What's new

LOL Indian media releases the "secret audio clip" from the "surgical strike"

woh tou teek hai but stoop to that low? That have made some good movies not expecting such low level c grade stuff.

Bhai when you have a nation growing up on the fantasies that come out of bollywood, you become hooked to concocting bs scenarios where you single handedly beat the bad guys and come back unscathed otherwise the people don't accept it.

Bhai when you have a nation growing up on the fantasies that come out of bollywood, you become hooked to concocting bs scenarios where you single handedly beat the bad guys and come back unscathed otherwise the people don't accept it.
Kindly look my profile just aisey hi.

To be honest, even their punjabi accent sounds suspicious. I have relatives that migrated from Indian Punjab and am quite familiar with their way of talking. Doesn't even sound like Punjabis to me imo.

"janab".. they were hindi speaking morons tryin to ape indian panjabis (from bollywood movies) and still failing..with the bastardised mix of hindi,indian panjabi and hyderabadi :lol:

" fat gai indian media ki "

@Irfan Baloch @karakoram @Spring Onion @RealNapster enjoy... :lol:

One thing is evident from this clip, the tv channel is going through budget cuts.

:astagh: even a one grade student can read better than this :D truly hilarious

Back
Top Bottom