What's new

Live baby 10days old found buried in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The little girl was abandoned in the jungle.

Two people were Friday on tour through Mandleshwar jungle in India, when they suddenly made ​​big eyes. In a depression in the ground in an open area, lay a small bundle.

A closer look showed you to be a little helpless baby who had been abandoned in the middle of the forest. Intullet in a cloth lay the little girl lay half buried in a button meter deep pit.

Baby girl, that just was ten days old, bled powerful, and the passers summoned help to get quickly brought her to a hospital. The girl was still alive when they arrived at the hospital, where life-saving measures were initiated.

A day later, she died tragically enough of the injuries she had received.

parameter

politi_India_lev_12176874x3.jpg

baby-n_r_12176894x3.jpg

jente_sykehus_in_12176884x3.jpg

Levende baby funnet nedgravd i India

A sick world indeed another proof of that was in Pakistan

Dead Body of Teen Girl Sexually Abused in Pakistan
July 4, 2013 1:37 PM GMT
IBT

In an apparent case of necrophilia, the dead body of a 15-year-old girl was sexually assaulted in Pakistan.

The assault took place only hours after the girl's body was buried.

Zainab, daughter of Muhammad Munir, died on Tuesday after she was electrocuted at her home. Following her death, her parents buried her at the Qila Deedar Singh graveyard in Gujranwala.

According to a report in Daily News and Analysis, next morning local residents found the girl's body outside her grave and informed police immediately.

The girl's body has been sent for a medical examination but police suspect that her body was sexually assaulted. The report says that the extent to which the body has been abused can be determined only after the result of medical examination is released.

FOLLOW IBTIMES
The incident has caused a major furore among the residents of the area, while the girl's family is devastated by the incident. A suspect has been arrested in connection with the case and an investigation into the matter is ongoing.

This is not the first time a case of necrophilia has been reported in Pakistan.

In October 2011, Mohammad Riaz, a graveyard keeper confessed to exhuming the dead bodies of 48 women in the Paposh Nagar, Pakistan in a span of eight years.

Riaz was caught when he went for an encounter with a freshly buried dead body, got scared and ran from the scene.

"I went inside the grave like I usually do and got scared," Riaz said.

"The dead woman's face and teeth were disgusting. There was a light in her eyes that really horrified me. I got out as fast as I could and started running," he added.

Soon after he started running, a mob chased him and handed him over to police.

Riaz also said that after seeing the last dead body, he had sworn he would never repeat an act of necrophilia.

According to an article in Psychology Today by Katherine Ramsland, a professor of forensic psychology at DeSales University in Pennsylvania, for Necrophilia, "the most common motive cited by psychologists is an attempt to gain possession of an unresisting or nonrejecting partner.

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES

Extremely shameful,disgusting.
We should hang our heads in shame.

First we need to accept our faults.

Maybe you and your father and mother should hang your head in shame.

Kindly do no include me in your shame list.

And what is this fault you want 'US' to accept ? Do not impose your inferiority complex on us.

And what is this fault you want 'US' to accept ? Do not impose your inferiority complex on us.

How much do you get paid for bullsh*tting

Again how much is it? give me a number.

........what is this 'shameful' fact you want all Indians to accept you sick worm ?

Go tell you parents to hang their head in shame before you think you can tell us what to do....... now pi$$ of with your inferiority complex.

Our society is responsible for these mess ,we still think girl bring shame and misfortune.we still practice dowry system and its very hard for poor people to marry their daughter and makes their life very hard .if a individual going so far by killing their new born or premature by abortion its the society responsible.

We have to fight against these crime happening on daily basis by physical killing or by help of doctor in small nursing homes across the country of killing premature babys in mother womb.

Shame on us infinite times .

So what's up Pakistani falseflagger still ashamed of using your original flags after being disowned by Chinese themselves .:lol:

He went bit overboard over it but nevertheless we need to condem this heinous act , don't you agree buddy ??

........what is this 'shameful' fact you want all Indians to accept you sick worm ?

Go tell you parents to hang their head in shame before you think you can tell us what to do....... now pi$$ of with your inferiority complex.

I will pay more stop bugging me.

So what's up Pakistani falseflagger still ashamed of using your original flags after being disowned by Chinese themselves .:lol:

He went bit overboard over it but nevertheless we need to condem this heinous act , don't you agree buddy ??

How did i went overboard sir is this the first incident in our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom