What's new

lol to the indians who claim pakistani state breeds hate

I must say today's kids are much smarter than previous ones...they have put Sushma in a tight spot many a times

Those "smart" kids didn't rectified the politician about 100 billion Indians. :lol:

And your smart Pakistanis don't seem to rectify Mr 10 %, we can manage with such errors..

But we are smart enough to know the world population adn the population of my country.
:lol:

Looks like "Aman Ki Asha" :-)tdown:) didn't do a really good job :lol:

I think after having a symbol for our own currency now the next step should be using millions and billions rather than lakhs and crores....which is much in line with the current times

No problem in using lacks and crores as long as Americans use Mile, Gallon, Fahrenheit, Pound and Ounces which are indeed outdated.

No problem in using lacks and crores as long as Americans use Mile, Gallon, Fahrenheit, Pound and Ounces which are indeed outdated.

Conventional measurement units make sense sometimes but officially we should use SI units even if amerians/brits or anyone does otherwise.....modern system makes things a lot easier to comprehend and compute....

But we are smart enough to know the world population adn the population of my country.
but what is use of pointing errors in show?many shows have errors .you people only errors pointed in show. Indian log generally dont know million or trillion.they use !terms lacs and crores

you people only errors pointed in show. you people pointed out only errors in show.

don't be fooled by these kids the have no experience but Hot Blood.....
Of course Children like these are also in Pakistan but we should considers the fact Both India and Pakistan are nuclear powers so a conflict like a large scale war can ruin both countries ............

And for the common Sense two biggest nuclear powers destroyed themselves in a most backward country of world which is not a Nuclear Power And India think she can conquer pakistan...........

What a Joke........

Those "smart" kids didn't rectified the politician about 100 billion Indians.
concentrating on our errors will lead you nowhere!such attitude wont help you!your Han friends and Indians don't concentrate on minor matters.

Back
Top Bottom