What's new

Low turnout, More Violence as Kashmiris Boycott India Poll

Look we have neutral observers who give their verdict about the elections. They also give us the vote count. This is how things are verified in the election process. As I said I have no issues in accepting voter turnout in Mumbai or Bangalore as reported by Indian EC but we can't believe in figures reported by Indian govt for Kashmir.
Indian EC and GOI are completely different entities. EC has no agenda, political or otherwise.

Well Pakistan source is Dawn. A Very very liberal newspaper. Also we have presented some non Pakistani sources too. You can check them as well.

Just because it's very very liberal it doesn't become a Pakistani source?

Get me a source that actually refutes the voter turnout.

BnAq89RCQAMdgQL.jpg large.jpg

Just because it's very very liberal it doesn't become a Pakistani source?

Get me a source that actually refutes the voter turnout.

Only a quarter of voters have turned out in Jammu and Kashmir so far in the five-week election, in a show of passive resistance to rule from New Delhi and concern over a likely victory by Hindu nationalist Narendra Modi and his Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).

More violence in Jammu & Kashmir amidst call for election boycott | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

OK man. you win. No one can argue with such logic, sometimes you let the kid win. :lol:

True. There is a kid who is quoting me again and again and I am ignoring him to let him win. ;)

Indian EC and GOI are completely different entities. EC has no agenda, political or otherwise.

EC is still Indian right??? Hence it is not credible for us.

The funny thing is in spite of the boycott all those people turned out to vote - what does that tell you?

I think you didn't read the quoted part. Anyways not your fault.

I checked several sources I think the percentage for the whole state of J&K is 43%. The earlier 49.98% was only for two constituencies. 43% is definitely on the lower side but it is by no means poor for a state like J&K and it is as much as KPK, more than Baluchistan and FATA in Pakistan. It would be foolish to think that some people didn't boycott elections but we don't really care about those separatist. They can get the **** out of Kashmir for all we care. 43% is a pretty respectable number.

43 pc voters turnout recorded in Jammu and Kashmir | The Indian Express

District wise voter turnout

Baramulla 21.82%
Kupwara 53.57%
Bandipora 27.30%
Leh 49.30%
Kargil 57%

Nearly 27 per cent of 13.48 lakh electorate exercised their franchise up to 1pm in the two parliamentary constituencies of Baramulla and Ladakh

In Ladakh parliamentary seat, Kargil leading with 49%, Leh 35% by 1 pm.

I checked several sources I think the percentage for the whole state of J&K is 43%. The earlier 49.98% was only for two constituencies. 43% is definitely on the lower side but it is definitely not poor for a state like J&K and it is as much as KPK, more than Baluchistan and FATA in Pakistan. It would be foolish to think that some people didn't boycott elections but we don't really care about those separatist. They can get the **** out of Kashmir for all we care. 43% is a pretty respectable number.

43 pc voters turnout recorded in Jammu and Kashmir | The Indian Express

Bold part. This logic is demolished but no issues. You can use it. All Indian logic about Kashmir are bogs anyways.

District wise voter turnout

Baramulla 21.82%
Kupwara 53.57%
Bandipora 27.30%
Leh 49.30%
Kargil 57%

Nearly 27 per cent of 13.48 lakh electorate exercised their franchise up to 1pm in the two parliamentary constituencies of Baramulla and Ladakh

In Ladakh parliamentary seat, Kargil leading with 49%, Leh 35% by 1 pm.

Highlight 1 pm lol. Otherwise Pakistanis would start parroting those numbers. :rofl:

The nation will be out-raged, Kashmiri resolve will get stronger - and your security apparatus better be up to task b/c the backlash would be biblical
Wouldn't hold my breath on that one...

Back
Top Bottom