What's new

Looking to buy new mobile Phone

what about Nokia asha 302 ?
Nokia 302

Nokia Asha phones are not smart phones, they allow you to do almost all the things a smart phone does. But what exactly are you requirements. From the OP, it seems you want a phone with QWERTY keypad, you'll probably want to use it for emailing and browsing? Buy phones with QWERTY keypad only if you do a lot of emailing or chatting from phone.

I won't recommend Nokia C3 as it is an old model and doesn't support 3G and you can't increase it's memory more than 8GB. If 3G is not important, you can also consider buying Nokia Asha 210. But Nokia Asha 302 has better battery life than Nokia Asha 210.

What is your budget and requirements?

Between Nokia Asha 302 and Nokia C3, Nokia Asha 302 is better.

Nokia Asha phones are not smart phones, they allow you to do almost all the things a smart phone does. But what exactly are you requirements. From the OP, it seems you want a phone with QWERTY keypad, you'll probably want to use it for emailing and browsing? Buy phones with QWERTY keypad only if you do a lot of emailing or chatting from phone.

I won't recommend Nokia C3 as it is an old model and doesn't support 3G and you can't increase it's memory more than 8GB. If 3G is not important, you can also consider buying Nokia Asha 210. But Nokia Asha 302 has better battery life than Nokia Asha 210.

What is your budget and requirements?

Between Nokia Asha 302 and Nokia C3, Nokia Asha 302 is better.
I don't have any requirement just fed up off my old mobile which is the simplest phone so I don't have requirement just have money so want to spent it and prefer phone with keypads not touch screen

I don't have any requirement just fed up off my old mobile which is the simplest phone so I don't have requirement just have money so want to spent it and prefer phone with keypads not touch screen

Would you be chatting and emailing a lot with it? Was my post helpful?

Would you be chatting and emailing a lot with it? Was my post helpful?

yes if I would buy and than I would use its features and yes your post has made it clear that I should go for asha 302

by the way what is 3g

yes if I would buy and than I would use its features and yes your post has made it clear that I should go for asha 302

by the way what is 3g

Cell phone networks have versions. 3G version has better connectivity than 2G, it also supports higher data speed than 2G. 4G is also available, only phone which are very pricey support this now, it'll come down by the time 5G is introduced.

And now I am using Samsung Galaxy Star and its cool mobile for personal use.

Back
Top Bottom