What's new

London Mosque burned down: EDL stamps found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes to me a building is less important than blowing up and beheading people in the name of ones religion. That does not mean the act is okay, but if you think a book, a cartoon, a building is the same as a human life, then you know why the rest of the civilized is wary of you guys.
i never said beheading or killing someone in the name of religion is justifiable action my comment was merely to point out that burning down a place of worship is no less important and should not be taken lightly.
this is for LEA/ govt to take this attack serious because some arrogants, ignorant goons will take this very seriously among the muslim community and they will avenge this and than we will be back to square one-----riots on the streets on london as it happened in summer 2011 or bradford riots.

Poeple Progress not go back okay

First its IDOL WORSHIPERS
turned jews
turned christians
turned muslims

NOW WHY IN THE HELL you would want people to go back to IDOL WORSHIPING

What is wrong with idol worshiping?

Ohhh now it hurts when you get just a little bit payback and not even in lives
my dear its not my problem if you have understanding issues. read my comment again.
... how many of those went to a foreign country and killed their people(soldier in that case) and yelled "My God is great, death to kafirs"
no there soliders did not yell at them and said my HM Queen is great long live great britain and Christianity and death to you mullah talibans.......but let me tell you what they did....they killed the mullah taliban and than they pissed on his body....a solider grabed the hand of 6 year old afghan boy and made him touch his genitals.....a solider went on the killing spree in the near by village and killed innocent civilians......so yes you are right the british soliders did not do anything wrong while deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan,

You expect people of that country to shower flowers??? :what: :cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

1 can only speak for himself not for others...PLUS I did not say they dont like pooja...they ONLY do pooja because they are told to, not coz they want to or understand why they do it...What is the "firm base" in Hinduism? I mean it is still disputed when it 1st came to earth, who brought it and how it spread......Many swami say different stuff...

To tell you Dharmic religions have no comparisons with religions like Islam.

Dharmic religion is a way of life

-the concepts in this way of life are numerous,
-the rules are flexible
-lot of culture is associated with it,
-there are lot worships associated with it.
-One can reach Moksha (GOD) not only by praying , but also by other means and deeds.
-Lots intellectuals and Rishis contributed to Hinduism, just like science.

Islam is a like a political movement, we do not need some body or some book to tell us what is good and what is bad, just like a kindergarten student.

I said kafir means those who rejected Quran, Prophet AND Islam....Please read my post...It is for all..what made you think otherwise?

i am not sure why is there soo much fuss related to that word?! :unsure: Kuffr means reject and 1 who rejects is kafir...what is so hard about that?!

I heard Kaffir means non believer, one who do not believe in GOD.

no there soliders did not yell at them and said my HM Queen is great long live great britain and Christianity and death to you mullah talibans.......but let me tell you what they did....they killed the mullah taliban and than they pissed on his body....a solider grabed the hand of 6 year old afghan boy and made him touch his genitals.....a solider went on the killing spree in the near by village and killed innocent civilians......so yes you are right the british soliders did not do anything wrong while deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan,

You expect people of that country to shower flowers??? :what: :cuckoo:my dear its not my problem if you have understanding issues. read my comment again.

At least you openly act as a terrorist sympathizer. I'll give you that, the reasoning behind it being asinine, but - you let us know where you stand.

i dont know its just too many idols to remember like in Hinduism YOu have a GOD for everything Literally, even for taking a dump you have a god

SOO its just too many

You know we have lots of Gods for everything as well? Even ones like these:

Zaojun - God of Kitchens
Menshen - God of Doorways

I have a statue of Buddha and Guanyin in my house as well.

So what?

my dear its not my problem if you have understanding issues. read my comment again.
At least you openly act as a terrorist sympathizer. I'll give you that, the reasoning behind it being asinine, but - you let us know where you stand.
what kind of language you guys understand, so that i could use that to make my point clear to you. Please show me where have i said that what that lunatic did is right. Whole muslim community has condemned the attack and gave a clear message to everyone that the attacker did not represent the religion of islam. and yet here you are saying bs again.

Zaojun - God of Kitchens

So what?

so i dont know it was old religion the last major one was ISLAM before that Christianity Before that Judisim before that IDOL Worshiping, and i my point was people go forward with their life not backwards if that was the case why do you use electricity why dont you live like Buddha and isolation under a tree...................

Zaojun - God of Kitchens

So what?

You are wasting your time mate.........

At topic : Its sad that people resort to such acts.... Very regrettable incident...

i dont know its just too many idols to remember like in Hinduism YOu have a GOD for everything Literally, even for taking a dump you have a god

SOO its just too many

Is there one for Jihad, beheading and blowing up civilians with suicide bombers?

people go forward with their life not backwards if that was the case why do you use electricity why dont you live like Buddha and isolation under a tree...................

Are you taking the p*ss out of Buddhism? :rolleyes:

What religious prophet used electricity anyway? Do you even have a brain?

wow little girl. Lies about how you cannot practice religion, or how conditions in the EU are just like in KSA.
OMG are you 2 yrs old? OK, let me try again old man! What I said was, IF conditions in EU are going to be like in SAUDI then why bother criticizing Saudi? READ WHAT I WROTE...if you are still capable of reading:

According to EU constitution, EVERY HUMAN has the right to practice their religion...After squeezing this into their law, you have to allow it, otherwise you cant BS about Saudi....

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ed-down-edl-stamps-found-7.html#ixzz2VSDnquol
WHAT LIE did I say? DOES EU ALLOW freedom of practicing religion or NOT?
Please, you're getting more and more pathetic. Anyone can go back to the thread and see your rantings about how here in the EU we do not allow Muslims to practice religion
POINT IT OUT...I HAVE QUOTED what I said above...So kindly read it and let your sorry excuse for a brain process it before hurling accusations!
and that in some sense we are just as backward as citizens of some other countries.
Yea, when nothing is left take everything I said out of context
Equating position of Muslim in EU to position of adherents of any other religion in KSA is just stupid. but then again, it's you, skewing whatever example you can find and then crying foul to the mods when you are told you have stupid examples.
I see you doing this right here!

So, you are a Pakistani that was born in Mekka. lol....what other excuse will you find to try in pummeling your point through.
We have a proverb in Urdu it goes "AQALMADOUN KAY LIYEA ISHARA HI KAFI HAI...for the wise a sign is enough....Apparently you are not as wise as you claim...we can see as that is what you deduced from AN EXAMPLE I GAVE...

lol, yeah, when called out for your lies and pathetic rants go run to the mods. Discussion with you is....well...let's just say it leaves one wanting for some other form of entertainment.
It is the MODs' job and they told me to call upon them and not to try to reason with brainless trolls... :pop:
As for your exchange of ideas...lol...keep 'em. Don't need advice on how to wear a burqa or how to kiss apropriately.
Talk about extremism! YOU are the ONLY 1 who drags burqa into everything and have been yakking about it...bet you do not even know what it is...

What is wrong with idol worshiping?

Exactly if we progress by his list then it would be idol worship, jews, christians, Muslims, no religion.

As for this incident, this should be condemned but sadly it is part of a much larger issue, a problem is not being able to talk about it without being charged as a racist. Spoken to many English and they say the country has gone to politically correct. Nice to see you again dragon:)

Are you taking the p*ss out of Buddhism? :rolleyes:

What religious prophet used electricity anyway? Do you even have a brain?

bro since ur chinese i responded to you i usaully dont for religious posts and it is buddahs teachings to leave every worldly commodity and not any of abrahamic Religions prophets teachings

second you are entitle to your opionion as i am Sorry if i caused any disrespect or trouble But you know iam right that buddahs teaching is to kill all your worldly wishes and live a simple life in isolation which buddisht dont do among other things as he him self lived in isolation

this is my last Post on this thread and sorry for inconvienience
to the hindu/sikh that is qouting me dont okay Ur just a TROLL go watch ipl and bet some money on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom