What's new

Lost certificates

Spartacus1

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hey, I am going to join the pak army next year. I doing A levels from UK and have my certificates fully intact. However I have misplaced my GCSE (o levels/metric) certificates. My exam board tells me they will issue me replacement certificates but not original ones. Are replacement certificates accepted? please let me know asap...and if not what do you suggest I do. Thanks in advance

Hey, I am going to join the pak army next year. I doing A levels from UK and have my certificates fully intact. However I have misplaced my GCSE (o levels/metric) certificates. My exam board tells me they will issue me replacement certificates but not original ones. Are replacement certificates accepted? please let me know asap...and if not what do you suggest I do. Thanks in advance

You will need a letter from your board that the certificates that are replacements are original. When you come to apply you will need to to convert your marks to the Pakistani system from IBSC and then when you go for ISSB they will require that certification.

Thanks a lot. Will I lose percentage during the conversion? and will I have to convert both o and a levels? All the criteria says is that you must have 60% marks in fsc/a levels, there's nothing about o level marks except that that I will require certificates.

@Spartacus1 well i was applying to some place this year and they wanted that serial no. on the certificates (thats actually how a certificate is checked), so in my opinion if you have a copy/scan of the lost certificates (with that serial no. seen at the bottom) then hopefully no issues.....but ur replacement certificates are needed.....the no. from the scan/copy can later be cross checked :)

oh yeah and one more thing, while converting the certificates you may need those Authentic replacement certificates and the scans would help you too....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot. Will I lose percentage during the conversion? and will I have to convert both o and a levels? All the criteria says is that you must have 60% marks in fsc/a levels, there's nothing about o level marks except that that I will require certificates.

Don't worry, get good grades, they'd be good enough for the army. The army wants other things than just good grades.

Back
Top Bottom