What's new

Look at this Fitnah of a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s not haram to be gay. I have a cousin that is gay(attracted to men), but he started praying 5 times and became super religious. Then he married a woman and now had two kids. He says that his attraction to men has faded and although he is not attracted to women in general, he is attracted to his wife.

sodomy haram, being gay not so much.

your cousin is lying to you..if he is attracted to men it means something very fishy happened to him while he was young..he is just not forthcoming about it which is understandable..just dont tell him you learnt it..

it’s not haram to be gay. I have a cousin that is gay(attracted to men), but he started praying 5 times and became super religious. Then he married a woman and now had two kids. He says that his attraction to men has faded and although he is not attracted to women in general, he is attracted to his wife.

sodomy haram, being gay not so much.
Seriously?
Having lust towards men ot boys is a sin.

your cousin is lying to you..if he is attracted to men it means something very fishy happened to him while he was young..he is just not forthcoming about it which is understandable..just dont tell him you learnt it..

Maybe, but he is a pious guy. I’ve never heard of him doing anything suspicious. He was open to telling me about his feelings of attraction and even sought counsel from religious authorities about his problem. They advised him that acting on your desires is sinful, but having them is not. Same as wanting to do sins, but opting to abstain from them.

In the end times people will only know Kalma as Islam and nothing else and that would be enough for them. I always wondered why and how that time would happen.

This fitnah of woman explained how.

They are trying to reform Islam and distort it. It's not going to happen today but slowly but surely it's going to happen.

I saw a faggot as Imam in Canada making a faggot mosque. And i was shocked.

It seems like yesterday when faggotry was considered a disease and they were treated like a sickness. Today, we are expected to treat these animals like humans. It happened in just a few years right before our eyes.

One day, pedophiles and mother rapists would be considered normal and have rights. I saw some people in West talk about incest being okay, as long as you're not harming anyone meaning don't be rough with your mother or sister

This is where the society is heading to, yuck.

I am a proud homophobe. If you take it in pooper, expect to be treated like a poop.
I really was thinking about this, that why more and women are becoming lesbian, as I saw a lesbian couple yesterday.
The main reasons are media and parents negligence.
But the main problem is, men are not marrying more than once, even if they are wealthy and bear costs of living of two wives and their children.
Men are not marrying more than once, even if they are seeing women without marriage in their left and right.
Men are not marrying more than once because they fear their first wives, that what she will say. My question is, if someone dies at early age, and his wife is still young, and if nobody is marrying her just because she is widow, what she will think then?
The truth is, there are less men, and women are resorting such things. And this is increasing.

Seriously?

well I don’t know what goes on in his head, but it’s clear that he considered it a problem himself and looked for help regarding it. So god knows. But if you met the guy you wouldn’t think he is gay. Khair, I don’t think he suffers from this problem anymore. His oldest is almost 10 and seems to be really happy with his wife and kids.

I really was thinking about this, that why more and women are becoming lesbian, as I saw a lesbian couple yesterday.
The main reasons are media and parents negligence.
But the main problem is, men are not marrying more than once, even if they are wealthy and bear costs of living of two wives and their children.
Men are not marrying more than once, even if they are seeing women without marriage in their left and right.
Men are not marrying more than once because they fear their first wives, that what she will say. My question is, if someone dies at early age, and his wife is still young, and if nobody is marrying her just because she is widow, what she will think then?
The truth is, there are less men, and women are resorting such things. And this is increasing.
But on the other side there are gay as well. But on overall basis u r right. Having more women population this is one of many reasons of lesbian or illegal relationships

A muslim cannot be a homosexual and still remain muslim. The strictest of punishments should be applied to deter actions.

Seems like even this forum isn't free of influence.

I got a warning from mods for using the word faggot.

So much for being a Pakistani forum lol
Liberalism has made inroads into Muslim psyche as well.

Out of the 2 billion Muslims, how many can actually claim to be truly practicing???

Seriously?
Individuals need to be suspected all the time.

Indulging in homosexual acts is haram. If his family trusts him to not do anything of that sort, we should too.

The punishment for sodomy is fatal, hence should not be applied lightly.

May Allah forgive us, if you believe in Islam it has consiquences severe punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom