What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAINA FORCED CHINESE PLAYER TO QUIT.... I Remember the chinese male runner in beijing olympic when saw top runners he quit just few minutes before the game.... Same thing happened with chinese player. Saina took her to the level that she couldnt cope. Saina did that in previous games against same player. Saina lost first set closely and in other 2 won.... Saina alot fitter than world no.2. The problem world no.2 has is that she lose stamina faster then Saina. CONGRATULATION SAINA AND INDIA. You deserve it.

What a load of rubbish.
Saina didnt win because she was fitter than her opponent. Wang Xin got Injured. Indians it appears cannot win with humility. Were there any congratulations for Wang Yihan from Indian comrades for winning gold?
NO
The swarm here and talk 5hit about chinese stamina, even though we congratulate India on this thread.

SAINA FORCED CHINESE PLAYER TO QUIT.... I Remember the chinese male runner in beijing olympic when saw top runners he quit just few minutes before the game.... Same thing happened with chinese player. Saina took her to the level that she couldnt cope. Saina did that in previous games against same player. Saina lost first set closely and in other 2 won.... Saina alot fitter than world no.2. The problem world no.2 has is that she lose stamina faster then Saina. CONGRATULATION SAINA AND INDIA. You deserve it.

Saina there reacted very maturely there. Same cant be said for you. :rolleyes:

I think ISRO got 1 thing mixed up. Nehwal lost the first game 18-21, the 2nd game Wang Xin retired (can someone give us an update why she had to retire?) So to claim Wang Xin is out of stamina after 1 match is bullsh!t.
Wang xin retired due to knee injury. Saina's reaction after winning was superb.

What a load of rubbish.
Saina didnt win because she was fitter than her opponent. Wang Xin got Injured. Indians it appears cannot win with humility. Were there any congratulations for Wang Yihan from Indian comrades for winning gold?
NO
The swarm here and talk 5hit about chinese stamina, even though we congratulate India on this thread.

No excuse mate a lost is a lost dont behave like those indians

No excuse mate a lost is a lost dont behave like those indians

Indeed a loss is a loss.
But talking trash about Chinese lack of stamina when it was a knee injury is just wrong.
read back in this thread, I was the first Chinese to congratulate the Indians.

Wang xin retired due to knee injury. Saina's reaction after winning was superb.

Every athlete would react in a mature way unlike some Indian trolls here. Never heard of a top athlete had to retire after 1 game because of out of stamina. ISRO acted very childishly as if Newhal was too strong for Wang Xin and that she was out of breath. Remember 1 thing it's China who dominates badminton because of skills not because our players would claim opponents from other countries lack of stamina. Injuries happen and even when Lee Chong Wei had to retire this year against Lin Dan in a tournament we wouldn't humiliate him for lack of stamina. ISRO showed no respect towards a player with injury. Still i would congratulate India with the bronze medal.

Every athlete would react in a mature way unlike some Indian trolls here. Never heard of a top athlete had to retire after 1 game because of out of stamina. ISRO acted very childishly as if Newhal was too strong for Wang Xin and that she was out of breath. Remember 1 thing it's China who dominates badminton because of skills not because our players would claim opponents from other countries lack of stamina. Injuries happen and even when Lee Chong Wei had to retire this year against Lin Dan in a tournament we wouldn't humiliate him for lack of stamina. ISRO showed no respect towards a player with injury. Still i would congratulate India with the bronze medal.
I think he was so riled up because of other Chinese members making fun of India that made him comment in this way.

BTW thanks for your appreciation.

what happend to the Russians this year? till now they only got 3 gold. they should get more gold.
the USA is too strong this year.
russia losed in tennis a gold several minutes ago. usa has 23 gold now.
come on russia, be stronger. and take more gold from the USA.

If russia lose too many gold. we are in danger.

We still have Usain Bolt and athletes from African countries to make it tough for the Americans. USA will get some extra medals in swimming so China must try to get the extra golds from diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom