What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Chelsea and Oxford Circus. I'm impressed.

Not the Apple Store??? NOOOOOO.

Police arrested 50 people from Oxford Street. So there was a quick action in that street

I was surprised to see people fighting with the police in the Westminster area. Funny

what went wrong ? why are these people going nuts it has to be more than the youth killing
Basically every second person is coming up with his own ideology

99% of the protesters are only black. Some of them arguing about the council tax being increased, other argue about rise in university fee, or the benefits are being decreased and many other relevant issues.

This government reduced benefits of the people so its painful for many useless people who does not want to work

Yh, Some Pakistani youth and Singhs of this area were out with cricket bats and hockey sticks...
there was a small group of idiots heading towards the shops, they were chased away, saw it myself.

Good stuff!

Hey dude which shops was this? I live in the same town as you btw lol

Btw I seen cr ap all so far here.

what went wrong ? why are these people going nuts it has to be more than the youth killing

its british government policies home and abroad. Have you seen how naive so many of the posters here are. The british propaganda machine working overtime. Yes there are some criminals involved but they are oppurtunistic. There are a lot of problems in west. Capitalism has failed

These are just criminal youth that have seized the opportunity to loot, setting fires to buildings and steal play stations, flat screens and laptops. This has nothing to do with political protests, these are ordinary criminals. First it were black vandals, now white thugs have joined them on a pillage spree.

What kind of peaceful protest include robbing a wounded school kid by scum, molesting citizens and damaging public and private property?

Police should get the order to shoot at sight to restore law and order.

Last edited by a moderator:
its british government policies home and abroad. Have you seen how naive so many of the posters here are. The british propaganda machine working overtime. Yes there are some criminals involved but they are oppurtunistic. There are a lot of problems in west. Capitalism has failed

Yup!.. and now they are turning towards 'ethical business practices' which is a major portion of Islamic Trading practices..

anyways, back to topic.. the basic reason is.. the benefits have been taken away from the lazy bums too fast.. it should had been a gradual decrease.. the bottom line is.. everyone is feeling the sudden change and acting accordingly.. due to actions taken by this government, there have been over 50,000 foreign students who got overstayed and got illegal..

^^these are not SOME people.
there are significant number of them on the streets....pretty much every other teenager has joined in.
their parents fkuk..make baby then leave them on the streets to bug others.

the police here is "chootiyaa"

there are reports thatvthey are stopping residents and shop owners from standing guard on their premesis...
they say it will startvall out street wars...but these youths need a taste of their own medicine...they need to taste a punch in their face and a golf club up their back side...the law is very protective towards them and even tbe police feels helpless.

thats what happen when you give mummy daddy freedom to idiot kids .no UK face it i wish they damage UK as much as more so UK make some good law for human sake .

Pakistan and Bangladesh are unlike India because,

1. They are not proud of their country being colonized, while Indians show off their English skills and praise the British political system and dream about being just like the British.

2. They do not try to intimate their colonizers like Indians (Bollywood films try their best to make Indians look as Caucasian as possible and almost all Indians love Bollywood)

Indians having a slave mindset is not unclear for the world to see, but please do not drag in your neighbors Pakistan and Bangladesh for they do not think like you -- in fact, they don't even like India.

Best post of the forum! :woot:

But about Bangladesh is not correct. Their govt is Indian stooge and always do whatever Indians want. Ask others if you do not believe me. They have a master-slave relation. :devil:

to be honest these are heartless..tiny teens who are doing so much damage..even i can take on a few of them an K.O them in no time......but its the stupid law....even the police is helpless....hope manor law changes come in..so that people can deal with these untouchables who have now become ferrel rats....because they never get a taste of their own medicine....
parents cant beat them...teachers cant beat them..police cant beat beat them...
they know how to kick..but they dont knlw how it feels when somebody gets kicked..

^^these are not SOME people.
there are significant number of them on the streets....pretty much every other teenager has joined in.
their parents fkuk..make baby then leave them on the streets to bug others.

Precisely, they had nothing to do except making babies, because the Government was paying them for everything.. now when the government has taken the support back and they are forced to work, they cannot afford these babies..

The knife crime, the looting and everything has risen in this government's tenure.. isn't it?

Zaid Hamid: Never mess with Pakistan! Allah (swt) retaliates with Jalal! British Intelligence used MQM and ANP to burn Karachi into massive rioting. The plan was to draw in Pakistan army into the streets for an urban war. Allah turned the tables on MI6. Now London is burning uncontrollably with massive riotng and British govt is thinking of deploying army into London!! Allahu Akbar!

Zaid Hamid: Never mess with Pakistan! Allah (swt) retaliates with Jalal! British Intelligence used MQM and ANP to burn Karachi into massive rioting. The plan was to draw in Pakistan army into the streets for an urban war. Allah turned the tables on MI6. Now London is burning uncontrollably with massive riotng and British govt is thinking of deploying army into London!! Allahu Akbar!

MI6 is too small to do any of that. on their own....there must be CIA invilvement...although i dont have any proof of this....just speculation...

Precisely, they had nothing to do except making babies, because the Government was paying them for everything.. now when the government has taken the support back and they are forced to work, they cannot afford these babies..

The knife crime, the looting and everything has risen in this government's tenure.. isn't it?

this government is doing all they can to divide the people...they are against migrants and specially muslims.
and no good for their own people..and i am ashamed i voted for them.

Back
Top Bottom