What's new

LOL time. Pakistan on google!

Google.jpg

South Africa cannot be compared in any way to Pakistan, they are generations apart, have you ever even been to SA ? Please go there before commenting, I have been there so please dont criticize a country when you know nothing about it.

Come on now desiman. What is being talked about is violence, not how economically well off a country is. Statistically speaking, SA has a much higher rape and murder rate. You can also add terrorist attacks in Pakistan into the equation, SA is still more dangerous.

Come on now desiman. What is being talked about is violence, not how economically well off a country is. Statistically speaking, SA has a much higher rape and murder rate.

Rape and murder and social and policing issues, the average tourist is very well protected by the local governments. Just like every country on the planet, there are areas in SA that are unsafe and there are times that you should not be out. I can say that safety wise SA is comparable to Islamabad, as I have been to both places. Pakistan suffers from a different problem which is more strategic and long term in nature. That is why you cannot compare them, that argument will not go far anyways. Rape and murder can be avoided by adhering to common laws and staying within defined limits, a bomb blast will kill you regardless.

Rape and murder and social and policing issues, the average tourist is very well protected by the local governments. Just like every country on the planet, there are areas in SA that are unsafe and there are times that you should not be out. I can say that safety wise SA is comparable to Islamabad, as I have been to both places. Pakistan suffers from a different problem which is more strategic and long term in nature. That is why you cannot compare them, that argument will not go far anyways. Rape and murder can be avoided by adhering to common laws and staying within defined limits, a bomb blast will kill you regardless.

desiman, desiman, desiman. Where do I begin with this post.

If the tourists are protected why are crimes through the roof? Especially rape and murder. They don't offer any special protection to tourists, so tourists can be targetted just as the locals.

Yes, there are good and bad areas in each country, just like Pakistan, yet you don't spare Pakistan from your crap. The problem I hear with South Africa is that crimes are pretty much equally common in all major cities, so I am afraid that tirade won't work.

Whether or not Pakistan's problem is long term (no, it's not, WoT just needs to end, and the problems started when WoT started picking up) is irrelevant as far as safety is concerned. Whether it's long term or short term doesn't effect the safety. In fact problems in South Africa are more long term. Terrorism in Pakistan has been happening for only 3 odd years, South Africa's problems are proba bly decades old, and are not going to stop anytime soon. Again, that doesn't matter, but I am clearing up facts.

Following laws and staying within defined limits will not kill you? What are you on? I can make the same argument about suicide bombings btw.

In US Google (no screen capture, I'm on phone):

5. India is a Hellhole
7. India is a mess

Why are you blaming me?? Blame Google. I'm using the built in Google search on Safari in iPhone 4 with AT&T. That's what it returns. There's no bias my friend.

Back
Top Bottom