What's new

LIVE: President Trump Gives a Statement on Jerusalem

HannibalBarca

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
USA recognize Jerusalem as Israel Capital and therefore move the embassy...

Let's see what "Brothers" will do now in the Region... May the Big mouth and the Cowards show themselfs... and let's hear their "Escuses" :-)
Enjoy the incoming show...

Last edited:
It would be unwise to make Jerusalem capital of Israel. There are many religions in this world. Many people like me are atheist. This should not be a matter of religion.

:pop:

DQXsTttXUAEEGKp.jpg

Who give a hell about what USA does let it happen it will unite Muslims.

Don't quote me troll, you are not someone who believes in uniting Muslims. You have your personal agenda. I am well aware this will go through and it will not change anything amongst Muslims. Looking for external factors to change people from within is a sign of failure.

It would be unwise to make Jerusalem capital of Israel. There are many religions in this world. Many people like me are atheist. This should not be a matter of religion.

It's already the capital and has a Jewish connection spanning 3,800 years.

This isn't removing Christian or Muslim connection to Jerusalem.

Unlike palestinians at UNESCO lobbying to have Jewish sites recognised as palestinian and trying to erase Jewish history.

It's already the capital and has a Jewish connection spanning 3,800 years.

This isn't removing Christian or Muslim connection to Jerusalem.

Unlike palestinians at UNESCO lobbying to have Jewish sites recognised as palestinian and trying to erase Jewish history.

It's actually historically a semitic capital. Everyone has religious connection to it, the point is it will defeat the peace process by giving Israel status over East Jerusalem which is supposed to be UN recognized Palestinian capital.

It's actually historically a semitic capital. Everyone has religious connection to it, the point is it will defeat the peace process by giving Israel status over East Jerusalem which is supposed to be UN recognized Palestinian capital.

Well we can't wait for you guys to make up your mind that you want a state. In the meantime we have no recognised capital for decades?

Once you decide building palestine is more important than destroying Israel, we'll be happy to make a deal.

Well we can't wait for you guys to make up your mind that you want a state. In the meantime we have no recognised capital for decades?

Once you decide building palestine is more important than destroying Israel, we'll be happy to make a deal.
lol! really?

Now you wont, you want the status quo your worried that the Palestinians are increasing in number too quickly and want them to accept complete ghettoisation will you control everything around them

lol! really?

Deal on the table was East Jerusalem as their capital. 98% of the West Bank with land swaps and a token 35,000 palestinians allowed into Israel as a symbol of 'right of return'

This was rejected by Arafat. :rolleyes1:

Deal on the table was East Jerusalem as their capital. 98% of the West Bank with land swaps and a token 35,000 palestinians allowed into Israel as a symbol of 'right of return'

This was rejected by Arafat. :rolleyes1:
Good thing he rejected it. It is also good that USA is recognizing because that will place USA out of negotiations as well. I must say Trump is a bless to expose the traitors that coincide against Muslims and now they will also openly oppose the USA. You now why Europe is crying because this move weakens USA position in middle east. Trust me you want this to happen but one day Israel will regret this very moment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom