What's new

Lt. General Wants His & Quaid's Picture to be Displayed in Each WAPDA Office

For the letter on right..jinnahs picture is for a prominent place.. rightly so

While the one left having the officers name is for the appropriate place .
What's wrong here?

Why don't you guys hire or promote actual engineers to manage ------- already working with the power and water board? Whats special about a general that only he gets to chair it ?

There is no tradition is Pakistan to hang portrait of a government employee in the office. This is going to be a first one.

Exactly, the first one i came across was of some airofrce guy right beside jinnah's .

According to dumb public on whatsapp who have nothing better but to make up things on their own.

Saaray siyaanay to pma say aatay hain , no ?

decorated fauji saab ha, deserves respect

3-2.jpg

Yes why not he must be a phd in electrical engineering hence why got selected as chairman wapda

Last edited:
Why don't you guys hire or promote actual engineers to manage ------- already working with the power and water board? Whats special about a general that only he gets to chair it ?

Exactly, the first one i came across was of some airofrce guy right besides jinnah's .
What do you mean you guys hire?

This question should be posed to shahbaz sharif and Imran khan...
Obviously the civilian leadedhip does it to create an influence among military echelon.

What do you mean you guys hire?

This question should be posed to shahbaz sharif and Imran khan...
Obviously the civilian leadedhip does it to create an influence among military echelon.

Civilian leadership always has an ever hanging Damocles swords over their neck . So how can they refuse the army a job only a professional is supposed to do and in this case an engineer not a graduate in army tactics from pma

تصویر لگانا بنتا تو ہے

قائد نے ملک بنایا

فوج نے ملک توڑا اور تباہ کیا

Ok and then?

You know people reflect their slave mentality in various ways, free thinking is a bliss and a blessing. Try it some time, unless you are a beneficiary of this "Pata hy mayra baap kaun hy" system.

Now coming to your "then" part, I don't believe he is legally entitled to force his portraits be hanged in a public office, he will get paid by the tax payers money even though he is not eligible for this job.

If you still don't think anything wrong in that, try understanding the first part of my post.

Rightly highlighted. Its not Lt Geberal but the office. Anyone who replace him will get his photo up. No issue here. Why making thread on this?

There is no tradition is Pakistan to hang portrait of a government employee in the office. This is going to be a first one.

Anyone else notice indians are the new 5th generation warriors protecting Pak army these days. :rofl:

@-=virus=- , what happened to you guys' takkia kalam "Every country has an army but Pakistan army has a country"

@Areesh @Bleek

تصویر لگانا بنتا تو ہے

قائد نے ملک بنایا
فوج نے ملک توڑا اور تباہ کیا
1678513445604-png.919645

Exactly, the first one i came across was of some airofrce guy right beside jinnah's .

Saaray siyaanay to pma say aatay hain , no ?

Yes why not he must be a phd in electrical engineering hence why got selected as chairman wapda

Civilian leadership always has an ever hanging Damocles swords over their neck . So how can they refuse the army a job only a professional is supposed to do and in this case an engineer not a graduate in army tactics from pma

Civilian parties should not come in power if they are so weak that they can't make have a wapda head be appointed by their own will.

There is no evidence this man was imposed by Army on wapda. The end word is always with country's premier regarding such promotions so he is liable .
NAB had a civilian leadeship for last 15 years.. howcome a general wasn't there? Because the premieres wanted someone else.

Regardless this thread is about the silly notion of a portrait... so tell us what part of the order on the letters is wrong instead.

You know people reflect their slave mentality in various ways, free thinking is a bliss and a blessing. Try it some time, unless you are a beneficiary of this "Pata hy mayra baap kaun hy" system.

Now coming to your "then" part, I don't believe he is legally entitled to force his portraits be hanged in a public office, he will get paid by the tax payers money even though he is not eligible for this job.

If you still don't think anything wrong in that, try understanding the first part of my post.
Lol where does it say he is "forcing" his portrait on a building wall.. what is forcing even supposed to mean here.... he has a current position there.. so the admin there put a portrait . ..just like my university rector had a portrat ..
What has this got to do with tax money?

Last edited:
Anyone else notice indians are the new 5th generation warriors protecting Pak army these days. :rofl:
regional stablity mangta, bas..

@-=virus=- , what happened to you guys' takkia kalam "Every country has an army but Pakistan army has a country"
well isn't that very much still the truth ?

is truth ke revelation chal ri in fact aaj kal

Since the country is in dire straits of austerity, taxpayers should help out by sending sustainably sourced hand drawn sketches to WAPDA.

What has this got to do with tax money?

Well you can quote WAPDA for this project and attach consultancy fees to it. Must be a million PKR project.

However don't be surprised if the discussions are engineered towards privatisation. It's that time of the year.

Well you can quote WAPDA for this project and attach consultancy fees to it. Must be a million PKR project.

Pharaoh wanted his clerics to build a ladder so he could take a peep of Moses's God. He felt insecure.

Interesting without the useful idiots no Pharaoh could survive. Clerics being the top of this list.

Further people not seeing anything morally and ethically wrong with this, is disturbing but not surprising, inferiority complex has been the hallmark of this region, which grew many folds during Gora Sb. Raaj.

Back
Top Bottom