What's new

Lockheed Begins F-16 Trials for Indian Air Force

This Topic was about the The Americans beginning to TEST the F16 BLOCK70 a brand new AESA equipped F16 IN INDIA..

Some people in their anger and frustration at America,s hard selling of this plane have taken this way off topic.

F16 are in india being show cased to IAF in attempt to win a huge order worth over $10 billion maybe as much as $15 billion.

We all need to accept the new reality of indo USA alliance..

This topic is about F16 NOT

worlds best pakistan pilots.
The crap SU30MKI
the poor of india
The debt written pakistanis.

PLEASE DISCUSS THE TOPIC.

You know there is famous story about one of your Prime Minister some Bhutto I guess... When in 1974 India tested first nuclear bomb.. Your then PM said... Pakistan will eat grass but will make nuclear bomb at any cost. Now in 1998Your dreams came true...... with No offence.. Now You are having bomb and you are eating grass. You are talking about the chines intrusen hahaha ..you don't worry we will take care of that... You are very proud of your chiness ..lol but I don't know why... They help you if whatever they do..just to use you agaist India.. Thats it..otherwise pakistan is nothing for them.. even they are not providing Individual visas to pakistanis.My friend Chiness never helped you when you needed most for example 1971 war and nor the US. You will die hungry if US stop giving you dollors. You never feel ashamed taking dollors in exchange of allowing bloody Americes and british to attack on your Home land and killing of your very own pakistani people... For some dollors you call those pakistanis "Taliban". hee thats because if you won't say ..they US will stop giving you funds to alive. Shame to you people. What I think is that wether it is worth having so strong forces and you can't stop americes and british to attack your land. Really I don't know why all pakistani authors in this forum do pakistani bashing but never see what actually happening on their western borders!!!

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

An official in the Indian state of Bihar has come up with a new idea to encourage low caste poor people to cope with food shortages - *** meat.

At least we are not forced to eat 'rats':azn:

STICK TO THE TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

From what I understand, these flight tests for F16IN and F-18SH were under normal operating conditions, isnt that right? Anyone got any info on what different criteria were employed, how did the aircraft fare? Were IAF pilots allowed to go solo (obviously with an American pilot behind/front) - take off and land?
What about tests under cold conditions at Ladakh and desert conditions in the Thar?

Just one suggestion. Instead of opening new thread for every topic it would be better to post in relevant thread. For this discussion I think thread related to MRCA would be appropriate.

In this way discussion is properly documented and can be retrieved easily.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom