What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

Something needs to be done about this Maryam Nawaz's social media team.....the deliberate hoax being perpetuated by shady pages on FB on the beliefs of the incoming chief was a well planned effort.
I have no doubt that the general would not be happy when it is reported to him about who was behind these reports when he settles in.
Maryam is playing a dangerous game and she may think she is clever but there is no happy ending for her here.
Please link us to these shady facebook pages so we can see for ourselves what Maryam is up to.

I recently moved overseas (UK) for my PhD. So I know how institutions work.

Have we bothered to look at our neighbour India? It had the identical system of governance left by the British. Over 70 years, the system has vastly improved though still not at par with the West. Did they need Corps Commanders?

If India's political system can improve, then so can ours without the military. India is a comparable example. The West is still too far out.

یہاں اردو میں لکھنا پڑیگا

افسوس سے کہنا پڑتا ہے کہ ان کا لیٹرسی ریٹ ہم سے بہتر ہے اور وہاں لینڈ ریفارمز بھی کر دی گئی تھیں تھیں- اور سونے پہ سہاگہ یہ کہ وہاں انسٹیٹیوشنز کام کرتی ہیں

ہمارے ہاں تو انسٹیٹیوشنز کے ریکارڈ رومز میں آگیں لگتی ہیں اور ریکارڈ جلتے ہیں

Gen Hayat being at number 1 is appointed as JCOSC. Gen Ishfaq and Gen Ramday, being at number 2 and 3 respectively shall retire most probably.
so COAS is more imp than JCOSC IN Pakistan?

May be but his electoral success was due to his economic performance.

It will take time for religious bigotry and hatred to get diminished in the sub-continent. We feel pride in being haters and jingoists.

However, India has improved considerably though they have to tackle their own JuDs and LeJs like the RSS. Religious nut bags of all flavours will always be a strain.
Nope they criminalised beef consumption and now states are putting minorities under the hammer they are getting more right wingish with us and their minorities only certain Pakistanis want ti bend over backwards for them

Check their polls and policies our policy should be based in realism and respect

No modi was also elected for his right wing stance

یہاں اردو میں لکھنا پڑیگا

افسوس سے کہنا پڑتا ہے کہ ان کا لیٹرسی ریٹ ہم سے بہتر ہے اور وہاں لینڈ ریفارمز بھی کر دی گئی تھیں تھیں- اور سونے پہ سہاگہ یہ کہ وہاں انسٹیٹیوشنز کام کرتی ہیں

ہمارے ہاں تو انسٹیٹیوشنز کے ریکارڈ رومز میں آگیں لگتی ہیں اور ریکارڈ جلتے ہیں
The Indian National Congress had indicated even before the Independence that land reforms would take place but All India Muslim League was unfortunately infested with landed elite which did not let this happen. They even took Fatwas from Mullahs to declared land reforms haram.

In fact, the reason why so many muslim landed elite joined Muslim League instead of Congress was indeed the fear of land reforms.

Everybody needs to stfu and stop gossiping. Let the man take charge and judge his performance after a year or so. Then all you burger bachay can come back and cry on these threads.

Nope they criminalised beef consumption and now states are putting minorities under the hammer they are getting more right wingish with us and their minorities only certain Pakistanis want ti bend over backwards for them

Check their polls and policies our policy should be based in realism and respect

No modi was also elected for his right wing stance
Then they would pay for this as we are paying for our dollar jihad industry propped up in the 80s.

Fascism never ends well.

Please link us to these shady facebook pages so we can see for ourselves what Maryam is up to.

And give them a platform???

It is clear this was a carefully deliberated campaign and only three social media teams are capable of launching it in Pakistan on this scale.

One is ISPR itself than there is PTI's social media team....the third one is one headed by Maryam.

I have no doubts which among these three was responsible for this.

And give them a platform???

It is clear this was a carefully deliberated campaign and only three social media teams are capable of launching it in Pakistan on this scale.

One is ISPR itself than there is PTI's social media team....the third one is one headed by Maryam.

I have no doubts which among these three was responsible for this.

Goon league selected bajwa because they knew that an Ahmedi wouldn't stage a coup as he wouldn't have popular support. There. I said it. Let's be honest.

But that doesn't take away from his rank or merit. Woh kisi ke baap ke sifarish se toh ne general bana. Pakistan Army is a fair and merit based institution.

:lol:

Lol drink chai :coffee:
On the topic lets see in 6 Months or 1 year where will this COAS stand with corrupt Democracy or loyal Pakistan's:-)

Bro I am so off minded today. This is not the second blunder. :D

I really hope and pray he proves to be a good decision.

Back
Top Bottom