What's new

Low turnout, More Violence as Kashmiris Boycott India Poll

I quoted those lines from your neutral :pleasantry: source itself.

its a clear indication that more people wanted to vote.

Well it is your own personal interpretation. You can interpret as you like it. :)

Again. You have failed to give me one logical reason that why Pakistan should believe in a figure that is only present by govt of India.

I think you don't have the answer. Fair enough. Now don't quote me unless you can come up with some logical reason.

Because election commision of India has the correct information of number of eligible voters in the state in every ward. When a voter comes to station, prooves his identity, he is allowed to cast his vote. His excercise of ballot is cross checked against the his identity. When this exercise is pooled together across all the wards in the state, the actual number is of voter turnout is estimates. As EC is not regulated by any political party and is an autonomous body, (more than even supreme court of your country at multiple instances. ) It would be safe to attach a very high degree of reliability with the election commission of India's published numbers.

I am not sure which additional body would be capable of giving out better voter turnout ... if it is areesh and co, then you are more than welcome to conduct your own surveys, employing which ever statistical means your want to employ. Just a plea would be to not publish your stats by counting people from pictures you posted as the alternate credible source!

Well it is your own personal interpretation. You can interpret as you like it. :)

whatever-floats-your-goat.jpg

Wait so Jammu and Kashmir had better turnout than FATA, Baluchistan and KPK. And that's despite the fear of terrorists and boycott by separatists. This thread is hilarious. Pakistanis should do there homework better otherwise KLPD hota hai. :rofl:

Because election commision of India has the correct information of number of eligible voters in the state in every ward. When a voter comes to station, prooves his identity, he is allowed to cast his vote. His excercise of ballot is cross checked against the his identity. When this exercise is pooled together across all the wards in the state, the actual number is of voter turnout is estimates. As EC is not regulated by any political party and is an autonomous body, (more than even supreme court of your country at multiple instances. ) It would be safe to attach a very high degree of reliability with the election commission of India's published numbers.

I am not sure which additional body would be capable of giving out better voter turnout ... if it is areesh and co, then you are more than welcome to conduct your own surveys, employing which ever statistical means your want to employ. Just a plea would be to not publish your stats by counting people from pictures you posted as the alternate credible source!

Again you haven't come up with a logic that can be acceptable for a Pakistani. If this figure would have been for Mumbai or Delhi then I would have no issues in accepting it. But since it is for Kashmir then we will always take it with doubts and skepticism.

It might be an autonomous body but still is part of Indian govt and establishment. Hence the unreliability.

You can - you need to come over and count every inked finger - other than that I don't think you have anything else.

Okay. Got it. The figure is unreliable.

Again you haven't come up with a logic that can be acceptable for a Pakistani. If this figure would have been for Mumbai or Delhi then I would have no issues in accepting it. But since it is for Kashmir then we will always take it with doubts and skepticism.

It might be an autonomous body but still is part of Indian govt and establishment. Hence the unreliability.

Okay. Got it. The figure is unreliable.
Then Applying the same logic to every institution in pakistan has ever published in pakistan is unreliable according to you?

btw what is this "logic acceptable to pakistani" Logic is logic, it's universal by defination...

Jitne tym mein tumne ye type kiya, utne tym mein Kashmir mein Lakhs of vote pad gaya. Go Sleep.

Then Applying the same logic to every institution in pakistan has ever published in pakistan is unreliable according to you?

Let keep the discussion to elections. You Indians would love to drag it to many place but keep it to elections.

Look we have neutral observers who give their verdict about the elections. They also give us the vote count. This is how things are verified in the election process. As I said I have no issues in accepting voter turnout in Mumbai or Bangalore as reported by Indian EC but we can't believe in figures reported by Indian govt for Kashmir. And you know the reason for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom