What's new

lost 25lacs of Pak ruppes to a Fraud

When i first took charge of my father's chemicals business after his death, i lost around 1,50,000 to a interior sindh thug in a goods deal. After that, i don't trust anyone in business including my relatives.

Lodge a complaint in Police ,register a case ,Cybercrime division can identify and take this scum bag using its proxy /Ip addresses ,Suicide is for weak ,face it like a man , Rest all my prayers are with you

Bad luck my friend. Now try to salvage the situation.
Accept the facts
- You are not going to get back your money
- Your life is far more worth than 25 lakh to you and to your family
- There is no short cut way to be rich. You have to earn everything.
- Past is past. Now take on the Present face to face.
- admitte your mistakes to family and elders. They will be angry but they will forgive you.
- Don't repeat it in anycase and start earning for future.
Good luck

Make little more investment after lodging FIR go to news paper and place an add with his pictures with all the details and make the announcement whoever give information about him you will reward him 20% from the recovery amount. Lets see how long he can hide but most probably he already left the country M.E visas are quite cheap and he cheated many people so he can surely finance his trip to these countries.

:police:
25k = 25 Lakh is your money your children's money it is not your fault you wanted to invest it is legal thing to do
People all over the world double their money with right investment

You lost money due to fraudster
It is your right to get your money back

Form a group of people who this guy defrauded and take his picture & evidence you have to police/ ranger

I don't understand why in Pakistan we always say , oh yar tera paisa Chur le giya , le , to
Quranic verse per le ,pr just go to sleep

Aek Admi Saudia se , work ker ke Pakistan ata hai , land mafia ghar qabza ker leta hai

Koi investment kerta hai to choor le ker bhag jatain hain

Koi room rent kerta hai to choor rent nahi dete

Collect your evidence and go to Rangers , and Police and then plan B

Last edited:
Btw, this reminds me of the Punjab's infamous Double-Shah thug who some months ago was found dead inside his cave. He looted billions of rupees. Don't know who killed him.

Hi Friends.

(i don't know which thread i shud b posting this. Mods plz adjust it to the proper, i was unable to locate one)

I have lost 25lacs of Pak rupees to a Faradiya. Almost commited suicide because of that but then my 2 young daughters would have suffered the butchery of this world without a father so decided against it.

I sold my Pak Arab 5 Marla plot and gave all the money to him. Now that guy is on the run, he has left no trace of him. I want some help regarding catching that person and recovering money from him. So far what i have come to known is that i m not the only person who has been looted by him...

If any1 can help plz let me know.

0321-4661229

Thanks

Hire some retired FIA guy, he might be able to pull a few strings and track the scum bag. If you have friends in Police or anyone in your family know any high ranking Police officers get them to go for after the guy. I bet you the guy is in Pakistan and you are probably not his only victim. Might be able to build a case against him.

Wot been done...is done..

Do not let this incident destroy ur home .... work as hard as u can to chase this guy .... as one poster said... u still hv most precious thing ..still with u ...ur daughters n ur family...... inshallah u will earn again
Some time I feel whether its indian law or Pakistanis law agencies are worst when compared with UK or police force else where . Here even if we complain in may cases the complainant gets harassed while culprits roams free

happened has happened.. First inform your family. Complain to police legally. Put pressure from political class . Go after him . If you can offer some part of share as gift only then your case will be taken seriously... Sorry to hear that mate

Lure him in a trap and record evidence of his fraud via someone else if you can.

Some time I feel whether its indian law or Pakistanis law agencies are worst when compared with UK or police force else where . Here even if we complain in may cases the complainant gets harassed while culprits roams free

happened has happened.. First inform your family. Complain to police legally. Put pressure from political class . Go after him . If you can offer some part of share as gift only then your case will be taken seriously... Sorry to hear that mate
Its because most people here are selfish hence corruption in every department. Rich countries milk poor countries while people in poor countries loot each other.

I'm not sure if this guy is saying truth or not.

There was a family in Wazirabad who promise to double the money within 6 months of time span. And harsh truth is he was doing that. How? by doing money laundering and investing that money abroad and earning hard cash. something like this he claimed in hearings. here is little about him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Shah

With 25 Lack Rs. you could have started a decent business to look after your family..........and you went to make double your money without any struggle...............and this is the outcome......

Hi Friends.

(i don't know which thread i shud b posting this. Mods plz adjust it to the proper, i was unable to locate one)

I have lost 25lacs of Pak rupees to a Faradiya. Almost commited suicide because of that but then my 2 young daughters would have suffered the butchery of this world without a father so decided against it.

I sold my Pak Arab 5 Marla plot and gave all the money to him. Now that guy is on the run, he has left no trace of him. I want some help regarding catching that person and recovering money from him. So far what i have come to known is that i m not the only person who has been looted by him...

0321-4661229

Thanks

you look familiar to me .. you were working in Eli Lilly pakistan??

Salaam

I can feel your pain and won't put salt on your wounds by asking unnecssary questions or bashing like some of the guys has done on this thread

All I can say is, please do not give up with life as it is a test of God and you must come out successfully. You have the most beautiful gift of God, a loving family with blessed children's and I am sure you can overcome this issue in future Insha'Allah

You are still better than some of the workers I know who are working for 7000 rupees per month and have to eat, pay utility bills and rent from the same amount. You might still own your home?

I know some people who has debts of millions of rupees (two of them with debts of over 3 crore)... and don't know if they will ever see a day without debt in their life. They all are doing good and trying to overcome this hardship of life.

Hi Friends.

0321-4661229

Thanks

Dear,

Nothing in this world as 'Get Rich Quick', 'Easy Money' or 'Quick Money'.
Whatever comes quick, there is always an illegal shortcuts. Latest implicates one in courts of law.

Register your case and wait until law takes its course. Are you employed or businessman. Please start your life anew and do it wisely. Ignore any short cut to double the money.

Back
Top Bottom