What's new

Longest range missile to be tested by Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti-ship missile with safety height higher than the International Space Station?
That is my assessment on the new info I got.

That it was anti ship missile.

you all want that info ? to make your assessments?

This is the latest NOTAM from that area.

SECURITE

011500 UTC FEB 2018

NAVAREA IX (.) 033/18 (.) ARABIAN SEA (.) OMAN (.)
CHARTS BA 2858, 3785 and 4071.

2. WRECK OF CARGO VESSEL 'REEF ELAF' LOCATED 18-15.50N
056-42.80E EMERGENCY WRECK MARKING LIGHT ESTABLISHED
FLASHING BLUE AND YELLOW THREE SECONDS (.)

3. MARINERS AND CRAFT ARE ADVISED TO KEEP CLEAR OF
THIS AREA.

https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/securite/20180201SEC 033.txt

and there was another NOTAM as well so I think this was a test conducted successfully. This NOTAM was of Sonmiani flight test facility.

(A0127/18 NOTAMN
Q)OPKR/QRRCA/IV/BO/W/000/260/2516N06639E
A)OPKR
B)1802010640 C)1802281200
D)BTN 0200-0900 AND 1000-1200 DLY EXC SUN AND HOL
E)ARMY PROOF RANGE SONMIANI WILL REMAIN ACT WI COORD:
252216N 0663847E
251030N 0664524E
251011N 0664355E
252039N 0663242E
F)GND G)FL260)

http://www.caapakistan.com.pk/upload/Notams/A0127-18.txt

Now call in the expert to help with this.

That is my assessment on the new info I got.

That it was anti ship missile.

you all want that info ? to make your assessments?

This is the latest NOTAM from that area.

SECURITE

011500 UTC FEB 2018

NAVAREA IX (.) 033/18 (.) ARABIAN SEA (.) OMAN (.)
CHARTS BA 2858, 3785 and 4071.

2. WRECK OF CARGO VESSEL 'REEF ELAF' LOCATED 18-15.50N
056-42.80E EMERGENCY WRECK MARKING LIGHT ESTABLISHED
FLASHING BLUE AND YELLOW THREE SECONDS (.)

3. MARINERS AND CRAFT ARE ADVISED TO KEEP CLEAR OF
THIS AREA.

https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/securite/20180201SEC 033.txt

and there was another NOTAM as well so I think this was a test conducted successfully. This NOTAM was of Sonmiani flight test facility.

(A0127/18 NOTAMN
Q)OPKR/QRRCA/IV/BO/W/000/260/2516N06639E
A)OPKR
B)1802010640 C)1802281200
D)BTN 0200-0900 AND 1000-1200 DLY EXC SUN AND HOL
E)ARMY PROOF RANGE SONMIANI WILL REMAIN ACT WI COORD:
252216N 0663847E
251030N 0664524E
251011N 0664355E
252039N 0663242E
F)GND G)FL260)

http://www.caapakistan.com.pk/upload/Notams/A0127-18.txt

Now call in the expert to help with this.

It wasn't anti ship Missile. These were not coordinates for Anti Ship Missile. Either the tests got postponed or the test failed

It wasn't anti ship Missile. These were not coordinates for Anti Ship Missile. Either the tests got postponed or the test failed
Or they are not going to make the info public. there is one of these things. Any ways what were the wreckage coordinates where was it situated.

Or they are not going to make the info public. there is one of these things. Any ways what were the wreckage coordinates where was it situated.
No they make the info public. You can't keep a Missile test hidden entire world knows it the moment you release that warning

Got it. the alert was of the WRECK OF CARGO VESSEL 'REEF ELAF' resurfacing.

No they make the info public. You can't keep a Missile test hidden entire world knows it the moment you release that warning
What about the CAA NOTAM that is issued on the test site of Sonmiani

Too much optimism is a bad thing.
It makes one away from the reality.
If only we have developed every technology in the world and hidden it to unveil at proper time.
Or we would be superpower, but hiding it from the world, because we are afraid of 'Nazar'.
We are good but not too good.
If any attack happened and it was successful then the news would be shown on TV.

Too much optimism is a bad thing.
It makes one away from the reality.
If only we have developed every technology in the world and hidden it to unveil art proper time.
We are good but not too good.
If any attack happened and it was successful then the news would be shown on TV.
I am not optimistic there are many possibilities, It could have been a second test for Harbah or some previously used system with upgrades. I just don't reach sudden conclusion like most here I keep the door for alternate situation open.

I am not optimistic there are many possibilities, It could have been a second test for Harbah or some previously used system with upgrades. I just don't reach sudden conclusion like most here I keep the door for alternate situation open.
There is probability that something might have happened, but there is equal probability that something might not have happened, or something might have happened but it failed.
Well our elite do type of create confusion by keeping things secret. That is their favorite hobby. what was wrong to give proper media news about what they are testing or why not accept your failure if you have failed. That would save people from guessing.
But creating confusing it what our elite is good at.

There is probability that something might have happened, but there is equal probability that something might not have happened, or something might have happened but it failed.
Well our elite do type of create confusion by keeping things secret. That is their favorite hobby. what was wrong to give proper media news about what they are testing or why not accept your failure if you have failed. That would save people from guessing.
But creating confusing it what our elite is good at.
Sir first of all was there any media announcement about the test going to take place? It was Just a Naval NOTAM so no one created confusion here. Now if they are testing a system that don't needs to be disclosed then to our enemy then they are not going to make the test public. It could have been a partial test or a rocket moter test or a new type of engine test or a new seeker test. there are many things involved so why are you blaming any one because News was never made public and the fact that they needed to warn ships is not their mistake but it is your mistake to read the info with out being on a ship in the test area. Military development is not for Media industry but it is for defence industry. The secrecy is part of it.

Try to understand what you are dealing with. Why should they report a failed test if they were doing something else? Or why should they report a successful test if the tech needs to be remain hidden? The element of surprise is the biggest weapon of defence and this element has effected every war mankind has ever fought.

i think it is secret test of icbm which if successful was not disclosed to avoid u.s reaction

i think it is secret test of icbm which if successful was not disclosed to avoid u.s reaction
WTF there no such thing secret test about at least to an ICBM, there are thousand of satellite up there watching every inches of the earth if its an ICBM test then this is a breaking news all over the world, @Muhammad bin Hamid you are reported for your baseless post

WTF there no such thing secret test about at least to an ICBM, there are thousand of satellite up there watching every inches of the earth if its an ICBM test then this is a breaking news all over the world, @Muhammad bin Hamid you are reported for your baseless post
may be it has stealth capability to avoid detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom