What's new

Lucman & Zaid Hamid blast cheap Justice dajjal Iftekhar & rented terrorists.

Why does every one gets blasted in Pakistani news shows, you guys need to take it down a notch or two! :woot:

10339625_761640890536838_3782112904799275214_n.jpg

A person emailed Syed Zaid Hamid and asked a question and then Zaid sb Replied.... Read the following

Question in Email:
Shahid fill the place of Rana mubasher at news1, amir liaqat leaves geo join ary later join geo again, sana bucha leaves geo join dunya I guess later buzz is she is coming in a upcoming movie, Wajahat s khan leave dawn join aaj now in geo, 4 news punks leave aaj join geo later join express beaten up by mir shakel rented police thugs, nadeem malik join samma. Wait a sec mostly ppl leaving are from aaj, its probably nahoosat of nusrat javed question is what's lucrative in news industry for journalists, is it money?
Sir, if supposedly upcoming bol news offers you a much better deal than din news will you join them? Cuz currently none of news channel other than din news bets on you.

Syed Zaid Hamid's Answer:
First, I am NOT a journalist or anchor. I am not answerable for what others do but for my actions only.

When I was in News1, Geo offered me the slot of Shahid Masood which had become vacant. News1 was giving me 80K at that time. Mir Ibrahim offered me a package which was close to a million ! the only catch was that I could not use the words “Ghazwa e Hind”, Hindu Zionists etc on Geo. I had to go soft on India. That was a condition. What did I do ?? what would any ordinary journalist or anchor would do ??

Alhamdolillah, I refused the post and the package and stayed on at News1. No body in the industry could believe what I have done. They considered me a fool. Alhamdolillah, I am honoured to be branded as such.

If Bol offers me more resources, outreach I would take it, provided there are NO strings attached, otherwise, I will do what I did with Geo.

We need bigger, louder and powerful loudspeakers to spread our azaan and we earn our halal rizq from it for the duty also. The money that I earn support a huge team of patriots who have dedicated their entire life for the mission and are the backbone of this mission what you see today. I don’t take from anyone of you, we give to Pakistan alhamdolillah.

Jazak Allah

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom