What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

So true! i have seen a detention centre from inside when i was working with Refugee council.. It had a games room, a gym, TV in every room, 4 times nice and plenty of food, juices, milk etc etc.. i was like, if you are hungry outside, do a crime and stay in jail.. and the funny thing is, even in jail you have to be 'politically correct'.. You can't tell them that they did bad..

My father once told me of a story about this homeless guy who broke a cars windshield and waited for the police to arrive to arrest him and take him to prison because the poor guy didn't have clothing or shelter to survive the onslaught of winter.

Well every group has their fare share of right wing parties, a good example is of those Muslims who are setting up "shariah" areas in parts of the UK, so if the whites have a "racist" party so let it be.

:facepalm: You clearly know nothing of the situation in the UK, there are NO SHARIA AREAS HERE. Those groups and the EDL are minorities, very small ones too. Let it be? I suppose we should let these riots be too.

The problem is, their parents are on benefits too.. they don't have money.. so that'll be increased burden on civil services.. who knows the parents turn to crime to pay for it?.. you know the drill mate.. most of these people are on benefits and don't work at all..

Thats one of the issue not the whole issue

:facepalm: You clearly know nothing of the situation in the UK, there are NO SHARIA AREAS HERE.
:facepalm:

'No **** or prostitution': Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities

"Islamic extremists have launched a poster campaign across the UK proclaiming areas where Sharia law enforcement zones have been set up.

Communities have been bombarded with the posters, which read: ‘You are entering a Sharia-controlled zone – Islamic rules enforced.’

The bright yellow messages daubed on bus stops and street lamps have already been seen across certain boroughs in London and order that in the ‘zone’ there should be ‘no gambling’, ‘no music or concerts’, ‘no **** or prostitution’, ‘no drugs or smoking’ and ‘no alcohol’.

Hate preacher Anjem Choudary has claimed responsibility for the scheme, saying he plans to flood specific Muslim and non-Muslim communities around the UK and ‘put the seeds down for an Islamic Emirate in the long term’."

Read more: Anjem Choudary and Islamic extremists set up Sharia law zones in UK cities | Mail Online

‘Sharia-Controlled Zones’ Sweep UK

"Only days after a deranged Anders Breivik claimed creeping Islamization of Norway as an excuse for cold-bloodedly murdering 76 people, the majority of which were children, a group of British Muslim extremists have seemingly mocked the tragedy by hanging bright yellow posters in several London boroughs declaring them “Sharia-controlled zones.”

One has to wonder about the timing.

Pasted on bus stops and street lamps, the posters have appeared in the London boroughs of Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets and Newham. The message they convey is that there is to be “no gambling,” “no music or concerts,” “no **** or prostitution,” “no drugs or smoking” and “no alcohol” in the areas where the posters are displayed. The warning at the top reads: “You are entering a Sharia-controlled zone – Islamic rules enforced.” The messages are going up in both Muslim and non-Muslim-majority areas and are expected to appear country-wide.

“We now have hundreds, if not thousands of people up and down the country willing to go out and patrol the streets for us,” said Anjem Choudary, 41, the Muslim “preacher” claiming responsibility for the poster campaign."

‘Sharia-Controlled Zones’ Sweep UK | FrontPage Magazine

Those groups and the EDL are minorities, very small ones too. Let it be? I suppose we should let these riots be too.

How are you comparing riots to white folks protecting their communities? And like you said, EDL is in minority, so why fuss over white folks protecting their property.

England riots: Hackers hit Blackberry over police help
A hacker group has attacked Blackberry's website after the company said it would assist police investigating riots in the UK.

Team Poison defaced the official Blackberry blog, posting a message that threatened the firm with retaliation if it handed user data to authorities.

Blackberry's instant messaging service isbelieved to have been used by some looters to plan their movements.

The firm has promised to co-operate with police and the Home Office.

In its statement, Team Poison said that it did not condone innocent people or small businesses being attacked in the riots.

However, it added: "We are all for the rioters that are engaging in attacks on the police and government."

The group argued that if Blackberry gave subscriber information to police, it could lead to the wrong people being targeted.

"Innocent members of the public who were at the wrong place at the wrong time and owned a Blackberry will get charged for no reason at all," said Team Poison's statement.

It threatened to release employee information, including names, addresses and phone numbers of Blackberry staff.

UK laws mean police can request data from individuals' mobile phones when that information relates to criminal activity.

The procedure is governed by the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act....
BBC News - England riots: Hackers hit Blackberry over police help

My father once told me of a story about this homeless guy who broke a cars windshield and waited for the police to arrive to arrest him and take him to prison because the poor guy didn't have clothing or shelter to survive the onslaught of winter.

Would you believe that there were people in that detention centre who stayed in there for 6 years? they went out, did something small, got caught and came back.. and that was because they couldn't afford the same lifestyle outside.. if someone wants to have a look, visit any detention centre in UK..

Would you believe that there were people in that detention centre who stayed in there for 6 years? they went out, did something small, got caught and came back.. and that was because they couldn't afford the same lifestyle outside.. if someone wants to have a look, visit any detention centre in UK..

These places are encouraging criminals rather than punishing them, which is why most of these thugs rioting and looting can care less about being arrested.

:facepalm:

'No **** or prostitution': Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities

"Islamic extremists have launched a poster campaign across the UK proclaiming areas where Sharia law enforcement zones have been set up.

Communities have been bombarded with the posters, which read: ‘You are entering a Sharia-controlled zone – Islamic rules enforced.’

The bright yellow messages daubed on bus stops and street lamps have already been seen across certain boroughs in London and order that in the ‘zone’ there should be ‘no gambling’, ‘no music or concerts’, ‘no **** or prostitution’, ‘no drugs or smoking’ and ‘no alcohol’.

Hate preacher Anjem Choudary has claimed responsibility for the scheme, saying he plans to flood specific Muslim and non-Muslim communities around the UK and ‘put the seeds down for an Islamic Emirate in the long term’."

Read more: Anjem Choudary and Islamic extremists set up Sharia law zones in UK cities | Mail Online

‘Sharia-Controlled Zones’ Sweep UK

"Only days after a deranged Anders Breivik claimed creeping Islamization of Norway as an excuse for cold-bloodedly murdering 76 people, the majority of which were children, a group of British Muslim extremists have seemingly mocked the tragedy by hanging bright yellow posters in several London boroughs declaring them “Sharia-controlled zones.”

One has to wonder about the timing.

Pasted on bus stops and street lamps, the posters have appeared in the London boroughs of Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets and Newham. The message they convey is that there is to be “no gambling,” “no music or concerts,” “no **** or prostitution,” “no drugs or smoking” and “no alcohol” in the areas where the posters are displayed. The warning at the top reads: “You are entering a Sharia-controlled zone – Islamic rules enforced.” The messages are going up in both Muslim and non-Muslim-majority areas and are expected to appear country-wide.

“We now have hundreds, if not thousands of people up and down the country willing to go out and patrol the streets for us,” said Anjem Choudary, 41, the Muslim “preacher” claiming responsibility for the poster campaign."

‘Sharia-Controlled Zones’ Sweep UK | FrontPage Magazine

How are you comparing riots to white folks protecting their communities? And like you said, EDL is in minority, so why fuss over white folks protecting their property.

That a few dudes which to much free time at hand (probably no job but enjoying British social benefits at full force) have figured out how a printer works and have hung some posters on lampposts, doesn't mean that some kind of sharia is enforced in London.

I use to run a security company back in 2003/2004, and the law stated to help a burglar if he comes in... take the customers at a 'safe' place and if required open the 'till' for the burglar.. those of you who live in UK know about it.. other than that, security officers are NOT allowed to use force to stop anyone..

Most of shop lifters are 'juveniles' which when caught, are just warned and let go.. these children then come in groups against the security officers once they finish their shifts.. i had a lot of security officers who got beaten up by these..

Social laws regarding underage children are screwed.. they encourage the youngsters to 'go for it'..

Now its hilarious to see PM saying that there are criminal sectors in society.. wake up mate.. you allowed them to prosper!!

That a few dudes which to much free time at hand (probably no job but enjoying British social benefits at full force) have figured out how a printer works and have hung some posters on lampposts, doesn't mean that some kind of sharia is enforced in London.

You completely missed my point. Maybe you should read the entire conversation and you'll get what my point is.

Look at this guy what he says about British Tories Govt and bankrupt UK:

British Nuclear Weapons are at a great risk after this show of selective security, what happens if the rioters go to take financial capital and head for Nuclear Weapon depos, am serious & really worried.:cheesy:

:undecided::frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Depends on which detention center you go to..Up north where i live things are not that rosy..A friend was jailed for killing a road worker in a car accident..He was crying...He got 6 months only and then deported to ||Pakistan..about which he was very happy as he got free ride on PIA.
This country needs to change its laws which are stupid..you get bigger jail sentence for arson and less for killing a person in car accident.

I'd like to publicly thank the Sikh community in the UK. They have done a fantastic job of helping the UK Pakistani community.

They came forward to help with the protection of mosques, were the first to report what happened to the brothers, organised food etc to be sent to be praying tarwaweeh, amazing.

The last few days have brought together the two communities very closely and it was amazing to see such help being afforded from both sides.

Updates:

Indian shops have been massively looted in London, among many Indians who were looted, Sikh Indians stood brave while other got looted and plundered all, I saw an Indian Anikta Patel a shop keeper was all crying.

Bangladeshi, Chinese, Pakistanis shops have been attacked too, and destroyed, but most of them stood bravely where these communities are strong.

Any plans to have a united "ASIAN community" stand against mostly "Black rioters" from all asian countries????

East London = Ilford, Manor Park, Green Street could be potential new targets of attacks from looter thugs, greedy and oppurtunists.

Back
Top Bottom