What's new

Lt Gen (retd) Shahid Aziz opens Pandora Box on Kargil issue

and that is not correct.

Kargil was first planned and presented when Musharraf was a brigadier.

I have said this before and I still believe Kargil was an excellent plan at that point in time.
a delay of 10 years let the Indians expand their air force too much, build BVR and make friends with Israel.

Gen Shahid Aziz has a personal score to settle with Musharraf.

Sir, please explain the highlighted points.

Anyone hving problems, accepting pakistan,s victory in kargill must listen retd Indian army gen.kishan pal,s statment about the tatical loss of Indian army,s in kargill.

@tarrar we hope Lt gen. Shahid Aziz has not been radicalized by pro-talibanism ! And we know taliban are playboys of Raw,mossad,cia
And BTW he didnt say anything new! His and Indian version is exactly the same!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan Army is lucky to have its people. They can do anything and people will blame India, US and Israel for everything. Hell they are now blaming Tribals now.

How about a brave retd.indian army chief I K singh shb?
Who was preasured by croupt indian commision eating politicians?
Or a very truthfull,retd L T ,genrl kishan pal, accepting indian tactical loss in kargill war?
Where you going to fix them friend?
We all are same, our reactions are same, bt we never accept & that's why we hve 4 wars?
Let's try 5th one?lol

How about a brave retd.indian army chief I K singh shb?
Who was preasured by croupt indian commision eating politicians?
Or a very truthfull,retd L T ,genrl kishan pal, accepting indian tactical loss in kargill war?
Where you going to fix them friend?
We all are same, our reactions are same, bt we never accept & that's why we hve 4 wars?
Let's try 5th one?lol

Pakistanis can't comprehend english. SRK article is another proof.

Pal said no such thing. He said indian victory was not consolidated in the later years. Some of your internet warriors have totally misread what he said. Pls listen to the video yourself and see what he says. But if you are just another pakistani who wants to see and hear what comforts, then be my guest.

Shameless effort,of the govt to break pakarmy,s thinking ability by the hands of a retd genrl who wants to be millionere?
Bt he forgot,he is bieng proven stupid, & a liar?

His lust to become famous & influential will make him very unfamous even in his own family?
Should be investigated by, MI & hiS contacts with planners of memo-gate should be de-linked?
With a medal of dishonnesty?

Pal said no such thing. He said indian victory was not consolidated in the later years. Some of your internet warriors have totally misread what he said. Pls listen to the video yourself and see what he says. But if you are just another pakistani who wants to see and hear what comforts, then be my guest.

Same goes to I K singh too?lol
Friend, kishan pal jee, was preasured by indian politicians after his frist interview, to back off? because their crouption about to be seen?
Remember great defence minster,george fernandis?
What was that cofin scandle? Could you shade your dam lanten,s light on it?lol
& at least you guys, should thankfull to our rehman malik, just because of whom SRK ,just got back his losted indian nationality?lol lol lol
& may be a strong congressmen in the future?lol
Thanks to sonia ghandhi,s political stunt?lol
Was my english acceptable to u now?lol
& its a dam kargill survivour here you talkin with, just tell your captain guptaa jee of mountainers, salam from roger 626 pak NLI

@batmannow Pakistan is already fighting its 5th war while India improves its economy. 10 year lead already made. Pakistan will take few years to get back on track.

6th War is Economic war. And that's going well for India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same goes to I K singh too?lol
Friend, kishan pal jee, was preasured by indian politicians after his frist interview, to back off? because their crouption about to be seen?
Remember great defence minster,george fernandis?
What was that cofin scandle? Could you shade your dam lanten,s light on it?lol
& at least you guys, should thankfull to our rehman malik, just because of whom SRK ,just got back his losted indian nationality?lol lol lol
& may be a strong congressmen in the future?lol
Thanks to sonia ghandhi,s political stunt?lol
Was my english acceptable to u now?lol
& its a dam kargill survivour here you talkin with, just tell your captain guptaa jee of mountainers, salam from roger 626 pak NLI

Please post 1st and 2nd pal interview.

Pls also post what ik singh said abt kargil.

Pls also post what coffin scandal - a corruption case has to do with musharrafs war.

And yes, you do need to work on comprehension skills if u think shahrukh had lost his indian nationality if u made that jibe AFTER reading his article.

a man with egos, and spreading lies, is this what our army has come to??

wants to sell his book in a cheap way like this?

truth my arse?? after 15 years?? was he sleeping before?

Shameless effort,of the govt to break pakarmy,s thinking ability by the hands of a retd genrl who wants to be millionere?
Bt he forgot,he is bieng proven stupid, & a liar?

His lust to become famous & influential will make him very unfamous even in his own family?
Should be investigated by, MI & hiS contacts with planners of memo-gate should be de-linked?
With a medal of dishonnesty?

where is the military code to be implemented for foolish army people like these? i mean if they retired they arnt off from their obligations, this guy should be brought to the military courts and dealt will properly

this confession reminds me about Battles of Khalkhin Gol..how japanese north strike group attacked russian forces without authorization and got destroyed by russian.. :hitwall:

If you not aware , he has got first hand experience.. But don't push him for more you wont get anything rather than beating around the bush..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom