What's new

Lt.Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa the new COAS - Lt.Gen Zubair Hayat new CJCSC.

جنرل ٹویٹر باجوہ کی زبردست کامیابی کے بعد اب پیش خدمات ہے جنرل شکریہ باجوہ...

List of Qadianis

Here is an unfinished list of Qadianis who claim to be Ahmadi Muslims (declared as non-muslims after the Second Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan). Some of them are declared Qadianis whereas rest are hiding in our society as liberals, moderates or atheist but working on their Jamaat's extremist agenda.

Army
  • Lt Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, Corps Commander Rwp, son in law of Maj Gen Ijaz Amjad
  • Lt Gen Ishfaq Nadeem Ahmad, Chief of General Staff
  • Gen Tariq Majid, ex Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee
  • Gen Jehangir Karamat, ex Chief of Army Staff
  • Maj Gen Iftikhar Khan Janjua, 1943-1971, stepbrother of Maj Gen Ijaz Amjad from German mother
  • Maj Gen Ijaz Amjad, stepbrother of Maj Gen Iftikhar Khan Janjua, from Punjabi mother
  • Lt Gen Akhtar Hussain Malik, GOC 12 Div in 1965 war, native of village Pindori
  • Lt Gen Abdul Ali Malik, Corps of Engineers, native of village Pindori
  • Maj Gen Nazir Ahmad, Rawalpindi Conspiracy Case
  • Air Marshal Zafar Ahmad Chaudhry, ex Air Chief, 1972-1974
  • Lt Gen Mahmud ul Hassan, ex DG Surgery
  • Maj Gen I D Hassan, ex DG Medicine
  • Admiral Noman Bashir, ex Chief of the Naval Staff, 2008-2011
http://listofqadianis.blogspot.ae/2015/02/list-of-qadianis.html

Updated long before speculations started of COAS race.

@Zarvan

Nawaz Sharif selected him because as per constitution Ahmadis are non-Muslims and he can't become President or P.M so there is no chance of martial law.

He is, my Ahmadi contact send me this list nearly a month back.

What do you mean by he can't become PM or President ? Listen retard its 2016 not 1960's, try to think beyond your car wash mentality, when it comes to Pakistan all sects are united and our armed forces are very disciplined and follow same principle which is defence of Pakistan. It seems Ganja is mature now and his previous decision and this one is satisfactory. Don't spread false propaganda against forces.

Lt.Gen.Ramday was the closest to Gen.Raheel and his ideology.
The furthest to Gen. RS, and closest to PMLN is LT.Gen Bajwa.

Now patriotic Pakistanis will cringe at how he gives King Nawaz a free hand.

External policies will remain the same, but domestic policies will weigh in favor of King Nawaz and Cronies.

I pray that I'm proven wrong.

Best of Luck to Pakistanis, you are going to need it.

Even Gen Raheel Sharif wasnt tht bad for Nawaz Sharif and co... So u think...he is likely to be even more supportive for Nawaz Sharif than Gen Raheel Sharif?

I doubt that is going to happen. He has been appointed for a reason.

Nonetheless my prayer is, that it happens, and I'm proven wrong.

Regards

If this is true then spare a moment and thought for Ch. Nisar ........ what will become of him?

Will NS give him a boot?

I dnt like people who always try to spread false propaganda. welcome chief :-)

As of now there is a shortage of new polish? Can old polish reserved for Raheel be used for Q.B as well?

Pakistan is Islamic republic which constitution says no law can be made which is not in accordance Quran and Sunnah
3 questions:
Which article of constitution says this?
Which version of Quran and Sunna?
Is Pakistan democracy or republic?

Even Gen Raheel Sharif wasnt tht bad for Nawaz Sharif and co... So u think...he is likely to be even more supportive for Nawaz Sharif than Gen Raheel Sharif?

Behind the scenes, RS was the biggest headache NS has faced after Musharraf., short of imposing martial law he did what he could under the circumstances. QJB on the other hand will be the opposite.

I pray that he respects God more than PM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom