't see that because anyone outside MQM area for you is a non karachi person! aod for you karachi is bigger than pakistan.

A Mohajir, literally means somebody who migrates to a new place and not anybody who visits a new place for some personal interest.

All those who become a burden on the city are outsiders, all those who indulge in criminal activities are outsiders, all those who work against the interest of Karachi are outsiders, all those who bring in illegal weapons and drugs are outsiders, all those who disregard law and legal system of the country especially in Karachi are outsiders. All those who are taken out of Karachi are outsiders.

People who have their families, their elders and the graves of their elders in Karachi are Karachiites, all others are outsiders. When you go to someone else's house, you do not impose your culture or living style on them, you respect the place you visit but lately Karachi is being visited only by animals.

By the way, when ever I go abroad, I require a passport to come back to Pakistan/Karachi, if you think that's what makes me an outsider or anybody else for that matter then you need to run along and ask your baba what a passport really is.

A Mohajir, literally means somebody who migrates to a new place and not anybody who visits a new place for some personal interest.[/QUOTE]

the BOLD part applies to MQM too! and the rest well i know alot of people who have been born and died in LIIYARI,KEMARI & REST of KARACHI!

& as for the rest of the PART in red alot of people moved to karachi at seperation from india BECAUSE karachi welcomed them with open arms & had better OPPORTUNITIES compared to for example quetta or peshawar or pindi!!!

karachi BELONGS to EVERYONE WHO HAS A HOUSE IN KARACHI!!! it doesn't matter if their house is in liyari,kemari,landhi or clifton!

FOR YOU ANY NON MQM supporter is not a KARACHI person to put it in simplev words.

A Mohajir, literally means somebody who migrates to a new place and not anybody who visits a new place for some personal interest.

I have many caring, cultured,respectable and educated Urdu speaking friends, colleagues and few relations. So I refrain responding your illogical comments. If I lose my passport abroad still I can enter into Pakistan after going through some formalities at airport but those who need visa definitely cannot and may be some of them are animals. Still I advise you go read my earlier statement again.
All those who need passport for coming to Karachi are outsiders and those who consider themselves as outsider and those who consider others as outsiders are source of problem. No Pakistani is outsider in Karachi.

This guys doesn't seem to know that because of his retarded definition many MQM goons have ceased to be Karachite. They are still Karachite even if they are killers and bhatta collectors of MQM.

One thing is clear that Quaid e Fasad is a proud Londoner and after his death he will be planted in some isolated place of London where Queen buries her other pets. Every Pakistani who has chosen to live in Karachi for whatever reason is a Karachite by definition. I know you guys hate reality and never miss any opportunity that gives you a chance of spreading communal hatred and disharmony among the gullible people of Karachi, but we will do our utmost to knock some sense into your hate infested communal head and we will never give up unless the gun politics that MQM has launched in this peaceful city has been completely extirpated.

The thread is about lyari,opreation!
When your provincial govt, & fedrl govt , telling us that, its outsiders like TTp, BLA,LASHKAR-e-JHANGVI, are dancing on the floor of lyari, that means, its. Serious situation, we shouldn't consider our, personal problems & mind games, like NAWAZ sharif, its real terror, wht we are facing, & we have to shut it down, forever.

i don't get our media, there are rocket launchers, rpgs and grenades being used against LEA's but they are portraying Uzair Balouch as a hero? it's a Deja Vu of Laal Masjid in a way if you ask me. Anyone who picks up arm against the LEA's is criminal in my opinion, may it be Jamat, MQM, PML N,Q,Etc, PPP, ANP or any other group.

I personally think once Layari is cleared, strong hold of other parties should also be cleared of this criminal elements, I remember there used to be a time when me along with my friends used to go to Al Asif Square to have awesome chapli kabab's or visit Desilva behind inter board office to have their awesome Karhai but we can't imagine going to those areas now.

i don't get our media, there are rocket launchers, rpgs and grenades being used against LEA's but they are portraying Uzair Balouch as a hero? it's a Deja Vu of Laal Masjid in a way if you ask me. Anyone who picks up arm against the LEA's is criminal in my opinion, may it be Jamat, MQM, PML N,Q,Etc, PPP, ANP or any other group.

I personally think once Layari is cleared, strong hold of other parties should also be cleared of this criminal elements, I remember there used to be a time when me along with my friends used to go to Al Asif Square to have awesome chapli kabab's or visit Desilva behind inter board office to have their awesome Karhai but we can't imagine going to those areas now.

That was ages ago! I went there with a friend & got astonished, by the huge ammount of drugs & ammo dumps!
In karachi, its estimated that, if your earnings, are more thn 30000 rupes, u must carry a gun, if not you will die , without firing a shot, on to your killer?

So its better tobe armed with or without , legal weapon, thn being shot by, unknown assisins in karachi, I think , if places like sohrab goth, al-asif,lyari bieng clered, it will be 1000% much easier, to clean karachi, with much lesser force!
That is main, idea was behind , this lyari opreation, which wasn't fully backed by, our other heads of security, officials & RANGERS in karachi, are lossing , their standings, their reputation is now on stake, & even karachi police is asking, why rAngers ,bieng deployed! If they can't do, a most required mission?
They can stand ,on every chowk & can do their, mobiling in effected areas! But they can't, stop voilence in karachi , its better they leave, or just protect the maiN militry structures!
Their intell, isn't up to mark, & they are becoming a party, in a place like lyari!
Its a fact, & can be tried any time!
Why OZAIR BALOUCH, wants to surrender! To. DG rangers!
& suddenly GHOUS ALI SHAH, ofFered PMLns membership to OZAIR BALOCH ?
Then our media, trurned its, back on our policemen, who were given their, lives in the line of fire!
One thing, was very great! That most victimized political party(MQM), was backing & praising , the mtrydom of SHAHEED , SHO (PHASTUN) FAWAD KHAN, & sure we the people, of karachi will, never forget & forgive, the great sacrifice, given bygiven by a PROUD & BRAVE karachi cops & felt proud, that still, we are lucky, that we have, guys like him, to protect us, from BLA & TTP,& the drug dealrs, &the bhatta mafia of lyari!

I have many caring, cultured,respectable and educated Urdu speaking friends, colleagues and few relations. So I refrain responding your illogical comments. If I lose my passport abroad still I can enter into Pakistan after going through some formalities at airport but those who need visa definitely cannot and may be some of them are animals. Still I advise you go read my earlier statement again.

You have corrected yourself, somewhat, by stating visa instead of a passport as a reason. If you lose your passport abroad, you will not be allowed to leave the country, you will be detained and upon proper investigation you will be provided a passport, through your embassy/consulate. It is quite foolish to speak of things that you do not know.

Similarly, you have no real idea about Karachi and it's geopolitical situation. It is indeed better that you sit this one out.

This guys doesn't seem to know that because of his retarded definition many MQM goons have ceased to be Karachite. They are still Karachite even if they are killers and bhatta collectors of MQM.

One thing is clear that Quaid e Fasad is a proud Londoner and after his death he will be planted in some isolated place of London where Queen buries her other pets. Every Pakistani who has chosen to live in Karachi for whatever reason is a Karachite by definition. I know you guys hate reality and never miss any opportunity that gives you a chance of spreading communal hatred and disharmony among the gullible people of Karachi, but we will do our utmost to knock some sense into your hate infested communal head and we will never give up unless the gun politics that MQM has launched in this peaceful city has been completely extirpated.

Ok........Anything else before we get back to topic?

We need to stop operation in Lyari no doubt these guys are militants but in Karachi you have to defend yourselves against the terror of mqm, Lyari guys are lethal and they killed top mqm assassins and section leaders like Hasan urf fasi police can't get their hands on them.

We need to stop operation in Lyari no doubt these guys are militants but in Karachi you have to defend yourselves against the terror of mqm, Lyari guys are lethal and they killed top mqm assassins and section leaders like Hasan urf fasi police can't get their hands on them.

If you feel comfortable with Liyari criminals then I guess it's ok :)

That is the point. Karachi is a dog-eat-dog world - or should I better say MQM-eat-MQM world?. You have to be armed to the teeth to make sure that the MQM goons think twice before they come out of their slums to kill you at the behest of their don Altaf.

Oh wow its sad to see how much hypocrite few people are on these forums, out of your hatred towards MQM you guys are willing to call a "wrong" as "right". Should be ashamed of yourself, For better Pakistan we need to get head out of the *** from biased **** and collectively say what's wrong is wrong regardless of their racial, political and religious backgrounds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom