What's new

LOL Indian media releases the "secret audio clip" from the "surgical strike"

There more enough proof to nail Pakistan in cross border terrorism, not just audio clips. People like you in Pakistan still live in 16th Century. Indian and American investigation authorities easily hack your phone calls now. They also hack GPS which can confirm from where the terrorists originated. World has technologically evolved a lot while Pakistan still live in stone age. Pity you... You can only live in denial.
Indian accuse Pakistani involvement on the basis of candy and cookie rappers found in the camp. What a evidence ....

You laugh at Indian media and the whole world laughing at Pakistan !

Yeeeaaahhhh right... whole world is laughing at Pakistan and saying:

oye Pakistanio, tumhain sharam nahi aati beghairat Indians ko neighbor kehtay huaaay

Okay, this was the funniest episode of all the comedies in this surgical strike fiasco so far. :lol:

No doubt those were two Indians, Hindi speaking, with obvious accents trying to speak like us. What a pathetic attempt.

Did you find hillarious when Pakistani Media played 4 year old Propaganda video of the PA distroying 3 Indian post, which was rather the Naxal video.

Did you find hillarious when the Pakistani Mautarma talk in Pakistani news that Indian govt. is annoyed with the Indian Army performance and that result in not issuing the 7th Pay Commission pay increase

Did you find hillarious when Pakistani PM on the UN platform called the Hizbul Mujahideen leader Wani as the peaceful activist, when the organisation he represent is the declared terrorist organisation by the UN itself.

Funny itsn't it, I can quote many if you want.

Did you find hillarious when Pakistani Media played 4 year old Propaganda video of the PA distroying 3 Indian post, which was rather the Naxal video.

Did you find hillarious when the Pakistani Mautarma talk in Pakistani news that Indian govt. is annoyed with the Indian Army performance and that result in not issuing the 7th Pay Commission pay increase

Did you find hillarious when Pakistani PM on the UN platform called the Hizbul Mujahideen leader Wani as the peaceful activist, when the organisation he represent is the declared terrorist organisation by the UN itself.

D0A66K94.jpg

Yaar 4 year old thi par thi tou original!

Fauji bhi tumharay thay, mar bhi rahay thay bass "taja taja" nahi thi.

This is a "Taja" shit of you guys....

No all those were low bar, this was hilarity like the kind you can't quote. Remember, I am only judging this on it's comedic value much like the army of pigeons and camels apprehended on the border everyday.

Also, you seem quite upset here, or at least provoked enough to respond, why that is I don't understand, is it some way of retaining national pride in the face of stupidity? You needn't bother, your country is your country, and you can be happy with that, but these displays from your media are worth every laugh.

In addition Modi Gov has refused to release our pigeons unless Chandu is released in return. Indeed they hold all the cards.

This is hilarious. You can clearly tell that these guys are reading a script. Plus they couldn't teach these actors the Pakistani accent or dialect.

******** will NEVER be able to learn even the simplest Pakistani dialect in a thousand year let alone our Punjabi . Our languages are way too delicate and sophisticated for their thick tongues and tatti bhejas to handle.
Kawway kawway e rehtay hn. bund k bootay pat len tuo b. I bet no hindian has ever heard punjabi idiom "bund k bootay patna" before.

Is video still in production? What is the expected date of video release of SURGICAL STRIKE DRAMA?

MO
In addition Modi Gov has refused to release our pigeons unless Chandu is released in return. Indeed they hold all the cards.

MOODI is wise to these type of situations, a strategically wise man

Back
Top Bottom