What's new

Lungi March to Baridhara Park

Lungi March

539772_10151552228494785_2077214235_n.jpg

559814_405792342851280_218227739_n.jpg

Hefajat e Islam is not gonna be happy about the mingling of the two sexes! That too in lungi! :astagh:

Not Only Hefajat e Islam,

But Also Allah ... That is what matters to Majority Bangladeshis....

By looking at the pictures, I believe this rich brats (begairat) are making fun of Lungi. They are neither genuine nor wear lungi. Bunch of pre-mixer punks.

By looking at the pictures, I believe this rich brats (begairat) are making fun of Lungi. They are neither genuine nor wear lungi. Bunch of pre-mixer punks.

:lol:relax dude, there is not much to do in dhaka, before there was sheesha lounges now the govt. has shut them up.

What happened was that some rich bigotted fata$$es banned wearing lungis in the baridhara area. That included rickshawpullers. They even blocked them from entering the area just because they were wearing lungis.
Ban slapped on lungi clad rickshaw-pullers | The Daily Star

Such is the ignorance of rich people in Bangladesh. And people wonder why this country is getting screwed :rolleyes:

What happened was that some rich bigotted fata$$es banned wearing lungis in the baridhara area. That included rickshawpullers. They even blocked them from entering the area just because they were wearing lungis.
Ban slapped on lungi clad rickshaw-pullers | The Daily Star

Such is the ignorance of rich people in Bangladesh. And people wonder why this country is getting screwed :rolleyes:

:lol:lets not start a class warfare now, we already have too many in our plates

:lol:lets not start a class warfare now, we already have too many in our plates

I don't intend to get into class warfare. I mean, how can they be this ****ing ignorant in the midst of so much crap on our plates already? Sheesh...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom